Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 123 124
Connection Type: WiFi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software: Whatever is built into Androids
Device Type: Samsung Galaxy S8
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Android
Up to Date: Yes
Connection Type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software: Whatever is built into Androids
Device Type: Samsung Galaxy S8
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Android
Up to Date: Yes
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Connection Type: internet
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software: windows defender
Device Type: hp desktop computer
Browser: google chrome
Operating System: windows 10
Up to Date: yea

Before the maintenance, most things did load for me if i double-clicked on it. Now the lag issue is worse for me to where the website just start up crashes.
Connection Type: internet
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software: windows defender
Device Type: hp desktop computer
Browser: google chrome
Operating System: windows 10
Up to Date: yea

Before the maintenance, most things did load for me if i double-clicked on it. Now the lag issue is worse for me to where the website just start up crashes.
gay.png they_elk_he.pngnightelf_kinbutton.pngZqTATLu.png
achilpansexual.pnganimalhearted.pnggrishaverse_2.png
werewolfcorian.pngfictosynpath.pnggrunge_fairycore.png
7de9hyf.pngmaladaptive_1.pngeIK5iG7.png
rix3ppo.pngEhlmcQh.pnggwP4usG.png
o383-d01-woodlands.pngo383-d02-woodlands.pngqKZAaLK.png
[quote name="ambidexgame" date="2021-05-18 13:43:24" ] Oh man thought it was just me up till now. Coli and skin previews have gotten to be nigh impossible at times from this :< Connection type: Wifi Network: Home Antivirus: Does Windows Defender count Device: Alienware Aurora R11 desktop, only a few months old Browser: Brave, currently OS: Windows 10 Updated?: Everything is up to date, did a check just a day ago [/quote] Felt it was appropriate to update on this one, It has been worse. Much worse. Now not only will images stall or not load altogether, pages are doing it too, some pages refuse to load no matter what now. I was out working during the maintenance but from my perspective it was better before then in the morning :( Hope a breakthrough is made on this soon EDIT: Thought this was in my og post here, I'm in the US (AK), And one more amendment: The pages not loading seem to be a roulette. Entirely random after 3-5 minutes one will work fine and, as an example from a couple minutes ago, I couldn't access the Gather page until just now (But now I am struggling getting into my hoard, when I could before)
ambidexgame wrote on 2021-05-18 13:43:24:
Oh man thought it was just me up till now. Coli and skin previews have gotten to be nigh impossible at times from this :<

Connection type: Wifi
Antivirus: Does Windows Defender count
Device: Alienware Aurora R11 desktop, only a few months old
Browser: Brave, currently
Updated?: Everything is up to date, did a check just a day ago

Felt it was appropriate to update on this one, It has been worse. Much worse. Now not only will images stall or not load altogether, pages are doing it too, some pages refuse to load no matter what now. I was out working during the maintenance but from my perspective it was better before then in the morning :( Hope a breakthrough is made on this soon
EDIT: Thought this was in my og post here, I'm in the US (AK),
And one more amendment: The pages not loading seem to be a roulette. Entirely random after 3-5 minutes one will work fine and, as an example from a couple minutes ago, I couldn't access the Gather page until just now (But now I am struggling getting into my hoard, when I could before)
Σ/anodyne
he/him
trans.pngbi.png
The lagging has gotten way way worse, I already posted my connection/network/device etc.

when i first posted in this thread, it was mostly justs dragon images, item icons, apparel stuff, and the like,
but now its,
  • Loading forums,
  • Loading a forum thread
  • posting to forums, (makes it hard to report the lag here to this thread.)
  • going to a different page on a forum thread.
  • even simply going to the coli page at all when the page even does load, it doesnt actually load the coli main menu.
  • Collecting from pinkerton. I don't even know what i got from pinkerton today, I had to refresh the page and when i did it said I already collected the item.
  • Hitting "close" when finished bonding a fiona familiar.
Some pages say "waiting for flightrising.com" and load forever while already being fully loaded (???)
some pages will just load until they time out and never load in, and then they will refresh and load when you switch back to the timed out page.
The lagging has gotten way way worse, I already posted my connection/network/device etc.

