Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 124
Oof.. Nothing got better for me, the lag got worse ._.
Oof.. Nothing got better for me, the lag got worse ._.
Coliseum froze and I cannot get back in, not even seeing the starting site with teambuilding, batllestone placing etc. Only white space under the Outfit your dragons for battle...-text.

The site loaded properly after I finished writing this, so apparently it is just super slow at times.

Coliseum froze and I cannot get back in, not even seeing the starting site with teambuilding, batllestone placing etc. Only white space under the Outfit your dragons for battle...-text.

The site loaded properly after I finished writing this, so apparently it is just super slow at times.

t4irFr8.png
ran fine for roughly 10 minutes then every three minutes i get: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yIF2zqw.png[/img] (which i never got the time out message yesterday)
ran fine for roughly 10 minutes then every three minutes i get:
yIF2zqw.png
(which i never got the time out message yesterday)
The lag came back for me as well for about 15 mins, to the point I couldn't even access the site or exalt dragons in my lair. It seems to be okay, for now at least, but it isn't resolved yet.

My devices if you guys still need diagnostics:

Connection type: Wired
Network: Home
Anti-virus used: -
Device type: PC
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
Everything up to date? Yes

Connection type: Wifi
Device type: iPad
Browser: Safari
Operating system: Latest iOS

I really sympathize with the dev team here, server issues are a pain to debug... :/

The lag came back for me as well for about 15 mins, to the point I couldn't even access the site or exalt dragons in my lair. It seems to be okay, for now at least, but it isn't resolved yet.

My devices if you guys still need diagnostics:

Connection type: Wired
Device type: PC
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Connection type: Wifi
Device type: iPad
Browser: Safari
Operating system: Latest iOS

I really sympathize with the dev team here, server issues are a pain to debug... :/

5kRkxhJ.png benson.png h1p5AvZ.png
Site was working perfectly after the maintenance but at around 11:50am my time (about 3hrs ahead FR time) it suddenly refused to load entirely to where it gave me an error message that said, 'timed out due to slow loading times,' but has since come back up after around fifteen minutes of not even being able to access the site at all, let alone loading times.

Not sure if it was a hiccup or what, will see if it gets any better on my end over the course of the day as more people log on and off the site.
Site was working perfectly after the maintenance but at around 11:50am my time (about 3hrs ahead FR time) it suddenly refused to load entirely to where it gave me an error message that said, 'timed out due to slow loading times,' but has since come back up after around fifteen minutes of not even being able to access the site at all, let alone loading times.

Not sure if it was a hiccup or what, will see if it gets any better on my end over the course of the day as more people log on and off the site.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

First 10 minutes all was well. Then the server went awol to the point it wouldn't respond to Safari.
First 10 minutes all was well. Then the server went awol to the point it wouldn't respond to Safari.
1rMtjlm.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-20 09:01:04" ] I’m unable to edit my previous post because of the lag I’m seeing and I’m not sure if this will go through. (Keep getting timed out) Previously I said I was in Firefox for iOS, I neglected to mention that I am getting this issue both on home Wifi and on mobile data. [/quote] For the past 10 minutes or so things have been running smoothly as ever for me.
Wizardry wrote on 2021-05-20 09:01:04:
I’m unable to edit my previous post because of the lag I’m seeing and I’m not sure if this will go through. (Keep getting timed out)

Previously I said I was in Firefox for iOS, I neglected to mention that I am getting this issue both on home Wifi and on mobile data.

For the past 10 minutes or so things have been running smoothly as ever for me.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Hello all, I apologize for the issues. It looks like there was a brief approximately 10 minute spike during which the issues returned, and then disappeared again.

Here is the current approximate timeline:
  • 05:10 Server Time - Issue stops
  • 06:00 - 07:45 - Maintenance
  • 08:48 - Brief return of issue
  • 09:00 - Issue stops again

None of the times when the issue started or stopped correspond with any changes that we or our hosting provider have made, to the best of our knowledge.

We are currently monitoring the situation to see if it returns.
Hello all, I apologize for the issues. It looks like there was a brief approximately 10 minute spike during which the issues returned, and then disappeared again.

Here is the current approximate timeline:
  • 05:10 Server Time - Issue stops
  • 06:00 - 07:45 - Maintenance
  • 08:48 - Brief return of issue
  • 09:00 - Issue stops again

None of the times when the issue started or stopped correspond with any changes that we or our hosting provider have made, to the best of our knowledge.

We are currently monitoring the situation to see if it returns.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
It's noticeably better, but there have been random lag spikes.
Going through my lair mainly requires a refresh every 10 or so pages.
It's noticeably better, but there have been random lag spikes.
Going through my lair mainly requires a refresh every 10 or so pages.
nzqnkq.png
Lag is still present for me. Taking forever for pages to load in the Coli.
Lag is still present for me. Taking forever for pages to load in the Coli.
mlKJpl9.pngLsiBzZP.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 124