Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Dragon!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72
[item= spirit of light] The spirit of light would be perfect as they would guide her on the right path to help her as a preistess
Spirit of Light
The spirit of light would be perfect as they would guide her on the right path to help her as a preistess
bwekPkc.pngiNvKXro.pngLFhpffe.pngZOnCBys.png3iZp1x0.png
[center][item=Ensorcelled Volume][/center] They don't have much of a relationship. She keeps the book around as a curiosity and talks to it when she's alone. The book mostly just sits around, being a book. Occasionally the enchantment goes haywire and she has to clean up the resulting mess of scattered papers and turned-over teacups. Still she keeps it around, as she loathes throwing things away.
Ensorcelled Volume
They don't have much of a relationship. She keeps the book around as a curiosity and talks to it when she's alone. The book mostly just sits around, being a book. Occasionally the enchantment goes haywire and she has to clean up the resulting mess of scattered papers and turned-over teacups. Still she keeps it around, as she loathes throwing things away.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
[center][outfit=1233847][/center] [columns][item=Sundial Gem Guardian][nextcol]Since she’s a priestess, she should have a Light-related familiar that reflects her practical nature, and the Gem Guardian is perfect for it. [/columns]
BSJ2020Day3OutfitWithScry
Sundial Gem Guardian Since she’s a priestess, she should have a Light-related familiar that reflects her practical nature, and the Gem Guardian is perfect for it.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[item=Luminous Ambassador] Gweneledh's companion is an ambassador, accompanying her on her journeys around Sornieth. Though they started off unsure of each other, they have come to be dear friends. The ambassador will often joke that Gwen needs someone to keep her focused on her goals and out of trouble, Gwen might respond that the Ambassador wouldn't have left home without her to give him a push.
Luminous Ambassador

Gweneledh's companion is an ambassador, accompanying her on her journeys around Sornieth. Though they started off unsure of each other, they have come to be dear friends.
The ambassador will often joke that Gwen needs someone to keep her focused on her goals and out of trouble, Gwen might respond that the Ambassador wouldn't have left home without her to give him a push.
yGHsn8r.pngCU6MPLW.png
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816744&skin=0&apparel=11218,18599,3631,3685,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1293.png[/img] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer] [/center] [/columns] [center]I think Seraphina and the Sunspot Clouddancer would make great companions. They could soar up in the sky together and feel the sun on their backs. I feel like they would both be the strong and silent types, but soft when needed. [/center]
scry?sdid=816744&skin=0&apparel=11218,18599,3631,3685,26941&xt=dressing.png
1293.png Sunspot Clouddancer
I think Seraphina and the Sunspot Clouddancer would make great companions. They could soar up in the sky together and feel the sun on their backs. I feel like they would both be the strong and silent types, but soft when needed.

