Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134
[quote name="Moonreaver" date="2020-09-16 13:25:27" ] wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho) [/quote] @Moonreaver, the scroll adds an artwork toggle to the dragon. It allows a player to switch a dragon's pose to the other one available for their breed, nothing more. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Moonreaver wrote on 2020-09-16 13:25:27:
wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho)

@Moonreaver, the scroll adds an artwork toggle to the dragon. It allows a player to switch a dragon's pose to the other one available for their breed, nothing more.
YESSSS! This is awesome !
YESSSS! This is awesome !
beautiful day to be transsexual on the dragon site. time to scroll up my progen whos always changing his look~ @Moonreaver a mod [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2909446#post_44663200]clarified this[/url] in a thread over on FRD: [quote name="JCStitches" date="2020-09-16 07:12:38" ] Hello! This does not effect breeding. To use your example, the dragon's sex is female and does not change. This scroll just lets you toggle between artwork. [/quote]
beautiful day to be transsexual on the dragon site. time to scroll up my progen whos always changing his look~

@Moonreaver a mod clarified this in a thread over on FRD:
JCStitches wrote on 2020-09-16 07:12:38:
Hello! This does not effect breeding. To use your example, the dragon's sex is female and does not change. This scroll just lets you toggle between artwork.

@snugglebug
he
I wonder what effect it will have on female Tundra in the male pose. Same goes for guardians.
I wonder what effect it will have on female Tundra in the male pose. Same goes for guardians.
oSaCDzd.png
I'm sorry are you telling me that I can trans my dragons
I'm sorry are you telling me that I can trans my dragons
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
gender fluid dergs real lets goo
gender fluid dergs real lets goo

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Thats amazing! Here comes the rise of the nonbinary dragons!
Thats amazing! Here comes the rise of the nonbinary dragons!
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
[emoji=silhouette size=1] Genderfluid dragons [s]sort of[/s]! [emoji=silhouette size=1]
Genderfluid dragons sort of!
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Ooohhhhhh new scroll and art!!!!
Ooohhhhhh new scroll and art!!!!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134