Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | aRgh-NG: Nightsky veils, icy imps, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]I'm subscribed, no need to ping c: [size=2]title is because 90% of my current pairs aren't even permas, they are breeding projects, [i]i am broken[/i][/size][/center] [center]Please link the dragon you are requesting--I name a lot of my dragons the same name or I just rng a name so it would be faster for both of us if you linked! I am down for discounts/trades if you happen to have any dragons that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3140898#post_3140898]fall into range of any of my projects.[/url] Also willing to negotiate on price. If you are interested in future hatchlings from a pair I have, just lmk and I can ping you for future hatches, including specifications on gene and color combos.[/center] ----- [center][b][u][size=5]Exalt Row[/size][/u][/b] [size=3]Found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/565062/1990584/2?name=&type=undefined]here in my hibden[/url].[/size] [size=2]Lvl 9-10 are [i]20g/kt minimum[/i]. Recently added: Too busy to update this atm, please check and lmk [center][size=4][b]Exalting Today:[/b][/size] All gone! ----- [size=5][b][u]For Sale:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4][b]Oasis Pretties[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Night Sky Veils[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Breeding Fails[/b][/size] ----- [quote=On Hold] [/quote] [quote=Pings][/quote] -----
I'm subscribed, no need to ping c:
title is because 90% of my current pairs aren't even permas, they are breeding projects,
i am broken
Please link the dragon you are requesting--I name a lot of my dragons the same name or I just rng a name so it would be faster for both of us if you linked!

I am down for discounts/trades if you happen to have any dragons that
fall into range of any of my projects. Also willing to negotiate on price.

If you are interested in future hatchlings from a pair I have, just lmk and I can ping you for future hatches, including specifications on gene and color combos.

Exalt Row
Found here in my hibden.
Lvl 9-10 are 20g/kt minimum.
Recently added:
Too busy to update this atm, please check and lmk

Exalting Today:
All gone!

For Sale:

Oasis Pretties

Night Sky Veils

Breeding Fails

On Hold wrote:
Pings wrote:

.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
[center][size=5][b]G1s For Sale[/b][/size] [size=2]Feel free to haggle! All ungened and unbred, some will have additional scries in bio. I would be potentially interested in trading any of these for other G1s. I will also accept [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68865338]wishlist items[/url] (I am more likely to trade for apparel if they're under 'priority,' otherwise I prefer g/t), eggs (valued at 285g), or UMAs not on my wishlist. I prefer UMAs for spirals, obelisks, F ridgeback, F skydancer, F pearlcatcher. Not interested in tech or futuristic aesthetic. In addition to these guys, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/565062/2030916/3?name=&type=undefined]G1s on page 3 here[/url] I am fairly attached to but don't actually have a concrete plan for, so you may offer on them as well. Please be mindful that I am unlikely to accept <500g in value for them. Here's the dragons![/size][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=74&winggene=54&wings=57&auth=4310b725de764f154a8cd16e9d32cf926f7899c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58128009][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581281/58128009.png[/img][/url] [u]Behar[/u] Dirt/Rust/Fire Born on Jan 01, 2020 Ice Common [b]Price:[/b] 100g[/columns] ----- [center][size=5][b]Tentative[/b][/size] [size=2]I am tentative on selling these G1s, so I'm undecided on price, but feel free to offer.[/size][/center]
G1s For Sale

Feel free to haggle! All ungened and unbred, some will have additional scries in bio. I would be potentially interested in trading any of these for other G1s.

I will also accept wishlist items (I am more likely to trade for apparel if they're under 'priority,' otherwise I prefer g/t), eggs (valued at 285g), or UMAs not on my wishlist. I prefer UMAs for spirals, obelisks, F ridgeback, F skydancer, F pearlcatcher. Not interested in tech or futuristic aesthetic.

In addition to these guys, G1s on page 3 here I am fairly attached to but don't actually have a concrete plan for, so you may offer on them as well. Please be mindful that I am unlikely to accept <500g in value for them.

Here's the dragons!
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=74&winggene=54&wings=57&auth=4310b725de764f154a8cd16e9d32cf926f7899c9&dummyext=prev.png 58128009.png

Behar

Dirt/Rust/Fire

Born on Jan 01, 2020

Ice Common

Price: 100g

Tentative
I am tentative on selling these G1s, so I'm undecided on price, but feel free to offer.

NOT mine, but my friend is also selling some G1s. All on the AH. If you'd like to haggle or pay in treasure, please PM @SoaringMoon.

G1s [Not Mine]
Too lazy to format rn, here's a link!
NOT mine, but my friend is also selling some G1s. All on the AH. If you'd like to haggle or pay in treasure, please PM @SoaringMoon.

G1s [Not Mine]
Too lazy to format rn, here's a link!
@Iskaeil
Acloti is beautiful!

I hope that you get what you're asking for her, but if you don't find any other takers I would happily offer 8k treasure for her, and the knowledge that she would wind up in a good home and get spoiled with lore and probably far too much art because I am addicted to painting my dragon kids.
@Iskaeil
Acloti is beautiful!

I hope that you get what you're asking for her, but if you don't find any other takers I would happily offer 8k treasure for her, and the knowledge that she would wind up in a good home and get spoiled with lore and probably far too much art because I am addicted to painting my dragon kids.
@TavishJur The price I have up is just the lower end of what I usually exalt for (since I train my fodder up to level 10). Since she's unlevelled and you seem to really like her I'd be happy to give her to you for 8kt. c:

Edit: Also sorry my bad, I pinged you in an unrelated thread by mistake Dx but I will send a PA shortly!
@TavishJur The price I have up is just the lower end of what I usually exalt for (since I train my fodder up to level 10). Since she's unlevelled and you seem to really like her I'd be happy to give her to you for 8kt. c:

Edit: Also sorry my bad, I pinged you in an unrelated thread by mistake Dx but I will send a PA shortly!
@Iskaeil thank you! That's very sweet of you! She's a beautiful little deep sea monster and I absolutely fell in love with her, haha.

Shoot me a crossroads whenever you'd like!
@Iskaeil thank you! That's very sweet of you! She's a beautiful little deep sea monster and I absolutely fell in love with her, haha.

Shoot me a crossroads whenever you'd like!
@Iskaeil oop, you beat me to it. Thanks so much! Feel free to peek in on her in a few days if you'd like to see what doodles I end up doing of her =>
(Also if you're curious about all that, my first lair tab has most of my doodled dragons. If you enjoy art stuff you might like them)
@Iskaeil oop, you beat me to it. Thanks so much! Feel free to peek in on her in a few days if you'd like to see what doodles I end up doing of her =>
(Also if you're curious about all that, my first lair tab has most of my doodled dragons. If you enjoy art stuff you might like them)
@TavishJur I took a peek at your art earlier (and I ran into your personals ad for Gunvald a while back, too!) and I really look forward to it! c: Glad she found a loving home!
@TavishJur I took a peek at your art earlier (and I ran into your personals ad for Gunvald a while back, too!) and I really look forward to it! c: Glad she found a loving home!
@Iskaeil Hey, wanted to give your thread a lil' bump by showing you a piece of art I done did do for the dragon you sent me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/R33I4hp.png[/img] She's settling in and getting love!
@Iskaeil

Hey, wanted to give your thread a lil' bump by showing you a piece of art I done did do for the dragon you sent me.

R33I4hp.png

She's settling in and getting love!
@TavishJur Aaa she's beautiful!! Thank you for sharing c:
@TavishJur Aaa she's beautiful!! Thank you for sharing c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17