Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 123 124
Hello all, yet another update.

We have received a notification from our hosting provider that they are going to be performing emergency network maintenance due to an equipment failure. Based on the times I have been given, this will occur between 11:00 - 12:00 Server Time. There are likely to be interruptions during this period.

While we don't have confirmation it is related yet, we are hoping that this is related to the issues players have been experiencing recently and will resolve some of the remaining problems.

Thank you again for your patience, everyone!

EDIT: Our hosting provider has extended the maintenance window through 13:00 Server Time.
Hello all, yet another update.

We have received a notification from our hosting provider that they are going to be performing emergency network maintenance due to an equipment failure. Based on the times I have been given, this will occur between 11:00 - 12:00 Server Time. There are likely to be interruptions during this period.

While we don't have confirmation it is related yet, we are hoping that this is related to the issues players have been experiencing recently and will resolve some of the remaining problems.

Thank you again for your patience, everyone!

EDIT: Our hosting provider has extended the maintenance window through 13:00 Server Time.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks for working so hard on it devs! Thanks for the update Mutron! :D
Thanks for working so hard on it devs! Thanks for the update Mutron! :D
mNH9cjt.png
Wow, you guys have really been put through it today! Sympathies and freshly-baked snacks for all working on this!
Wow, you guys have really been put through it today! Sympathies and freshly-baked snacks for all working on this!
DSfRuAQ.png
thanks sm for all your work! <3
thanks sm for all your work! <3
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Deep thank you for doing your best to get it all running again!
Deep thank you for doing your best to get it all running again!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Thank you for all that you do! ^W^
Thank you for all that you do! ^W^
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
Thank you for the update! Hope this resolves the issue and any others that might have come as a result.
Thank you for the update! Hope this resolves the issue and any others that might have come as a result.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

thank you for keeping us updated!! i guess i chose a good week to stay off the computer & give my tendons some time to rest and heal, LOL
thank you for keeping us updated!! i guess i chose a good week to stay off the computer & give my tendons some time to rest and heal, LOL
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Thank you so much for being on top of this devs! We all tremendously appreciate your efforts. <3
Thank you so much for being on top of this devs! We all tremendously appreciate your efforts. <3
Thanks so much for figuring this out!
Thanks so much for figuring this out!
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 123 124