Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Dragon!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 72
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25951.png[/img] [item=Spirit of Shadow] [i]"Without darkness there can be no light."[/i] Sunniva could easily be paired with most familiars. I see her as a friendly snapper whose bright, cheerful nature makes her easily approachable. But as her main familiar, I can see her choosing a shadowy companion. As a light-hearted (no pun intended) dragon, Sunniva would be happy to make others smile, and what better way to make someone laugh than with a cheesy joke or a little mischief courtesy of a best friend?[/center]
25951.png Spirit of Shadow
"Without darkness there can be no light."
Sunniva could easily be paired with most familiars. I see her as a friendly snapper whose bright, cheerful nature makes her easily approachable.

But as her main familiar, I can see her choosing a shadowy companion. As a light-hearted (no pun intended) dragon, Sunniva would be happy to make others smile, and what better way to make someone laugh than with a cheesy joke or a little mischief courtesy of a best friend?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
[columns] [center][b]Anatolia[/b][/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821511&skin=0&apparel=30588,28783,28786,3625,34173&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][b]Leta[/b] [item=Wetland Unicorn][/center] Leta is a trained wetlands unicorn that uses magic to locate and sometimes fetch samples of gems for Anatolia to use in her work. No mining is necessary to extract these gems as with assistance from Anatolia, Leta's magic can teleport the gems directly out of the ground, ready to be cut. However, the stones available in the area Anatolia lives are rather limited in diversity, so trade is still necessary to obtain more exotic jewels than what Leta can dig up. [/columns]
Anatolia
scry?sdid=821511&skin=0&apparel=30588,28783,28786,3625,34173&xt=dressing.png
Leta
Wetland Unicorn

Leta is a trained wetlands unicorn that uses magic to locate and sometimes fetch samples of gems for Anatolia to use in her work. No mining is necessary to extract these gems as with assistance from Anatolia, Leta's magic can teleport the gems directly out of the ground, ready to be cut.
However, the stones available in the area Anatolia lives are rather limited in diversity, so trade is still necessary to obtain more exotic jewels than what Leta can dig up.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[center][b][u]Challenge 4[/u][/b] [item=glassbound solarvul] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31193.png[/img] [quote]Due to their glass-like bodies, they are often preceded by a rainbow prism on sunny days.[/quote] [/center] [rule] Zenithera's familiar would be a glassbound solarvul named Ruby. Ruby would act as Zenithera's companion during her excavation missions on her trips into the desert. They are inseparable friends who communicate easily and both share a love of new discoveries and uncovering knowledge for research. Ruby is not only able to help by digging with her swift and careful paws, but her glass-like body acts as a prism for light which can be helpful in the dark. (And even in instances where it's not necessarily helpful, rainbows are fun!) Ruby also contributes by bringing some joy and harmless mischief for those times where Zenithera gets too focused on work or if she feels down from a lack of results. [rule] [center] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2872911/26#post_43758325]Challenge 1[/url]) ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2872911/33#post_43765960]Challenge 2[/url]) ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2872911/42#post_43779076]Challenge 3[/url]) [/center] [rule]
Challenge 4

Glassbound Solarvul
31193.png
Quote:
Due to their glass-like bodies, they are often preceded by a rainbow prism on sunny days.

Zenithera's familiar would be a glassbound solarvul named Ruby.

Ruby would act as Zenithera's companion during her excavation missions on her trips into the desert. They are inseparable friends who communicate easily and both share a love of new discoveries and uncovering knowledge for research.

Ruby is not only able to help by digging with her swift and careful paws, but her glass-like body acts as a prism for light which can be helpful in the dark. (And even in instances where it's not necessarily helpful, rainbows are fun!)

Ruby also contributes by bringing some joy and harmless mischief for those times where Zenithera gets too focused on work or if she feels down from a lack of results.

V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
[center][item=Spirit of Light] The spirit of light seemed like a perfect fit. Fitting the colour scheme of the clothing I provided it will look gorgeous standing beside her. This luminous hare contains "The Essence of Light" which to me is a perfect description for a familiar that can represent light as a whole. There are plenty of lore possibilities, perhaps the rabbit is created from strong Light energy, or was a spirit from the Hewn City.[/center]
Spirit of Light

The spirit of light seemed like a perfect fit. Fitting the colour scheme of the clothing I provided it will look gorgeous standing beside her. This luminous hare contains "The Essence of Light" which to me is a perfect description for a familiar that can represent light as a whole. There are plenty of lore possibilities, perhaps the rabbit is created from strong Light energy, or was a spirit from the Hewn City.
its okay
[item=golden idol] The golden idol sits at the door of the lair and helps to both guard and greet. Guarda do Sol and her golden idol get along well as they are both guardians and protectors of the clan. While Guarda do Sol is a loving and nurturing protector, her lion is stoic and firm in his duties. They both hold a great respect for each other, and have the same bright light shining from their hearts.
Golden Idol

The golden idol sits at the door of the lair and helps to both guard and greet. Guarda do Sol and her golden idol get along well as they are both guardians and protectors of the clan. While Guarda do Sol is a loving and nurturing protector, her lion is stoic and firm in his duties. They both hold a great respect for each other, and have the same bright light shining from their hearts.