eN3aGnd.png8d7o509.png
I think the Brilliant Psywurm would be a good companion for Soleil. [center][item=Brilliant Psywurm] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1565.png[/img][/center] My reason for picking this familiar is that to me it gives a feeling of loyalty, protective and snuggle-buddy. It has little fur on it's body and furryfeathers peaking out on it's back, legs, tail, neck and head. Which gives it a cute and fluffy look. However, with this feathers, it can make itself look intimidating if there should be any dangers. Given it's small size, it uses its feathers and light beam, as it's source of attack. [b]Brilliant Psywurm in relation to Soleil:[/b] I imagine the Brilliant Psywurm to be a familiar which has been the traditional pet within the royal family, given they reflect the sun on their body and they strong loyalty to their owners, if they create a "bond". As a bonus, their beautiful furry feathers and it's posture, makes it look elegant and very presentable. [i](and cute! Imagine this little feller doing a [b]*bleep*[/b] and wiggling its tail, when it sees you?). [/i] The bond is only made when an owner and a Brilliant Psywurm truly respect and care for each other, and once the bond has been made the Brilliant Psywurm will never leave it's owner's side.Brilliant Psywurms are timeless creatures and they never stop living, unless the one creature they bond with stops breathing. If this happens, the Brilliant Psywurm loses its color and powers and draws its last breath near it’s fallen owner. You could say, it passes because of the heartbreak of losing it's [i]cherished someone. [/i] _ When Soleil was just a Hatchling, her parents gifted her a little young Brilliant Psywurm and told her to raise it. It was hard given, the bond is not something which comes easily and most be earned. She tried to play with it. feed it, teach it tricks but no matter what, it would not respond well to her and just raised its feathers at her. It even tried to bite her if she came too close. One day, as the royal family was patrolling the near by villages to see how their subjects were doing, they fell under attack by fragments of The Shade. The fragments attacked the guards, the villagers and tried to set their claws into Soleil and their family. Sadly in the commotion, Soleil and her feisty pet, was dragged away by The Shade possessed dragons. Soleil tried to slip out of their claws but she couldn't get the dragons to let go of her because of her small size. Then she saw in horror how they were pulling on her pet, dragging it along the dirt as it shrieked in pain. With a massive adrenaline boost of anger, she bet the claws holding her and as they let go of her in shock, she stormed head first into the back of the knees on the dragon dragging her pet. It's knees gave in and it let go of the creature. Looking into it’s eyes, she screamed for it to run, and get itself to safety. But as she turned around, she was hit by a tail swing and sent flying into the air, landing with a thud. Realizing how the baby dragon had tried to protect it, the Brilliant Psywurm stepped up and stood over the little dragon. Protecting her with it's body as it watched, as the Shade-dragons coming closer with their claws ready to slash. A soft light beam came out of it's chest and attached itself onto the baby dragons chest and the Brilliant Psywurm began to glow. Then as a light was switched on, it projected a massive light golden shield which grew bigger and bigger, hitting the shade-dragons and shot them back. Filling their bodies with sun and warmth, which shattered the fragments into dust, freeing the dragons. The shield grew until it had covered the entire village and freed every dragon of the curse of the enemy and it lead guards and Soleil's family to where they were. After Soleil has awoken from her enjury, her parents told her of the incident and the royal medic told her how her pet had not left her side as she was in treatment. Seeing her awake, it jumped up and snuggled itself close to her chest, making their hearts line up with each other, feeling them beat as one. Over joyed she named her companion " Alastair - Protector of [s]Man[/s] dragon kind. Edit: making the pet sit in the middle xD
I think the Brilliant Psywurm would be a good companion for Soleil.
Brilliant Psywurm
1565.png

My reason for picking this familiar is that to me it gives a feeling of loyalty, protective and snuggle-buddy. It has little fur on it's body and furryfeathers peaking out on it's back, legs, tail, neck and head. Which gives it a cute and fluffy look. However, with this feathers, it can make itself look intimidating if there should be any dangers. Given it's small size, it uses its feathers and light beam, as it's source of attack.

Brilliant Psywurm in relation to Soleil:
I imagine the Brilliant Psywurm to be a familiar which has been the traditional pet within the royal family, given they reflect the sun on their body and they strong loyalty to their owners, if they create a "bond".
As a bonus, their beautiful furry feathers and it's posture, makes it look elegant and very presentable. (and cute! Imagine this little feller doing a *bleep* and wiggling its tail, when it sees you?).
The bond is only made when an owner and a Brilliant Psywurm truly respect and care for each other, and once the bond has been made the Brilliant Psywurm will never leave it's owner's side.Brilliant Psywurms are timeless creatures and they never stop living, unless the one creature they bond with stops breathing. If this happens, the Brilliant Psywurm loses its color and powers and draws its last breath near it’s fallen owner. You could say, it passes because of the heartbreak of losing it's cherished someone.

_

When Soleil was just a Hatchling, her parents gifted her a little young Brilliant Psywurm and told her to raise it. It was hard given, the bond is not something which comes easily and most be earned. She tried to play with it. feed it, teach it tricks but no matter what, it would not respond well to her and just raised its feathers at her. It even tried to bite her if she came too close.

