Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 199 200
These are so cool! Maybe I'll get lucky with my next batch of hatchlings!
These are so cool! Maybe I'll get lucky with my next batch of hatchlings!
This fix seems a bit late, but very welcome imo. I know it takes time to decide and implement this kind of thing and I'm glad it's arrived but, *oof* that G1 market crash.
It's technically just putting things back the way they were - eyes are essentially now a gene, and some already gened G1s sell better, etc - but after, what, 2 years? a bunch of people are used to that or have been on the site only since the first eye update and have no sense of the old economy. I'm hopeful everyone will get back in the groove soon, because this update is important to the philosophy that keeps me engaged in this game above all others.
This fix seems a bit late, but very welcome imo. I know it takes time to decide and implement this kind of thing and I'm glad it's arrived but, *oof* that G1 market crash.
It's technically just putting things back the way they were - eyes are essentially now a gene, and some already gened G1s sell better, etc - but after, what, 2 years? a bunch of people are used to that or have been on the site only since the first eye update and have no sense of the old economy. I'm hopeful everyone will get back in the groove soon, because this update is important to the philosophy that keeps me engaged in this game above all others.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
==
Let's all let the past stay in the past today, and THANK ALL THE DEVS because this is a GOOD THING YOU DID FOR US!!![emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1] FR = customization forever and I'm so glad that my beautiful, special girl WILL have the perfect eyes!!
Let's all let the past stay in the past today, and

THANK ALL THE DEVS because this is a GOOD THING YOU DID FOR US!!!

FR = customization forever and I'm so glad that my beautiful, special girl WILL have the perfect eyes!!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might [i]need [/i] it* while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more [emoji=new friend size=1]
me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might need it*

while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
Yesss babbbyyyyy [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Yesss babbbyyyyy
y6Tz96p.png
[quote name="lonelyspaceegg" date="2021-05-03 12:03:28" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/766111714243903518/838853180762488883/tenor.gif[/img] [/quote]
lonelyspaceegg wrote on 2021-05-03 12:03:28:
tenor.gif
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="Celeana" date="2021-05-03 12:06:38" ] me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might [i]need [/i] it* while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] I was just thinking the same thing! I still have one of my vials saved.
Celeana wrote on 2021-05-03 12:06:38:
me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might need it*

while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more

I was just thinking the same thing! I still have one of my vials saved.
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
Sooooooooooo

This decreases the value of primal g1s by a lot, doesn't it
Sooooooooooo

This decreases the value of primal g1s by a lot, doesn't it

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png