Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 124
Figured I'd chime in. Yesterday I was able to at least navigate around the site, but couldn't coli. Now pages will load, but then they spin if I try to refresh or click to any links. I'm not even sure if this post is going to go up it spins out so long.

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Comodo Dragon
Device type: Laptop - HP Pavillion Running Windows 10 64-bit
Browser: Opera v. 76.0.4017.123
Operating system: Windows 10

Everything is up to date? Yes.

Figured I'd chime in. Yesterday I was able to at least navigate around the site, but couldn't coli. Now pages will load, but then they spin if I try to refresh or click to any links. I'm not even sure if this post is going to go up it spins out so long.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Comodo Dragon
Device type: Laptop - HP Pavillion Running Windows 10 64-bit
Browser: Opera v. 76.0.4017.123

Everything is up to date? Yes.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I can't open my lair tab. it times out. I also cant gather which isnt as big of a deal. But i need to feed my frickin dragons and it doesnt matter what browser I use, this is SERIOUSLY ridiculous and i say that as someone whose been here for years
I can't open my lair tab. it times out. I also cant gather which isnt as big of a deal. But i need to feed my frickin dragons and it doesnt matter what browser I use, this is SERIOUSLY ridiculous and i say that as someone whose been here for years
Every page I attempt to load just spins until I click it again/stop loading and refresh, and sometimes they still won't load and I have to do it again. This is quite a bit worse than it was a few days ago, but on the flip side, Coli loads battles much more frequently than before, though it still does the white screen between battles at times (which makes me very happy, for now I prefer being able to mostly use Coli versus how it was before)
Anti-virus/malware software used: Malwarebytes/Norton
Device type: HP Omen desktop / Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Browser: Google Chrome / Samsung Internet
Every page I attempt to load just spins until I click it again/stop loading and refresh, and sometimes they still won't load and I have to do it again. This is quite a bit worse than it was a few days ago, but on the flip side, Coli loads battles much more frequently than before, though it still does the white screen between battles at times (which makes me very happy, for now I prefer being able to mostly use Coli versus how it was before)
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
still getting intermittent lag :-(
still getting intermittent lag :-(
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Still getting maaaajor lag. Worse than before :(
Still getting maaaajor lag. Worse than before :(
The lag is worse, not better. Pages are taking several minutes to load or not loading at all. On PC running Chrome. Tried clearing cache to no effect.
The lag is worse, not better. Pages are taking several minutes to load or not loading at all. On PC running Chrome. Tried clearing cache to no effect.
oof- it's pretty rough on my end as well. hopefully you guys are able to find out what's going on!
oof- it's pretty rough on my end as well. hopefully you guys are able to find out what's going on!
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
Takes multiple refreshes of a page to get it to load, and many times images do not load in.

Connection Type: Wifi
Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee
Device type: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 10
Takes multiple refreshes of a page to get it to load, and many times images do not load in.

Connection Type: Wifi
Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee
Device type: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 10
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 124