Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
TRRRRAAAAANSNSSSSS RIIIGGGHHHHTTTTSSSS *FLIPS A TABLE* OH MY FLAMECALLER TIME TO MAKE A TRANSBOY COATL-SONA
TRRRRAAAAANSNSSSSS RIIIGGGHHHHTTTTSSSS *FLIPS A TABLE* OH MY FLAMECALLER TIME TO MAKE A TRANSBOY COATL-SONA
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
god, it seems like an insignificant thing and not the focus of the update but I REALLY love seeing that Pinkerton drawing. Like, whoever's responsible for the artwork of FR NPCs is showing a lot of growth and its awesome. The more recent artworks (spring sphinx, Galore, Fiona) have just been HITTING so HARD and its BEAUTIFUL
god, it seems like an insignificant thing and not the focus of the update but I REALLY love seeing that Pinkerton drawing. Like, whoever's responsible for the artwork of FR NPCs is showing a lot of growth and its awesome. The more recent artworks (spring sphinx, Galore, Fiona) have just been HITTING so HARD and its BEAUTIFUL
rFCSVpf.png
yikesssssss why is it so ungodly expensive?
yikesssssss why is it so ungodly expensive?
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Quote:
Unlike many specialty items, this magical scroll, once used on a dragon...

(NOTE: When we say "permanently", we mean it! Even if you choose to sell or trade the dragon, it will retain its Silhouette Scroll toggle forever.)

This part has me confused. Do other specialty items normally wear off when they’re sold/trade?

Quote:
Unlike many specialty items, this magical scroll, once used on a dragon...

(NOTE: When we say "permanently", we mean it! Even if you choose to sell or trade the dragon, it will retain its Silhouette Scroll toggle forever.)

This part has me confused. Do other specialty items normally wear off when they’re sold/trade?

@Was other specialty items are one-use only. For instance, if you permababy the dragon will remain a hatchling even after you sell it. For the silhouette, the toggle stays available permanently so you can choose how you want them to look later. With the permababy example, it'd be like getting to decide whether the dragon you bought with a permababy scroll on it got to stay a hatchling or if it finally grew up. Hope that helps!
@Was other specialty items are one-use only. For instance, if you permababy the dragon will remain a hatchling even after you sell it. For the silhouette, the toggle stays available permanently so you can choose how you want them to look later. With the permababy example, it'd be like getting to decide whether the dragon you bought with a permababy scroll on it got to stay a hatchling or if it finally grew up. Hope that helps!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie Omg, thanks for that example! I get it now. How cool! ^^
@WickedPixie Omg, thanks for that example! I get it now. How cool! ^^
@Doodlepede how is 400 gems ungodly expensive when thats the price of the other stuff like youth scrolls and most basic breed changes
@Doodlepede how is 400 gems ungodly expensive when thats the price of the other stuff like youth scrolls and most basic breed changes
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Now I have to rethink my progen Tundra's clothing arrangement cause it's not suitable anymore.XD
Now I have to rethink my progen Tundra's clothing arrangement cause it's not suitable anymore.XD
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

great, now we can acknowledge tundras as a breed
great, now we can acknowledge tundras as a breed
- order
hate the new art for pinkerton could we change it back please
hate the new art for pinkerton could we change it back please
www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63818836
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134