Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 133 134
[quote name="Mistralflowers" date="2020-09-15 08:02:49" ] I feel like this is going to get retired soon, but idk Pretty epic though [/quote] @Mistralflowers, fear not! This is a permanent addition to the marketplace and it applies a permanent artwork toggle to the dragon. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Mistralflowers wrote on 2020-09-15 08:02:49:
I feel like this is going to get retired soon, but idk

Pretty epic though

@Mistralflowers, fear not! This is a permanent addition to the marketplace and it applies a permanent artwork toggle to the dragon.
FR said you can have a little dragon hrt as a treat
FR said you can have a little dragon hrt as a treat
WlKH4v2.png
This is amazing! Very much appreciated staff! And Pinkerton does look snazzy. :D
This is amazing! Very much appreciated staff! And Pinkerton does look snazzy. :D
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Excellent item release. A+++
Excellent item release. A+++
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
TRANS DRAGONS ARE REAL. PINKERTON IS ALSO REAL. CHAD DEVS CHAD DEVS CHAD DEVS
TRANS DRAGONS ARE REAL. PINKERTON IS ALSO REAL. CHAD DEVS CHAD DEVS CHAD DEVS
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
yo! This is so cool! Pink's art is also very nice, thank you guys!
yo! This is so cool! Pink's art is also very nice, thank you guys!
FTuaU7Y.png
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp that THING people have been asking for forever!!!! Oh gawsh the POSSIBILITIES

(Eeeheehee when I saw there was down time I was hoping there'd be a cool update like this!) ;D
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp that THING people have been asking for forever!!!! Oh gawsh the POSSIBILITIES

(Eeeheehee when I saw there was down time I was hoping there'd be a cool update like this!) ;D
Flight Rising says trans rights!
Flight Rising says trans rights!
arcane_0.png PANDAPPUCCINO.
he/she/they | FR + 3

arcane
15580.png
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

489.png
@Aequorin @Undel Thank you for this update! It's a pretty cool option for players!
@Aequorin @Undel Thank you for this update! It's a pretty cool option for players!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [size=6]TRANS RIGHTS PLEASE AND THANKS[/size] i LOVE this and I love how you've implemented it. Kudos to everyone on the team!
7xmmeMg.png
TRANS RIGHTS PLEASE AND THANKS

i LOVE this and I love how you've implemented it. Kudos to everyone on the team!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 133 134