Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 123 124
Also still experiencing a lot of lag. Dressing room takes an incredibly long time to load images, going through the marketplace is odd (also btw, different glitch but it's saying that a specialty item is on flash sale when it's actually in the genes category), images of items collected in Gather Items takes a long time to load, bonding with familiars was taking longer than normal, etc.

FR is the only website I'm experiencing delays like this on. It's better than yesterday, but not much.
Also still experiencing a lot of lag. Dressing room takes an incredibly long time to load images, going through the marketplace is odd (also btw, different glitch but it's saying that a specialty item is on flash sale when it's actually in the genes category), images of items collected in Gather Items takes a long time to load, bonding with familiars was taking longer than normal, etc.

FR is the only website I'm experiencing delays like this on. It's better than yesterday, but not much.
ninbinarycatcher.png
ACOZFAh.png
qhK4FYS.png
Lag keeps popping up intermittently like a bad smell - I know it's not your or your server host's fault, though I definitely wonder what's up! Most notably, lately, it happened on this thread about 30 seconds ago. I got the following - everything above it loaded fine, but the bottom section of the screen would not. That's literally where the load of the screen ended. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623485911258234890/844990121693544504/unknown.png[/img]
Lag keeps popping up intermittently like a bad smell - I know it's not your or your server host's fault, though I definitely wonder what's up!

Most notably, lately, it happened on this thread about 30 seconds ago. I got the following - everything above it loaded fine, but the bottom section of the screen would not. That's literally where the load of the screen ended.

unknown.png

KfpmU0m.png
Very much improved for me today. Thank you very much..
Very much improved for me today. Thank you very much..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
Coli keeps white-screen lagging on my end still :x However I did notice that the site itself seems to be smoother than before.
Coli keeps white-screen lagging on my end still :x However I did notice that the site itself seems to be smoother than before.
leaf.png || Female | FR+2 | Wannabe Artist & Gamer || corgisinger.png
Oh man, I thought it was just my ISP..
It's been so bad for the past few days that I couldn't use the coliseum to exalt my dragons, resulting in a very bloated lair. ahahah..

Other than that, surfing the website has been very on and off.
Some pages load normally, some get stuck in limbo until you refresh, or that you have to reclick that link for it to work.

I also don't know if people have had this issue but there are some times when something loads up but then disappears completely, as if someone used inspect element and deleted a chunk of the code.

I'm glad that there's some talk about this and the issue or else I'd think that this was just on my end. ^^;;
Oh man, I thought it was just my ISP..
It's been so bad for the past few days that I couldn't use the coliseum to exalt my dragons, resulting in a very bloated lair. ahahah..

Other than that, surfing the website has been very on and off.
Some pages load normally, some get stuck in limbo until you refresh, or that you have to reclick that link for it to work.

I also don't know if people have had this issue but there are some times when something loads up but then disappears completely, as if someone used inspect element and deleted a chunk of the code.

I'm glad that there's some talk about this and the issue or else I'd think that this was just on my end. ^^;;
Okay, interestingly, Nesting Grounds doesn't seem to load at all.
Okay, interestingly, Nesting Grounds doesn't seem to load at all.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Overall, I'm still experiencing quite a bit of lag. The forums are still very hard to access, and just moving to another page in a thread takes ages to load, if it ever does. I'm hoping that I'll actually even be able to submit this post.

Moving dragons around in lair editing or giving a dragon a new familiar seems fine, but then as soon as I try and save the changes and exit out, the page lags and never loads, and in the end it just gives me a black screen.

Still, it seems a bit better than it did before, and I want to thank you all so much for the hard work you're putting into this.
Overall, I'm still experiencing quite a bit of lag. The forums are still very hard to access, and just moving to another page in a thread takes ages to load, if it ever does. I'm hoping that I'll actually even be able to submit this post.

Moving dragons around in lair editing or giving a dragon a new familiar seems fine, but then as soon as I try and save the changes and exit out, the page lags and never loads, and in the end it just gives me a black screen.

Still, it seems a bit better than it did before, and I want to thank you all so much for the hard work you're putting into this.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Scrying workshop dragons are taking a very long time to load f
Scrying workshop dragons are taking a very long time to load f
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Coli seems to be experiencing quite a bit of lag and in some cases the next battle just doesn't load at all
Coli seems to be experiencing quite a bit of lag and in some cases the next battle just doesn't load at all
ead8a55a3bcd1f86872976f837e93a699ee80fc0.png
Having next to no issues here- site seems to be loading as usual now compared to before (although my PC is rather slow anyway) only taking about 4-5 seconds to load into nesting grounds and etc. Coli works fine too!

edit: using firefox and in UK
Having next to no issues here- site seems to be loading as usual now compared to before (although my PC is rather slow anyway) only taking about 4-5 seconds to load into nesting grounds and etc. Coli works fine too!

edit: using firefox and in UK
mNH9cjt.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 123 124