Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134
oh wow that's awesome!!!
oh wow that's awesome!!!
VE9B0fA.png
Nice! That's cool! I've put it on my progens. It's nice to change things up a bit sometimes! :D
Nice! That's cool! I've put it on my progens. It's nice to change things up a bit sometimes! :D
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
i wanna test this lol [emoji=silhouette size=1]
i wanna test this lol

thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
[emoji=silhouette size=1] This. This helped me get my dreamie. Thank you so much FR. You’ve done the community proud

This. This helped me get my dreamie. Thank you so much FR. You’ve done the community proud
candle-smol.png
trans solidarity? in my dragon raising sim? it's more likely than you think
trans solidarity? in my dragon raising sim? it's more likely than you think
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Yes! My nonbinary dragon, Niveren, will love this. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! My nonbinary dragon, Niveren, will love this. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
fr + 2 ~ they/them

forum game note - all my lore-d dragons have pronouns in their bios, so please use those when referring to them, thank you (for those without, just go with their assigned)
As someone who designs dragons around accents and sometimes ends up looking for ridiculously specific colour combos, this could definitely come in handy. Honestly I see no downsides to this feature, thank you staff.
As someone who designs dragons around accents and sometimes ends up looking for ridiculously specific colour combos, this could definitely come in handy. Honestly I see no downsides to this feature, thank you staff.
This is such an amazing new feature! Thank you!
This is such an amazing new feature! Thank you!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho)
wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho)
Oh nice I can finally change poses on some of my dergs, not a fan of some dragon art so this is great.
Oh nice I can finally change poses on some of my dergs, not a fan of some dragon art so this is great.
91741235.png77876607.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134