Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 123 124
Thank you all for doing what you've been doing! I know we all really appreciate all your hard work! <3
Thank you all for doing what you've been doing! I know we all really appreciate all your hard work! <3
Thanks for all the hard work and updates!
Hopefully it gets resolved soon!
Thanks for all the hard work and updates!
Hopefully it gets resolved soon!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
thanks for the update and all that you guys do to keep this site running smoothly!
thanks for the update and all that you guys do to keep this site running smoothly!
Thanks for looking into and working hard on the issue <3!! I am still experiencing some major laggage but saw the front update on the ongoing network maintenance so it might be attributed to that. I'll check out the site after the maintenance and give an update here again if the lag has resolved or not.
Thanks for looking into and working hard on the issue <3!! I am still experiencing some major laggage but saw the front update on the ongoing network maintenance so it might be attributed to that. I'll check out the site after the maintenance and give an update here again if the lag has resolved or not.
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Thanks for the update and the hard work!
Thanks for the update and the hard work!
Thank you staff for working on this. <3
Thank you staff for working on this. <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Thank you for working on this, everything seems to be much better on my end c:
Thank you for working on this, everything seems to be much better on my end c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Thank you for all the hard work! The general site lag is doing better for me but the coli is still quite slow at the moment
Thank you for all the hard work! The general site lag is doing better for me but the coli is still quite slow at the moment
tbh i thought the slowness was on my end bc of wifi reasons, but i hope staff is doing ok w all the maintenance! thank you to everyone involved (^_^)
tbh i thought the slowness was on my end bc of wifi reasons, but i hope staff is doing ok w all the maintenance! thank you to everyone involved (^_^)
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
Thank you for working on this! The site seems to be running a lot more smoothly or at least on my end! :D

edit: site is back to being super laggy again... can barely load between pages anymore. i've just been trying to use fairgrounds and it keeps being so laggy that i can't even load onto a different page.
Thank you for working on this! The site seems to be running a lot more smoothly or at least on my end! :D

edit: site is back to being super laggy again... can barely load between pages anymore. i've just been trying to use fairgrounds and it keeps being so laggy that i can't even load onto a different page.
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 123 124