Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93
Every day that passes I grow legitimately more and more concerned,,, mostly for Undel/staff
Every day that passes I grow legitimately more and more concerned,,, mostly for Undel/staff
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Apologies for the delay. Yes, Night of the Nocturne prep and life got in the way a bit, but everything is fine! THank you for you for thinking of us!
Apologies for the delay. Yes, Night of the Nocturne prep and life got in the way a bit, but everything is fine! THank you for you for thinking of us!
oh wow I didn't expect a win :o!! also the teleporting planesrunner skin is so nice,,, might have to get an imperial for it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
oh wow I didn't expect a win :o!!
also the teleporting planesrunner skin is so nice,,, might have to get an imperial for it
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
I'll definitely have to buy an imperial if I ever get that teleporting planesrunner skin, it's so cute,,
I'll definitely have to buy an imperial if I ever get that teleporting planesrunner skin, it's so cute,,
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
Aaaaa! It's back! :D

And my Ultraram skin won!

Gotta veilspun someone, brb
Aaaaa! It's back! :D

And my Ultraram skin won!

Gotta veilspun someone, brb

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
Happy to hear everything is ok, and I LOVE that planesrunner accent!! I’m not a huge fan of female imps but I may have to get one to fit the accent
Happy to hear everything is ok, and I LOVE that planesrunner accent!! I’m not a huge fan of female imps but I may have to get one to fit the accent
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Aaah, I'm happy my other two entries have won as well! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I'm glad the winners (or as many as possible of them) are added before NotN. I'm looking forward to collecting NotN chests and possibly new coli skins. C:
Aaah, I'm happy my other two entries have won as well!

I'm glad the winners (or as many as possible of them) are added before NotN. I'm looking forward to collecting NotN chests and possibly new coli skins. C:
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
I'm a bit disappointed that there's not a single Male Nocturne skin/accent (and that there won't be a single one)... They're the only dragon that didn't get a single winner.
Also,, oof male Banes don't seem to get a second winner as well...
I'm a bit disappointed that there's not a single Male Nocturne skin/accent (and that there won't be a single one)... They're the only dragon that didn't get a single winner.
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-12-19 05:40:17" ] I'm a bit disappointed that there's not a single Male Nocturne skin/accent (and that there won't be a single one)... They're the only dragon that didn't get a single winner. Also,, oof male Banes don't seem to get a second winner as well... [/quote] Yeah the Bane one disappoints me a lil', especially since the only male Bane one is really super simple...
Forumsdackel wrote on 2020-12-19 05:40:17:

Yeah the Bane one disappoints me a lil', especially since the only male Bane one is really super simple...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Uh... anyone else see a layering problem with Webwing Alpha? [skin=37338] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hEmEmzg.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dYJbg5F.jpg[/img]
Uh... anyone else see a layering problem with Webwing Alpha?

hEmEmzg.jpgdYJbg5F.jpg
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93