One day, as the royal family was patrolling the near by villages to see how their subjects were doing, they fell under attack by fragments of The Shade. The fragments attacked the guards, the villagers and tried to set their claws into Soleil and their family. Sadly in the commotion, Soleil and her feisty pet, was dragged away by The Shade possessed dragons. Soleil tried to slip out of their claws but she couldn't get the dragons to let go of her because of her small size. Then she saw in horror how they were pulling on her pet, dragging it along the dirt as it shrieked in pain. With a massive adrenaline boost of anger, she bet the claws holding her and as they let go of her in shock, she stormed head first into the back of the knees on the dragon dragging her pet. It's knees gave in and it let go of the creature. Looking into it’s eyes, she screamed for it to run, and get itself to safety. But as she turned around, she was hit by a tail swing and sent flying into the air, landing with a thud.
Realizing how the baby dragon had tried to protect it, the Brilliant Psywurm stepped up and stood over the little dragon. Protecting her with it's body as it watched, as the Shade-dragons coming closer with their claws ready to slash. A soft light beam came out of it's chest and attached itself onto the baby dragons chest and the Brilliant Psywurm began to glow. Then as a light was switched on, it projected a massive light golden shield which grew bigger and bigger, hitting the shade-dragons and shot them back. Filling their bodies with sun and warmth, which shattered the fragments into dust, freeing the dragons. The shield grew until it had covered the entire village and freed every dragon of the curse of the enemy and it lead guards and Soleil's family to where they were.

After Soleil has awoken from her enjury, her parents told her of the incident and the royal medic told her how her pet had not left her side as she was in treatment. Seeing her awake, it jumped up and snuggled itself close to her chest, making their hearts line up with each other, feeling them beat as one.
Over joyed she named her companion " Alastair - Protector of Man dragon kind.

Edit: making the pet sit in the middle xD
F9No6Gk.png
[columns] [item=Slight Eyewing][nextcol]Going with the same celestial theme as before, it’s only fitting that Apollonia has a celestial familiar! The Eyewing is quite the mischievous fellow and thanks to its many eyes, very sneaky. While exploring Hewn City, Apollonia had experienced many odd phenomenons which was actually the Eyewing playing with her. At the end of her trip the Eyewing took quite a liking to her and decided to follow. After a while of stalking, the Eyewing finally revealed himself and they have been close friends since then! [/columns]
Slight Eyewing Going with the same celestial theme as before, it’s only fitting that Apollonia has a celestial familiar! The Eyewing is quite the mischievous fellow and thanks to its many eyes, very sneaky. While exploring Hewn City, Apollonia had experienced many odd phenomenons which was actually the Eyewing playing with her. At the end of her trip the Eyewing took quite a liking to her and decided to follow. After a while of stalking, the Eyewing finally revealed himself and they have been close friends since then!
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7601.png[/img][/center] [center][item=swift lumen][/center] I chose the lumen because it doesn't look too intimidating for hatchlings. The hatchlings could play with him without threat of injury due to the soft fur. It is also a light aligned familiar and I thought that would be good. Their relationship started off rough, with Lux (the lumen) biting and scratching Honeycomb. With some patience, Lux and Honeycomb soon became close, with Lux never leaving her draconic friend's side.
7601.png
Swift Lumen

I chose the lumen because it doesn't look too intimidating for hatchlings. The hatchlings could play with him without threat of injury due to the soft fur. It is also a light aligned familiar and I thought that would be good.

Their relationship started off rough, with Lux (the lumen) biting and scratching Honeycomb. With some patience, Lux and Honeycomb soon became close, with Lux never leaving her draconic friend's side.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
The mock firebird rises to fly with our dragon every morning to greet the day. Their close coloring and love of flight and song bind them together. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/594.png[/img]
The mock firebird rises to fly with our dragon every morning to greet the day. Their close coloring and love of flight and song bind them together.

594.png
9H7UpSP.png
Lux Spectre I think a Lux Spectre would suit her. Not only does it have a similar colour scheme to her, but it would make a great late-night research partner as it could light up so she could see better. She wouldn't need to carry a lamp with this familiar around, which means more room to carry more research materials in her talons!!
Lux Spectre I think a Lux Spectre would suit her. Not only does it have a similar colour scheme to her, but it would make a great late-night research partner as it could light up so she could see better. She wouldn't need to carry a lamp with this familiar around, which means more room to carry more research materials in her talons!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72