Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 244 245
Thank you for the update! Don't worry, I understand that the volume of data is... well, too much. As I said, I'm a disaster when it comes to spreadsheets, so it's cool. I'll probably stick to the imperial gen one list or something like that once I see everything sorted out and automatized, just in case I mess up again I don't have to ping you to fix it!

Once again, thank you for the hard work!
Thank you for the update! Don't worry, I understand that the volume of data is... well, too much. As I said, I'm a disaster when it comes to spreadsheets, so it's cool. I'll probably stick to the imperial gen one list or something like that once I see everything sorted out and automatized, just in case I mess up again I don't have to ping you to fix it!

Once again, thank you for the hard work!
gxI7g1F.png
You guys are out here being the ultimate champs, dang. You all deserve ALL the rewards for such hard work. And Naps. Lots of naps for so many hours staring at sheets. <333
You guys are out here being the ultimate champs, dang. You all deserve ALL the rewards for such hard work. And Naps. Lots of naps for so many hours staring at sheets. <333
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
This is absolutely beautifully organized already, I commend you guys. Much kudos. I can’t wait to see it all in action once it launches!
This is absolutely beautifully organized already, I commend you guys. Much kudos. I can’t wait to see it all in action once it launches!
Untitled_Artwork.png
thank you ♥
thank you ♥
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda

Hi! I filled out the gen 2 imperials form, and I had a question specifically about the Doubles (xxx, xyx, xyz, etc.) question.

I noticed that there was no option for 'all/no preference', and also the question itself was skippable. I personally have no specific preference when it comes to whether the dragon is a double or not, but I wasn't sure whether it would be better to skip the question or to check all of the boxes. I figured it was probably better to skip, as google sheets would input a user into a bunch of repetitive sections with all boxes checked..

In the end, I simply left it blank, but I just wanted to clarify whether leaving it blank or checking all the boxes would have been the better option. If skipping the question was the correct choice for someone who has no color pattern preferences, I recommend adding that to the explanation within the paragraph.

Anyway, I really admire and appreciate all the work that went into this! Sorry for the long paragraphs, I just wanted to make sure my explanations made sense lol. If I messed up my form in any way just lmk and I'll redo it.

Thanks for all the hard work! c:
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda

Hi! I filled out the gen 2 imperials form, and I had a question specifically about the Doubles (xxx, xyx, xyz, etc.) question.

I noticed that there was no option for 'all/no preference', and also the question itself was skippable. I personally have no specific preference when it comes to whether the dragon is a double or not, but I wasn't sure whether it would be better to skip the question or to check all of the boxes. I figured it was probably better to skip, as google sheets would input a user into a bunch of repetitive sections with all boxes checked..

In the end, I simply left it blank, but I just wanted to clarify whether leaving it blank or checking all the boxes would have been the better option. If skipping the question was the correct choice for someone who has no color pattern preferences, I recommend adding that to the explanation within the paragraph.

Anyway, I really admire and appreciate all the work that went into this! Sorry for the long paragraphs, I just wanted to make sure my explanations made sense lol. If I messed up my form in any way just lmk and I'll redo it.

Thanks for all the hard work! c:
Y'all are doing the lord's work [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Y'all are doing the lord's work
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@brutusrex you're good, no worries! thank you very much for pointing that out to us, we didn't catch that. we've decided to make it skippable for ease of coding and will update the post accordingly (i'm eating right now so in about 30-60 minutes).
@brutusrex you're good, no worries! thank you very much for pointing that out to us, we didn't catch that. we've decided to make it skippable for ease of coding and will update the post accordingly (i'm eating right now so in about 30-60 minutes).
celine%20sig.gif
Hello!! I am looking to be pinged for all female unbred G1s. Do I have to select everything for all the following questions? I don't want to accidentally exclude myself from pinglists if I do it wrong!
Hello!! I am looking to be pinged for all female unbred G1s. Do I have to select everything for all the following questions? I don't want to accidentally exclude myself from pinglists if I do it wrong!
. . . she/her
Thank you for making an updated list, it will help. I'll tell folks in the g2 discord to contribute as well and direct the Slightly Impish thread here too.
Thank you for making an updated list, it will help. I'll tell folks in the g2 discord to contribute as well and direct the Slightly Impish thread here too.
siggy.png
@Peppaganda thank you!!! :)
@Peppaganda thank you!!! :)
. . . she/her
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 244 245