Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=317&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=295&winggene=317&wings=72&auth=8b0944cc9494172ffd9f417a04042e2ec83a97d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][size=5]Update: Dusthide/New breed[/size][/b][/center] Hello all and happy timezone! You have received a ping as you are on the "New breeds" list. As a member of this list you have automatically been added to the "Dusthide" list and continue to be on the "New breeds" list for any future new breeds. If you would like to change this, please let us know in the thread. Please note that it might take a few days for the updates to be processed through to the submission checker so if you need a hand double checking if you've been added to the "Dusthide" list please let us know. [s](it's a feed to the checker issue rather than a feed to the pinglist issue)[/s] thank you! [size=0]pings were here c:[/size]
dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=317&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=295&winggene=317&wings=72&auth=8b0944cc9494172ffd9f417a04042e2ec83a97d2&dummyext=prev.png

Update: Dusthide/New breed

Hello all and happy timezone!

You have received a ping as you are on the "New breeds" list. As a member of this list you have automatically been added to the "Dusthide" list and continue to be on the "New breeds" list for any future new breeds. If you would like to change this, please let us know in the thread.

Please note that it might take a few days for the updates to be processed through to the submission checker so if you need a hand double checking if you've been added to the "Dusthide" list please let us know. (it's a feed to the checker issue rather than a feed to the pinglist issue)

thank you!

pings were here c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Noddddd @Aurelyon so sorry for the wait, your entries have been removed as requested

@saudpunk hello, it seems to be working on my end now but please let me know if you're still experiencing issues.
If you were trying to generate a list for a new breed dragon it wouldn't have been working as it takes our team some time to be able to add the new breed after it has been release due to timezones. It has now been added and should work going forward.

@Noddddd @Aurelyon so sorry for the wait, your entries have been removed as requested

@saudpunk hello, it seems to be working on my end now but please let me know if you're still experiencing issues.
If you were trying to generate a list for a new breed dragon it wouldn't have been working as it takes our team some time to be able to add the new breed after it has been release due to timezones. It has now been added and should work going forward.

About
Skin shop
xx
Thank you, I appreciate it greatly ^^
Thank you, I appreciate it greatly ^^
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
okay that makes so much sense (sorry! i don't use the generator often so i didn't even think about that)

thank you!
okay that makes so much sense (sorry! i don't use the generator often so i didn't even think about that)

thank you!
LF:

Deadlands.png
thank you!
thank you!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
hi, I'd like to be removed from the specific date list for april fools ^^ I know that entry was alongside the february 6 + leap year, will I have to re-enter those dates?

hi, I'd like to be removed from the specific date list for april fools ^^ I know that entry was alongside the february 6 + leap year, will I have to re-enter those dates?

TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@awsten Hello, I have removed april fools from your entry. No need to resubmit for 6th Feb or Leap day as we are able to edit around this.
@awsten Hello, I have removed april fools from your entry. No need to resubmit for 6th Feb or Leap day as we are able to edit around this.
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello, can I be entirely removed from the pinglist? I currently have plenty of G1 projects, and do not want to be tempted by more G1 kids, tysm ^^
Hello, can I be entirely removed from the pinglist? I currently have plenty of G1 projects, and do not want to be tempted by more G1 kids, tysm ^^
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hi, I have a collection of G1s, mostly with special birthdays, and a friend suggested I have an auction, as I need the room more than most of the G1s. I am hoping I can get some advice on how to go about that so the people who will be most interested see my thread and possibly participate?
Hi, I have a collection of G1s, mostly with special birthdays, and a friend suggested I have an auction, as I need the room more than most of the G1s. I am hoping I can get some advice on how to go about that so the people who will be most interested see my thread and possibly participate?
Hi, can I be removed from everything except my date pings please?

(Also, I can sign up for multiple date pings, right? Thanks!)
Hi, can I be removed from everything except my date pings please?

(Also, I can sign up for multiple date pings, right? Thanks!)
v2fvT9R.png
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245