58bf65b8dedd0bc8da5e9e7c4475b95d.png
THE RAT IS UP
[columns][color=navy]Life isn't always easy. And there are times you must protect what is valuable to you by giving the chance at what you crave. [b]Eos[/b], [i]the goddess of dawn in greek mythology[/I], keeps a carful watch over her familiar. He seeks to Devour the sun. She can't let him. She see others whose familiar are their closet friend and confidant. She doesn't get that. She gets a sarcastic, escape prone one. But the chance that he'd take her precious sun, isn't worth the risk. So she's given up the chance of a deep bond. Everyone must make their own choice after all. [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821675&skin=0&apparel=24049,24050,15714,24051,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [center] [item= Skoll][/center]
Life isn't always easy. And there are times you must protect what is valuable to you by giving the chance at what you crave. Eos, the goddess of dawn in greek mythology, keeps a carful watch over her familiar. He seeks to Devour the sun. She can't let him. She see others whose familiar are their closet friend and confidant. She doesn't get that. She gets a sarcastic, escape prone one. But the chance that he'd take her precious sun, isn't worth the risk. So she's given up the chance of a deep bond. Everyone must make their own choice after all.

scry?sdid=821675&skin=0&apparel=24049,24050,15714,24051,24052&xt=dressing.png
Skoll
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20815.png[/img] What would in my opinion be the best familiar for the dragon of light is a [b]Crystal Carrier![/b] It has very matching colors, especially with my past entries, and has a beautiful, elegant look which fits perfectly with Appassionata's own. Their relationship is mostly like that of best friends. Not long after Appassionata was born, she and the Crystal Carrier met and became instant buddies. It's also likely that the familiar, secretly just part of her imagination or not, is the direct source of her light magic. And since Appassionata is mostly secluded and doesn't have many dragon friends, she and her companion go around just about everywhere, seeking both knowledge and to become closer to the Lightweaver. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20815.png[/img]
20815.png
What would in my opinion be the best familiar for the dragon of light is a Crystal Carrier!
It has very matching colors, especially with my past entries, and has a beautiful, elegant look which fits perfectly with Appassionata's own.

Their relationship is mostly like that of best friends. Not long after Appassionata was born, she and the Crystal Carrier met and became instant buddies. It's also likely that the familiar, secretly just part of her imagination or not, is the direct source of her light magic. And since Appassionata is mostly secluded and doesn't have many dragon friends, she and her companion go around just about everywhere, seeking both knowledge and to become closer to the Lightweaver.

20815.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
[item=Golden Porpoise] The Golden Porpoise has the same color as the dragon would have, so they will look really pretty together! Besides that Hemera is said to be the mother of Thalassa - the primeval spirit of the sea. So a dolphin will be the perfect connection between these two goddesses.
Golden Porpoise

The Golden Porpoise has the same color as the dragon would have, so they will look really pretty together! Besides that Hemera is said to be the mother of Thalassa - the primeval spirit of the sea. So a dolphin will be the perfect connection between these two goddesses.
@Amariel oh I think i'm not on the ping list yet, could you add me?
@Amariel oh I think i'm not on the ping list yet, could you add me?
58bf65b8dedd0bc8da5e9e7c4475b95d.png
THE RAT IS UP
[center][item=Skoll][/center] It's easy to spot her with her harp, Skoll curled at her feet. Once she begins to sing, the wolf offers a song along and both voices raise to the morning sun. Other than that, they enjoy their walks together and somehow, the wolf seems to be gifted with a great intelligence. Therefore, Alma can be often seen speaking to the wolf in a hushed sun. When she's asked, she smiles and says "He's my shadow. All lights need them"
Skoll
It's easy to spot her with her harp, Skoll curled at her feet. Once she begins to sing, the wolf offers a song along and both voices raise to the morning sun. Other than that, they enjoy their walks together and somehow, the wolf seems to be gifted with a great intelligence. Therefore, Alma can be often seen speaking to the wolf in a hushed sun. When she's asked, she smiles and says "He's my shadow. All lights need them"
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 72