Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 199 200
idea: offer scattersight owners the option to trade in one Scattersight for any one other natural vial of their choosing.

as someone who used nearly 300 scattersights on a single dragon, I’m honestly none too pleased with the thought that my effort and resources were all for naught. fr may be happier in the long run, but this is an update that rubs me the wrong way.

it also feels really skeevy that, while scattersights haven’t been rereleased, the ability to cheaply circumvent them has been created. :/
idea: offer scattersight owners the option to trade in one Scattersight for any one other natural vial of their choosing.

as someone who used nearly 300 scattersights on a single dragon, I’m honestly none too pleased with the thought that my effort and resources were all for naught. fr may be happier in the long run, but this is an update that rubs me the wrong way.

it also feels really skeevy that, while scattersights haven’t been rereleased, the ability to cheaply circumvent them has been created. :/
Gejcwcq.png
YESSSS Now i dont have to keep breeding this girl for all eternity in hopes of getting primal, i can just gene her up [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64457400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644575/64457400_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=73&winggene=42&wings=117&auth=4ee8aa67bfdd5b11f8b896ea3a045e8a130d0240&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
YESSSS

Now i dont have to keep breeding this girl for all eternity in hopes of getting primal, i can just gene her up

64457400_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=73&winggene=42&wings=117&auth=4ee8aa67bfdd5b11f8b896ea3a045e8a130d0240&dummyext=prev.png
BFEMrcM.png
Just last month I bought a primal eye G1. Most expensive dragon I ever bought. For me personally this update sucks, wish I could have been psychic and knew this update would have happened and not spent those gems ><
Just last month I bought a primal eye G1. Most expensive dragon I ever bought. For me personally this update sucks, wish I could have been psychic and knew this update would have happened and not spent those gems ><
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2021-05-03 12:06:38" ] me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might [i]need [/i] it* while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] I used mine the second I saw this update, I had a plan for it but I was hesitant thinking I wouldn't be able to get more.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64701466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/647015/64701466.png[/img][/url]
Celeana wrote on 2021-05-03 12:06:38:
me: *obsessively hording my clan-bound goat eye vials on the fear that one day I might need it*

while it might reduce the price of goat eyes, I'm not sure they really sold much anyway, so I think this is a really good idea. It definitely reduces my anxiety about using them, since I can finally get more

I used mine the second I saw this update, I had a plan for it but I was hesitant thinking I wouldn't be able to get more..

64701466.png
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Me after spending my gems on two Gen1 primal like :,)
Me after spending my gems on two Gen1 primal like :,)
5p1NDy8.png
mMMmmm eye love this update <3
mMMmmm eye love this update <3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Ooh, awesome!
Ooh, awesome!
PQznZys.png
[quote name="734l4l73rni4n" date="2021-05-03 11:36:26" ] @HorseSpirit imo they're still really special! Sure you can slap eyes on any, but just naturally hatching them? That's still super rare, and still something to be proud of imo! :D [/quote] @734l4l73rni4n That's fair! Hopefully they'll add some kind of note on the dragons page in the future so it's known that they were bred, not applied :)
734l4l73rni4n wrote on 2021-05-03 11:36:26:
@HorseSpirit imo they're still really special! Sure you can slap eyes on any, but just naturally hatching them? That's still super rare, and still something to be proud of imo! :D

@734l4l73rni4n

That's fair! Hopefully they'll add some kind of note on the dragons page in the future so it's known that they were bred, not applied :)
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
Yes! Now I can have dragons that I would never have tried to get because of RNG. Like this scry I've had in my "never gonna happen list": [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=19&winggene=42&wings=98&auth=4d379e5bb71bb28a6a3f4df329727799e2132111&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I found a pair on the AH that are guaranteed to give me the colors. I just have to wait for the cooldown to be done and to rent a nest. Spider dragons! I love how smirch looks like cobwebs here.
Yes! Now I can have dragons that I would never have tried to get because of RNG.

Like this scry I've had in my "never gonna happen list":

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=19&winggene=42&wings=98&auth=4d379e5bb71bb28a6a3f4df329727799e2132111&dummyext=prev.png

I found a pair on the AH that are guaranteed to give me the colors. I just have to wait for the cooldown to be done and to rent a nest. Spider dragons! I love how smirch looks like cobwebs here.
baWpkAe.png
lckqq6P.png
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was indeed horridly frustrating to desire primal eyes or something of the sort on a particular dragon, with your only viable choice (the scatters being retired and all didn't add up, and even at release were pretty much a "that primal is not happening") being to breed new dragons for that eye outcome, making your old, otherwise perfect dragon "useless" to that end. I am so happy I can finally change that and give my old darlings the love they deserve!

I also wanted a "flight rep" for each flight with primal eyes. Seeing as you cannot breed these yourself (unless you hop around flights) and how other users charge crazy amounts for that perfect triple ice -primal ice eyed dragon, I gave up on the project. Now I can at last pick up on that project and hopefully achieve that goal someday. <3
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was indeed horridly frustrating to desire primal eyes or something of the sort on a particular dragon, with your only viable choice (the scatters being retired and all didn't add up, and even at release were pretty much a "that primal is not happening") being to breed new dragons for that eye outcome, making your old, otherwise perfect dragon "useless" to that end. I am so happy I can finally change that and give my old darlings the love they deserve!

I also wanted a "flight rep" for each flight with primal eyes. Seeing as you cannot breed these yourself (unless you hop around flights) and how other users charge crazy amounts for that perfect triple ice -primal ice eyed dragon, I gave up on the project. Now I can at last pick up on that project and hopefully achieve that goal someday. <3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 199 200