Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 244 245
Thank you so much for all your hard work everyone! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you so much for all your hard work everyone!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Frillshark apologies, unfortunately due to the nature of how we had to set up the questions this isn't possible through the general form. However if you submit a specifics colour request and select the blue range (there is an option to select all blues without having to click through all of them) and then select flight type as water then this should function in the same fashion as the questions in specifics are all conditional on each other
hopefully that helps?
@Frillshark apologies, unfortunately due to the nature of how we had to set up the questions this isn't possible through the general form. However if you submit a specifics colour request and select the blue range (there is an option to select all blues without having to click through all of them) and then select flight type as water then this should function in the same fashion as the questions in specifics are all conditional on each other
hopefully that helps?
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda

That sounds good, thank you for clarifying!
@Peppaganda

That sounds good, thank you for clarifying!
thank you all for putting in the time and effort for this! [emoji=heart size=1]
thank you all for putting in the time and effort for this!
Dang, this is a heap of work. Thanks so much to everyone involved for doing this!
Dang, this is a heap of work. Thanks so much to everyone involved for doing this!
kbqBOtG.png
ah so THIS is the crogge project you were working on! kudos!
ah so THIS is the crogge project you were working on! kudos!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Awesome job you guys! Thank you for all your hard work. ^^
Awesome job you guys! Thank you for all your hard work. ^^
QqPcQdi.png
oh gosh thank you so much for all your hard work! i know forms are a beast to set up
oh gosh thank you so much for all your hard work! i know forms are a beast to set up
@nightrising just read your suggestion! i misconstrued your previous post and didn't explain it properly, so here goes [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] those are conditionals, so you [b]have[/b] to answer those questions by putting no preference/both, otherwise the formulas in the spreadsheet will break ;v;
@nightrising just read your suggestion! i misconstrued your previous post and didn't explain it properly, so here goes

those are conditionals, so you have to answer those questions by putting no preference/both, otherwise the formulas in the spreadsheet will break ;v;
celine%20sig.gif
@nightrising just read your suggestion! i misconstrued your previous post and didn't explain it properly, so here goes [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] those are conditionals, so you [b]have[/b] to answer those questions by putting no preference/both, otherwise the formulas in the spreadsheet will break ;v;
@nightrising just read your suggestion! i misconstrued your previous post and didn't explain it properly, so here goes

those are conditionals, so you have to answer those questions by putting no preference/both, otherwise the formulas in the spreadsheet will break ;v;
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 244 245