Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
I am in LOVE with tribeam hunter!!!! @RandomPurple that's a masterpiece, thank you. Also the fact it's the only one PC F accent is a bit tragic [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I am in LOVE with tribeam hunter!!!! @RandomPurple that's a masterpiece, thank you.
Also the fact it's the only one PC F accent is a bit tragic
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@kschaef: I don't think you're doing anything wrong; I think it's just a simple reality that with hundreds of submissions, a lot of 'em are going to be overlooked. You shouldn't take that as a personal offense.
@kschaef: I don't think you're doing anything wrong; I think it's just a simple reality that with hundreds of submissions, a lot of 'em are going to be overlooked. You shouldn't take that as a personal offense.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@KameTurtle

Tysm, I’m so glad you like it!! The tribeam is one of my favorite familiars, so I’m thrilled I was able to make the skin for it!
@KameTurtle

Tysm, I’m so glad you like it!! The tribeam is one of my favorite familiars, so I’m thrilled I was able to make the skin for it!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
I adore most of these skins and accents, everyone did an amazing job! I hope everyone has a nice NoN and holidays [emoji=nocturne winking size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I adore most of these skins and accents, everyone did an amazing job! I hope everyone has a nice NoN and holidays
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
There is many very interesting skins!!!! I want these.
There is many very interesting skins!!!! I want these.
VsoSnU5.png
Are the skins supposed to drop on their own? I just had one drop and I thought they would be in chests like the other coli skins.
Are the skins supposed to drop on their own? I just had one drop and I thought they would be in chests like the other coli skins.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-07 02:11:57" ] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached. [/quote] @yukitsukihana Yup, the new skins are dropping by themselves!
Undel wrote on 2020-12-07 02:11:57:
The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.

@yukitsukihana Yup, the new skins are dropping by themselves!
21gK2sL.png
Yay, they've all been revealed. They're all beautiful, congratulations to everyone who participated
Yay, they've all been revealed. They're all beautiful, congratulations to everyone who participated
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Finally, the upside-down man can rest.
Finally, the upside-down man can rest.
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones