Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 244 245
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda

thank you! i imagine it was probably a mistake on my part (maybe i misread something) but from what i remember once i selected the option to select a specific color combo i only got options to choose from a list of colors in specific ranges (ex. blues / purples) but there didn't seem to be a way to specify primary / secondary / tert.
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda

thank you! i imagine it was probably a mistake on my part (maybe i misread something) but from what i remember once i selected the option to select a specific color combo i only got options to choose from a list of colors in specific ranges (ex. blues / purples) but there didn't seem to be a way to specify primary / secondary / tert.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
thank you so much !!
thank you so much !!
@ladylilitu I also fell into the trap of not realizing the XXX/XXY/etc questions were skippable if I had no preference and wanted to get pinged for XYZ dragons as well. I'm guessing since I picked those options, I'll now ONLY get pinged for those and not XYZ dragons? If so then I would kindly ask to have my submission updated (if possible) or if not to remove so I could resubmit.
@ladylilitu I also fell into the trap of not realizing the XXX/XXY/etc questions were skippable if I had no preference and wanted to get pinged for XYZ dragons as well. I'm guessing since I picked those options, I'll now ONLY get pinged for those and not XYZ dragons? If so then I would kindly ask to have my submission updated (if possible) or if not to remove so I could resubmit.
j3zsWMV.png
@marropo could you possibly show us a screenshot of what you can see? When you get down to the colours there should be the option to select primary/secondary/tertiary by colour. They're split into colour groups so that it's less of a wall of text and hopefully easier for people to find colours

@Yavanna no worries, I can your submission to remove the XXX/XXY etc portion, could you please confirm which submission or for all of them? c:

@907 thank you! if slightly impish is interested in affiliating with us, feel free to let myself or @ladylilitu know so we can add you.
@marropo could you possibly show us a screenshot of what you can see? When you get down to the colours there should be the option to select primary/secondary/tertiary by colour. They're split into colour groups so that it's less of a wall of text and hopefully easier for people to find colours

@Yavanna no worries, I can your submission to remove the XXX/XXY etc portion, could you please confirm which submission or for all of them? c:

@907 thank you! if slightly impish is interested in affiliating with us, feel free to let myself or @ladylilitu know so we can add you.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda

Yeah! Affiliation with Slightly Impish here would be grand.

@SimFeetUnder owns the G2 lounge, pinging them for affiliation as well.
@Peppaganda

Yeah! Affiliation with Slightly Impish here would be grand.

@SimFeetUnder owns the G2 lounge, pinging them for affiliation as well.
siggy.png
Are you going to include a pinglist for mass hatches? Or is that just encompassed by general.
Are you going to include a pinglist for mass hatches? Or is that just encompassed by general.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Nekroba There is an option within the sales type question (first question) for mass hatches already c:

@907 fab I'll stick a link back to the thread on the front page then c:
@Nekroba There is an option within the sales type question (first question) for mass hatches already c:

@907 fab I'll stick a link back to the thread on the front page then c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Oh okay, the forum post didn't say anything about it, but I see it is in the forum.
Oh okay, the forum post didn't say anything about it, but I see it is in the forum.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Oh nice, thanks.
Oh nice, thanks.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Peppaganda I put a link in our discord server (gen2, not imp specific but kind of mostly imps haha) to here. I'll go add the link in the thread also.
Woo update!
@Peppaganda I put a link in our discord server (gen2, not imp specific but kind of mostly imps haha) to here. I'll go add the link in the thread also.
Woo update!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 244 245