Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 243 244
I'm so excited for the new sheet! Having to pick through pinglists and being worried about pinging the wrong people was a pain, I'm very thankful the lists are automatically generated. Thank you so much for taking on this project! [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm so excited for the new sheet! Having to pick through pinglists and being worried about pinging the wrong people was a pain, I'm very thankful the lists are automatically generated. Thank you so much for taking on this project!
@ladylilitu

There is something wrong with the g2 imp form. Under gender I cannot choose "no preference/both", it's not clickable. Only male and female work. :(
@ladylilitu

There is something wrong with the g2 imp form. Under gender I cannot choose "no preference/both", it's not clickable. Only male and female work. :(
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
This is really exciting! It looks like these updates will help immensely with making the whole process easier on everyone.
This is really exciting! It looks like these updates will help immensely with making the whole process easier on everyone.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Norayna0ekoa hello! i believe that may be a problem on your side ;o; i'd advise reloading it and trying again!
@Norayna0ekoa hello! i believe that may be a problem on your side ;o; i'd advise reloading it and trying again!
celine%20sig.gif
thank you for doing this! I'm praying this time someone doesn't break it cause up until now on both first versions someone has broken my name and at some point I stopped getting pings... I think it's been almost a year since I've gotten actively gen 1 pings... a random here and there comes through
thank you for doing this! I'm praying this time someone doesn't break it cause up until now on both first versions someone has broken my name and at some point I stopped getting pings... I think it's been almost a year since I've gotten actively gen 1 pings... a random here and there comes through
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Hm, okay, just went through and put myself on doubles/triples for both specific colors and general pinglist, plus some dates. I think I did it right, but I may have gotten confused on putting in doubles/triples in the specific colors form too? ;~;

Anyways, super excited for the sheet to go live!
Hm, okay, just went through and put myself on doubles/triples for both specific colors and general pinglist, plus some dates. I think I did it right, but I may have gotten confused on putting in doubles/triples in the specific colors form too? ;~;

Anyways, super excited for the sheet to go live!
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda Gotta say that, while I appreciate the effort is being put in these sheets (certainly, for me making a spreadsheet work is some kind of witchcraft xD) and I filled both of them (but only uploaded one) because I did see nothing about already gened dragons, which were the only dragons that I was pinged for. Did I miss those in the form or they weren't added?

Either way, I'd appreciate if you'd remove me from the pinglist (if that can't be done, I'll do it as soon as the application form to be removed is updated). Apologies for the inconvenience, but I thought I'd find the whole gened/ungened thing and I didn't. It was mostly testing out. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and good job with automatizing. This will surely save people loads of time/effort!
@ladylilitu @Peppaganda Gotta say that, while I appreciate the effort is being put in these sheets (certainly, for me making a spreadsheet work is some kind of witchcraft xD) and I filled both of them (but only uploaded one) because I did see nothing about already gened dragons, which were the only dragons that I was pinged for. Did I miss those in the form or they weren't added?

Either way, I'd appreciate if you'd remove me from the pinglist (if that can't be done, I'll do it as soon as the application form to be removed is updated). Apologies for the inconvenience, but I thought I'd find the whole gened/ungened thing and I didn't. It was mostly testing out. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and good job with automatizing. This will surely save people loads of time/effort!
gxI7g1F.png
Thank you so so much for the update.
Thank you so so much for the update.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@shihana hello! due to the sheer volume of options and columns (we have over 250 of them), it was decided to remove the gened dragon option ;v; sorry for the inconvenience! we'll remove you now.
@shihana hello! due to the sheer volume of options and columns (we have over 250 of them), it was decided to remove the gened dragon option ;v; sorry for the inconvenience! we'll remove you now.
celine%20sig.gif
this pinglist gets fancier by the minute, yall are champs.
this pinglist gets fancier by the minute, yall are champs.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 243 244