Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silhouette Scroll Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi! If you haven't seen it yet please check https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2909063 For info on this new scroll!

Hey everyone, are you excited for silhouette? Who are you going to use it on? Will you use it?

How do you feel about it being a gem scroll?

Do you think it impacts the breeding part of the game or do you think it doesn't really matter in that regard because most dragons have long since been deflated in value and hatcheries?

I myself am pretty chill with it, I know a lot of people wanted it for yeaarrrrsss.
Hi! If you haven't seen it yet please check https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2909063 For info on this new scroll!

Hey everyone, are you excited for silhouette? Who are you going to use it on? Will you use it?

How do you feel about it being a gem scroll?

Do you think it impacts the breeding part of the game or do you think it doesn't really matter in that regard because most dragons have long since been deflated in value and hatcheries?

I myself am pretty chill with it, I know a lot of people wanted it for yeaarrrrsss.
So I’m wondering, and maybe I’ve just missed something, how it affects breeding? Does a dragon who is hatched a female breed as a female or can you breed them as a male if toggled to that pose? TIA
So I’m wondering, and maybe I’ve just missed something, how it affects breeding? Does a dragon who is hatched a female breed as a female or can you breed them as a male if toggled to that pose? TIA
@Native Hello! This does not effect breeding. To use your example, the dragon's sex is female and does not change. This scroll just lets you toggle between artwork.
@Native Hello! This does not effect breeding. To use your example, the dragon's sex is female and does not change. This scroll just lets you toggle between artwork.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Going out on a limb here and assuming op means people will be less picky in creating dream pairs. For instance say someone wants an orca/radio/orca female imp to to pair up with a white/eldritch/white male imp but only finds a white/eldritch/white female and an orca/radio/orca male, prior they may have passed these dragons up but now they won't.

I like the scroll, it's really cool and the possible uses is great as well.

I'm glad it's a gem item as it keeps it from getting sniped into oblivion.
Going out on a limb here and assuming op means people will be less picky in creating dream pairs. For instance say someone wants an orca/radio/orca female imp to to pair up with a white/eldritch/white male imp but only finds a white/eldritch/white female and an orca/radio/orca male, prior they may have passed these dragons up but now they won't.

I like the scroll, it's really cool and the possible uses is great as well.

I'm glad it's a gem item as it keeps it from getting sniped into oblivion.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I am super chill. I finally can change the pose of my 5 digit imp and go accent hunting
I am super chill. I finally can change the pose of my 5 digit imp and go accent hunting
BuDq0ZK.gif
I find it to be an excellent addition to the site. Find the perfect skin for a dragon’s colors, but it’s the wrong gender? Slap the scroll on. Hate X breed’s [insert gender] pose, but love the other? Boom, now you can have breeding pairs without issue, or just turn that perfectly colored dragon into the perfect pose. Trans dragons? Boom, down pat. LGBT dragons with adopted hatchlings on the offspring list? Write some lore, use the scroll and bam you got it! It’s very versatile and worth every gem, I’d say. Excited to use it in the future!

Note: The lore and character based things I listed are not the only valid ways to portray them. Every dragon lore method is excellent :)
I find it to be an excellent addition to the site. Find the perfect skin for a dragon’s colors, but it’s the wrong gender? Slap the scroll on. Hate X breed’s [insert gender] pose, but love the other? Boom, now you can have breeding pairs without issue, or just turn that perfectly colored dragon into the perfect pose. Trans dragons? Boom, down pat. LGBT dragons with adopted hatchlings on the offspring list? Write some lore, use the scroll and bam you got it! It’s very versatile and worth every gem, I’d say. Excited to use it in the future!

Note: The lore and character based things I listed are not the only valid ways to portray them. Every dragon lore method is excellent :)
they're neato! a bit pricey in my opinion but i've seen others (aka older players who know better ways of getting gems) say 400g is actually easy to get. pretty useful items, as @/netherite said.
they're neato! a bit pricey in my opinion but i've seen others (aka older players who know better ways of getting gems) say 400g is actually easy to get. pretty useful items, as @/netherite said.
I never really needed it but I don't see any negative aspects either, it was something many people wished for so it's cool they implemented it!
It is definetely a LOT better than a gender-changing scroll which some users asked for in my eyes

I don't know whether I'll ever use it
I don't plan to, but maybe I'll put it on my Progen eventually
Back then I had wanted a male Progen but by now I prefer the pose of female Mirrors a lot
I never really needed it but I don't see any negative aspects either, it was something many people wished for so it's cool they implemented it!
It is definetely a LOT better than a gender-changing scroll which some users asked for in my eyes

I don't know whether I'll ever use it
I don't plan to, but maybe I'll put it on my Progen eventually
Back then I had wanted a male Progen but by now I prefer the pose of female Mirrors a lot
qR6otwA.png
I'm actually surprised that it isn't worth more, I genuinely thought it was gonna be 600-1000g. For me, I'm very glad it exists because now all I need to worry about is good colours when buying g1s^^

I'm relieved that they didn't change the gender of the dragons, because the site would've been so messy after that (and they've said multiple times they wouldn't do a gender change scroll, so I was wondering what made them change their minds)

I know some people are angry because it seems like the new scroll is making trans people/the trans community pay for their representation but it's a dragon customization scroll just as much as the scroll of eternal youth or vial of glowing eyesight is. Some people (like me) just prefer a male pose over a female pose, and having a trans dragon doesn't mean you have to change their pose. Many pre-scroll trans dragons exist with skins/outfits that work with their specific pose, so they wouldn't be pose-changeable anyways. Tldr, I just think that people need to take a step back and realize that this is a feature for all dragons and players, not just trans dragons/people
I'm actually surprised that it isn't worth more, I genuinely thought it was gonna be 600-1000g. For me, I'm very glad it exists because now all I need to worry about is good colours when buying g1s^^

I'm relieved that they didn't change the gender of the dragons, because the site would've been so messy after that (and they've said multiple times they wouldn't do a gender change scroll, so I was wondering what made them change their minds)

I know some people are angry because it seems like the new scroll is making trans people/the trans community pay for their representation but it's a dragon customization scroll just as much as the scroll of eternal youth or vial of glowing eyesight is. Some people (like me) just prefer a male pose over a female pose, and having a trans dragon doesn't mean you have to change their pose. Many pre-scroll trans dragons exist with skins/outfits that work with their specific pose, so they wouldn't be pose-changeable anyways. Tldr, I just think that people need to take a step back and realize that this is a feature for all dragons and players, not just trans dragons/people
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
They're nice! I wish they'd been less expensive/we'd been given clanbound ones through Galore, but I'm glad we have the option.
They're nice! I wish they'd been less expensive/we'd been given clanbound ones through Galore, but I'm glad we have the option.
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7