Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 93
Maybe the last skins are lost with Tidelord
Maybe the last skins are lost with Tidelord
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
pretty dodge that it's been a week and they've just not updated or uploaded...or just like told us what's going on...at least tell the people who won if you cant upload for a bit, geez. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
pretty dodge that it's been a week and they've just not updated or uploaded...or just like told us what's going on...at least tell the people who won if you cant upload for a bit, geez.
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
Open the skin contest winners. Stop having it be closed. /j
Open the skin contest winners. Stop having it be closed. /j
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
i know the staff have their own stuff outside fr they have to do but like,, could you give us some info?? its been over a week since the last update
i know the staff have their own stuff outside fr they have to do but like,, could you give us some info?? its been over a week since the last update
there don't appear to be updates on the dev tracker either... :/
there don't appear to be updates on the dev tracker either... :/
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
[quote name="horsemanship" date="2020-12-17 01:27:42" ] pretty dodge that it's been a week and they've just not updated or uploaded...or just like told us what's going on...at least tell the people who won if you cant upload for a bit, geez. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] [/quote] gonna agree on that
horsemanship wrote on 2020-12-17 01:27:42:
pretty dodge that it's been a week and they've just not updated or uploaded...or just like told us what's going on...at least tell the people who won if you cant upload for a bit, geez.
gonna agree on that
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
i'm fine waiting but can we PLEASE have something to tell us what's going on? or atleast send out pms to the people who won?
i'm fine waiting but can we PLEASE have something to tell us what's going on? or atleast send out pms to the people who won?
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@Undel Just a reminder we are still missing 18 skins. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Undel

Just a reminder we are still missing 18 skins.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
i know everyone is anxious for the last skins, but please remember staff is also prepping for notn which is notorious for breaking and overloading the site
everything will be uploaded in due time, have patience y'all
i know everyone is anxious for the last skins, but please remember staff is also prepping for notn which is notorious for breaking and overloading the site
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
[quote name="felinekind" date="2020-12-17 10:11:01" ] i know everyone is anxious for the last skins, but please remember staff is also prepping for notn which is notorious for breaking and overloading the site everything will be uploaded in due time, have patience y'all [/quote] Having patience aint the matter i'd say honestly, I don't mind waiting at all if it can avoid the site getting broken. It's more of the lack of communication regarding whats going on that's worrying a bit. Could be only my opinion but a little bit more communcation regarding hows that update going so far and when the last skins are going to come out would be nice, as it's been a week and no additional information (yet?) since the last update. Like... A single, little message to say that this update has not been forgotten, and that the skins will come out sometime in December. I'm thinking especially that it's worrisome for the artists who are waiting and wondering when they will know about if their skins won or not, as i'm pretty sure some would want to print the rejected skins later on.
felinekind wrote on 2020-12-17 10:11:01:

Having patience aint the matter i'd say honestly, I don't mind waiting at all if it can avoid the site getting broken. It's more of the lack of communication regarding whats going on that's worrying a bit.

Could be only my opinion but a little bit more communcation regarding hows that update going so far and when the last skins are going to come out would be nice, as it's been a week and no additional information (yet?) since the last update. Like... A single, little message to say that this update has not been forgotten, and that the skins will come out sometime in December.

I'm thinking especially that it's worrisome for the artists who are waiting and wondering when they will know about if their skins won or not, as i'm pretty sure some would want to print the rejected skins later on.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 93