Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 243 244
Hello! You have been pinged for the ongoing overhaul of the G1 Hoarders' Pinglists (V. 3).

This revamp will involve a complete shift to Google Forms based input, rather than a free-to-edit sheet.

To give a brief summary of the changes made, pinglists will be automatically generated based on information copy-pasted from the dragon's page, as well as dropdowns. Users may add themselves onto certain pinglists/add certain criteria to be pinged for through Google Forms. Username changes/removal will also be automated through another Form.

Data and pinglists from the current sheet (V. 2) will not be carried over due to difficulty in formatting, disorganization, and the age of the data, due to inactive/banned users.

As such, it is important to submit forms for your desired pinglists if you wish to continue to be pinged.

Read Before Submitting Forms (yes, this is clickable)

General Pinglist Form

Specific Colour Search Form

Date Search Form

Gen 2 Imperials

You may continue to use the current sheet (V. 2) until December 19th, 2020, 15 FRT. A second ping will go out once the new sheet is live.

TL;DR The sheet itself is not public yet. The forms to add yourself to the sheet are, and any usernames you submit from now until December 19th will already be on the sheet when it goes live.
  • Adding and removing yourself from pinglists will be automated.
  • Generating pinglists for dragons has been streamlined.
  • You do not have to submit the Forms now, but it is highly recommended.
  • We will switch completely to the new sheet on December 19th, 15 FRT. Viewing and editing access to V. 2 will be turned off at this time.
  • Everyone will receive a second reminder ping to submit Forms on December 19th.

We hope you will enjoy the new sheet and its improved functionality! Please ping @ladylilitu or @Peppaganda if you have any further questions.

Additionally, we'd really appreciate if you could spread this around! Spread it in your Flight Discords, all-flight Discords, Slack, etc.
Hello! You have been pinged for the ongoing overhaul of the G1 Hoarders' Pinglists (V. 3).

This revamp will involve a complete shift to Google Forms based input, rather than a free-to-edit sheet.

To give a brief summary of the changes made, pinglists will be automatically generated based on information copy-pasted from the dragon's page, as well as dropdowns. Users may add themselves onto certain pinglists/add certain criteria to be pinged for through Google Forms. Username changes/removal will also be automated through another Form.

Data and pinglists from the current sheet (V. 2) will not be carried over due to difficulty in formatting, disorganization, and the age of the data, due to inactive/banned users.

As such, it is important to submit forms for your desired pinglists if you wish to continue to be pinged.

Read Before Submitting Forms (yes, this is clickable)

General Pinglist Form

Specific Colour Search Form

Date Search Form

Gen 2 Imperials

You may continue to use the current sheet (V. 2) until December 19th, 2020, 15 FRT. A second ping will go out once the new sheet is live.

TL;DR The sheet itself is not public yet. The forms to add yourself to the sheet are, and any usernames you submit from now until December 19th will already be on the sheet when it goes live.
  • Adding and removing yourself from pinglists will be automated.
  • Generating pinglists for dragons has been streamlined.
  • You do not have to submit the Forms now, but it is highly recommended.
  • We will switch completely to the new sheet on December 19th, 15 FRT. Viewing and editing access to V. 2 will be turned off at this time.
  • Everyone will receive a second reminder ping to submit Forms on December 19th.

We hope you will enjoy the new sheet and its improved functionality! Please ping @ladylilitu or @Peppaganda if you have any further questions.

Additionally, we'd really appreciate if you could spread this around! Spread it in your Flight Discords, all-flight Discords, Slack, etc.
celine%20sig.gif
[font=avenir] awesome job you guys!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
awesome job you guys!!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Awesome! Looking forward to the revamp! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Awesome! Looking forward to the revamp!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
really cool stuff!
really cool stuff!
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
Thanks for your hard work.

edit: just a note but I selected to be pinged for everything and it still required me to answer the gender question, bred question, and pose change question
Thanks for your hard work.

edit: just a note but I selected to be pinged for everything and it still required me to answer the gender question, bred question, and pose change question
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
sniffs around in the wine
sniffs around in the wine
eWROVV6.png
Oh thank god this was so badly needed.
Oh thank god this was so badly needed.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
poggers
poggers
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
@nightrising you can just hit no preference/both!
@nightrising you can just hit no preference/both!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu terribly sorry for the ping but i was trying to re-enter the specific color combo i'm after into the specific color search form but there was no section to enter it and now i'm afraid now i'll be pinged for all XYZs. can you please erase all data from me?
@ladylilitu terribly sorry for the ping but i was trying to re-enter the specific color combo i'm after into the specific color search form but there was no section to enter it and now i'm afraid now i'll be pinged for all XYZs. can you please erase all data from me?
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 243 244