Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 93
Ah. Looks like it may not have been saved at 350x350. I'll take a look at it after I get the last skin up! Thanks for the catch!
Ah. Looks like it may not have been saved at 350x350. I'll take a look at it after I get the last skin up! Thanks for the catch!
Hello, I'm honored my entry for tundra males (wolpertinger) has won, but it's designed by me, not by LeafeonWarrior ^^'
Hello, I'm honored my entry for tundra males (wolpertinger) has won, but it's designed by me, not by LeafeonWarrior ^^'
oNPnEqv.jpeg
[quote name="Hooperosa" date="2020-12-19 06:28:17" ] Hello, I'm honored my entry for tundra males (wolpertinger) has won, but it's designed by me, not by LeafeonWarrior ^^' [/quote] Apologies! It should now be corrected, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal cache to update the tooltips it displays.
Hooperosa wrote on 2020-12-19 06:28:17:

Apologies! It should now be corrected, but it may take up to an hour for the site's internal cache to update the tooltips it displays.
With the last skin now up we have these results:

Banescale 11
Male 1
Female 10

Bogsneak 9
Male 5
Female 4

Coatl 8
Male 5
Female 3

Fae 5
Male 3
Female 2

Gaoler 18
Male 9
Female 9

Guardian 3
Male 1
Female 2

Imperial 8
Male 5
Female 3

Mirror 5
Male 1
Female 4

Nocturne 3
Male 0
Female 3

Pearlcatcher 7
Male 6
Female 1

Ridgeback 5
Male 2
Female 3

Skydancer 10
Male 5
Female 5

Snapper 9
Male 3
Female 6

Spiral 6
Male 3
Female 3

Tundra 13
Male 7
Female 6

Wildclaw 3
Male 2
Female 1
With the last skin now up we have these results:

Banescale 11
Male 1
Female 10

Bogsneak 9
Male 5
Female 4

Coatl 8
Male 5
Female 3

Fae 5
Male 3
Female 2

Gaoler 18
Male 9
Female 9

Guardian 3
Male 1
Female 2

Imperial 8
Male 5
Female 3

Mirror 5
Male 1
Female 4

Nocturne 3
Male 0
Female 3

Pearlcatcher 7
Male 6
Female 1

Ridgeback 5
Male 2
Female 3

Skydancer 10
Male 5
Female 5

Snapper 9
Male 3
Female 6

Spiral 6
Male 3
Female 3

Tundra 13
Male 7
Female 6

Wildclaw 3
Male 2
Female 1
Happy to see all the winning skins are now here!
Congrats to everyone, I can't wait to get my hands on some of there. There are some really great and creative takes on the familiars here and some for pretty much everyone with simple and nice accents to lovingly crafted full-body skins!
Happy to see all the winning skins are now here!
Congrats to everyone, I can't wait to get my hands on some of there. There are some really great and creative takes on the familiars here and some for pretty much everyone with simple and nice accents to lovingly crafted full-body skins!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
finally
finally
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
AH. Webwing Alpha got one. I was h o p i n g.

Also I need that Wood Ear Deer one. NEED.

More male SDs won than I thought would o.o
AH. Webwing Alpha got one. I was h o p i n g.

Also I need that Wood Ear Deer one. NEED.

More male SDs won than I thought would o.o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Finally! Congratz to all the winners :DD
Finally! Congratz to all the winners :DD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/YRuFixSNWFVcXaxpmX/giphy.gif[/img] Congrats ya'll
giphy.gif
Congrats ya'll
rzrrjmF.gif
Oh I won? yaaaay! Thank you so much, that's awesome!

Too bad the coli isn't really my favorite thing to do so I'll wait until someone hopefully sells it. Along with a bunch of other of these skins/accents, there are a couple I'd love to have and even more that are just gorgeous but I wouldn't know how to use x3
Oh I won? yaaaay! Thank you so much, that's awesome!

Too bad the coli isn't really my favorite thing to do so I'll wait until someone hopefully sells it. Along with a bunch of other of these skins/accents, there are a couple I'd love to have and even more that are just gorgeous but I wouldn't know how to use x3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 93