when i first posted in this thread, it was mostly justs dragon images, item icons, apparel stuff, and the like,
but now its,
  • Loading forums,
  • Loading a forum thread
  • posting to forums, (makes it hard to report the lag here to this thread.)
  • going to a different page on a forum thread.
  • even simply going to the coli page at all when the page even does load, it doesnt actually load the coli main menu.
  • Collecting from pinkerton. I don't even know what i got from pinkerton today, I had to refresh the page and when i did it said I already collected the item.
  • Hitting "close" when finished bonding a fiona familiar.
Some pages say "waiting for flightrising.com" and load forever while already being fully loaded (???)
some pages will just load until they time out and never load in, and then they will refresh and load when you switch back to the timed out page.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="sylveondreams" date="2021-05-19 12:24:30" ] 1) Connection type: Wifi 2) Network: home network 3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Whatever is built into my Chromebook 4) Device type: Asus Chromebook 5) Browser: Google Chrome 6) Operating system: Chrome OS Version 90.0.4430.218 (Official Build) (64-bit) 7) Everything up to date?: Updated yesterday, so it should be [/quote] I just got home from work and hopped on FR in the hopes of training the rest of today's fod, and the lag is even worse than when I left to go to work around 12FRT. It took me through a page load timeout to get to this forum topic.
sylveondreams wrote on 2021-05-19 12:24:30:
1) Connection type: Wifi
2) Network: home network
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Whatever is built into my Chromebook
4) Device type: Asus Chromebook
5) Browser: Google Chrome
6) Operating system: Chrome OS Version 90.0.4430.218 (Official Build) (64-bit)
7) Everything up to date?: Updated yesterday, so it should be

I just got home from work and hopped on FR in the hopes of training the rest of today's fod, and the lag is even worse than when I left to go to work around 12FRT. It took me through a page load timeout to get to this forum topic.
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
It's way better for me ever since the maintenance, pretty much back to normal. Sucks that it's not fixed for everyone though. :(
It's way better for me ever since the maintenance, pretty much back to normal. Sucks that it's not fixed for everyone though. :(
PJb908Z.png
Wow, that reply posted twice and I couldn't even get through to see that it had posted twice until 6 minutes later -_-
Wow, that reply posted twice and I couldn't even get through to see that it had posted twice until 6 minutes later -_-
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi 4 WPA2-Personal
2) Network: Xfinitiy Home Network Fiber
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Norton 360
4) Device type: HP Pavilion 15-cu0xxx / Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
5) Browser: Firefox (88.0.1 (64-bit))
6) Operating system: Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.985
7) Everything up to date?: All browser and Windows updates are in place.

Everything is slow and laggy. I will have to sometimes hit the back button and then try the next page again. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Inconsistent and it's getting worse.
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi 4 WPA2-Personal
2) Network: Xfinitiy Home Network Fiber
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Norton 360
4) Device type: HP Pavilion 15-cu0xxx / Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
5) Browser: Firefox (88.0.1 (64-bit))
6) Operating system: Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.985
7) Everything up to date?: All browser and Windows updates are in place.

Everything is slow and laggy. I will have to sometimes hit the back button and then try the next page again. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Inconsistent and it's getting worse.
Hello all, I have a small but promising update.

We have collected very strong evidence that, for affected players, the path their traffic takes is passing through a specific internet router that may be malfunctioning. Specifically, it looks like there is high packet loss occuring at or near that router.

It does not appear that this router is owned by our hosting provider. The router is one hop outside their network, though, so depending on exactly what the underlying cause is, it may be possible for them to do something about it.

We have sent our findings to the hosting provider and will update this thread as the situation develops.
Hello all, I have a small but promising update.

We have collected very strong evidence that, for affected players, the path their traffic takes is passing through a specific internet router that may be malfunctioning. Specifically, it looks like there is high packet loss occuring at or near that router.

It does not appear that this router is owned by our hosting provider. The router is one hop outside their network, though, so depending on exactly what the underlying cause is, it may be possible for them to do something about it.

We have sent our findings to the hosting provider and will update this thread as the situation develops.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you again for all the hard work. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of the issue soon!

My connection has smoothed out quite a lot but I do feel for everyone else still experiencing the lag.
Thank you again for all the hard work. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of the issue soon!

My connection has smoothed out quite a lot but I do feel for everyone else still experiencing the lag.
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 123 124