Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@Hawkeyyee

Thank you so much!! I sent the payment via CR! <3
@Hawkeyyee

Thank you so much!! I sent the payment via CR! <3
y4XpVjZ.png
Ah sorry I completely missed that. That's perfectly okay I might get a chibi one once I have the treasure saved up for it instead then. I'll just have to message when I have the money. Thank you.
Ah sorry I completely missed that. That's perfectly okay I might get a chibi one once I have the treasure saved up for it instead then. I'll just have to message when I have the money. Thank you.
signature art by Lichtdrache
ZVpCPil.png
@Hawkeyyee

Hi! Could you please add me to your pinglist? Definitely interested for when you have another slot open :)
@Hawkeyyee

Hi! Could you please add me to your pinglist? Definitely interested for when you have another slot open :)
@Hawkeyyee I'm so sorry to hear that you got burned out on pixel orders ;; please take care of yourself! Enjoying the art you make is important. If you decide to open them back up, would you mind pinging me? If you have a general pinglist I'd love to be added to that too!
@Hawkeyyee I'm so sorry to hear that you got burned out on pixel orders ;; please take care of yourself! Enjoying the art you make is important. If you decide to open them back up, would you mind pinging me? If you have a general pinglist I'd love to be added to that too!
H70vEAG.png 6oKassn.png
@tnoy23
added! and thank you so much for the interested ;u;

@Bradtsu
thank you <33 I will most likely open them up again at the end of october or earlier depending on how i'm feeling in the oncoming weeks. regardless I will happily add you to a pinglist to let you know when I do!!
@tnoy23
added! and thank you so much for the interested ;u;

@Bradtsu
thank you <33 I will most likely open them up again at the end of october or earlier depending on how i'm feeling in the oncoming weeks. regardless I will happily add you to a pinglist to let you know when I do!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee could I be added to the pinglist? I love your pixels
@Hawkeyyee could I be added to the pinglist? I love your pixels
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@motheyes
thank you! added <33
@motheyes
thank you! added <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee

Hello I'd love a ping for when you open pixels again please! <3
@hawkeyyee

Hello I'd love a ping for when you open pixels again please! <3
pdPOUgg.png
@hawkeyyee

i'd also love a ping for pixels!! they're so cute, aaa ;0;
@hawkeyyee

i'd also love a ping for pixels!! they're so cute, aaa ;0;
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Hawkeyyee Ohhh is there any chance you accept WL items for pixel art? >3<
@Hawkeyyee Ohhh is there any chance you accept WL items for pixel art? >3<
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23