Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134
YAY!!! I can finally dress up my female imperialss!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND THE BEST, THANK YOU!!!!
YAY!!! I can finally dress up my female imperialss!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND THE BEST, THANK YOU!!!!
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
This is awesome! Thank you!
This is awesome! Thank you!
oh, this is wonderful!! also, is pinkerton trans? his model looks like the female tundra model! maybe im just looking at it wrong but i hope so jgh
oh, this is wonderful!! also, is pinkerton trans? his model looks like the female tundra model! maybe im just looking at it wrong but i hope so jgh
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Are we going to be getting more poses in the future? Or is it unlikely due to the shear amount of apparel there is?
Are we going to be getting more poses in the future? Or is it unlikely due to the shear amount of apparel there is?
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
Oh I LOVE these additions
Oh I LOVE these additions
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
oh man pinkerton, look at that GLOW UP
oh man pinkerton, look at that GLOW UP
3EopvJR.pngcorgnado.pngbABY_MOFF_doodooo.png
y eS [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
y eS
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
Fantastic art! Look nice brother:D
Fantastic art! Look nice brother:D
I've looked all over this thread and haven't seen anyone answer this I don't think, but sorry if it has been answered. This only changes the pose right? So if you had a male dragon and changed it to a female pose it would still only be able to breed with a female dragon?
I've looked all over this thread and haven't seen anyone answer this I don't think, but sorry if it has been answered. This only changes the pose right? So if you had a male dragon and changed it to a female pose it would still only be able to breed with a female dragon?
@PrinceAbyss Yes, it is only a pose change option. They remain whatever gender they are in terms of breeding ability. [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-16 13:42:34" ] [quote name="Moonreaver" date="2020-09-16 13:25:27" ] wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho) [/quote] @/Moonreaver, the scroll adds an artwork toggle to the dragon. It allows a player to switch a dragon's pose to the other one available for their breed, nothing more. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote]
@PrinceAbyss
Yes, it is only a pose change option. They remain whatever gender they are in terms of breeding ability.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-16 13:42:34:
Moonreaver wrote on 2020-09-16 13:25:27:
wait a minute. Does this scroll change the dragon's gender or just their position? (still cool tho)

@/Moonreaver, the scroll adds an artwork toggle to the dragon. It allows a player to switch a dragon's pose to the other one available for their breed, nothing more.
gYzuoZS.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134