Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 212 213
Wow, it's been 7 years? Haven't been around the whole time, but it's been very interesting seeing how everything's evolved. Hope one day completionists like me can acquire the stuff we weren't around for (downtime gifts, limited run skins, etc) without emptying our bank account. Also hoping the Ancient species will be able to wear apparel, too!

Onward to 10 years, nerds! <3
Wow, it's been 7 years? Haven't been around the whole time, but it's been very interesting seeing how everything's evolved. Hope one day completionists like me can acquire the stuff we weren't around for (downtime gifts, limited run skins, etc) without emptying our bank account. Also hoping the Ancient species will be able to wear apparel, too!

Looking for these items at a reasonable price! DM if interested~
26941.png
The profile page is gonna take a while to get used to, but I love it, it definitely seems a lot better for mobile users (me)

Thank you for the updates and continuing improvements!
The profile page is gonna take a while to get used to, but I love it, it definitely seems a lot better for mobile users (me)

Thank you for the updates and continuing improvements!
Signature.png
Happy anniversary everyone! Now excuse me while I customize...
Happy anniversary everyone! Now excuse me while I customize...
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
Happy Anniversary and thank you for all the effort c:

The scenes look incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to see what variety the future brings up.
Happy Anniversary and thank you for all the effort c:

The scenes look incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to see what variety the future brings up.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
The Scene feature makes me SO happy! And I love the way the dragon and familiar appear side by side now, like partners! Happy Seventh!
The Scene feature makes me SO happy! And I love the way the dragon and familiar appear side by side now, like partners! Happy Seventh!
[quote]My one big critique is that scenic mode seems to disable movement through the lair. When I have a scene on, the arrow keys don't work, and no visible navigation arrows appear. And if I arrow onto a dragon with a scene from a dragon with no scene, the scene disappears. If I have a scene on, I'd want it on all the time, until I toggle it off, and I'd want to still be able to navigate the lair with arrows. That does reduce the utility of scenes a lot, which is a huge bummer and makes me very sad. :([/quote] Actually, I'm walking this back, because somehow--I don't know how--I totally blanked on the fact that the scenes actually are visible in faded form behind the dragon at all times. DUH. Never mind, I'm a dumbbutt, carry on. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
Quote:
My one big critique is that scenic mode seems to disable movement through the lair. When I have a scene on, the arrow keys don't work, and no visible navigation arrows appear. And if I arrow onto a dragon with a scene from a dragon with no scene, the scene disappears. If I have a scene on, I'd want it on all the time, until I toggle it off, and I'd want to still be able to navigate the lair with arrows. That does reduce the utility of scenes a lot, which is a huge bummer and makes me very sad. :(

Actually, I'm walking this back, because somehow--I don't know how--I totally blanked on the fact that the scenes actually are visible in faded form behind the dragon at all times. DUH. Never mind, I'm a dumbbutt, carry on.
MmSftql.png
[quote name="KurejiNeko" date="2020-06-08 08:54:53" ] Wow, it's been 7 years? Haven't been around the whole time, but it's been very interesting seeing how everything's evolved. Hope one day completionists like me can acquire the stuff we weren't around for (downtime gifts, limited run skins, etc) without emptying our bank account. Also hoping the Ancient species will be able to wear apparel, too! Onward to 10 years, nerds! <3 [/quote] Yeah with the new update the ancients look really awkward because there's just an empty space right at the start of the dergs profile! Im also hoping that the ancients will have apparel at some point, even if its just ancient apparel and not modern species apparel. Super excited for a new modern breed... I love dressing dragons!
KurejiNeko wrote on 2020-06-08 08:54:53:

Yeah with the new update the ancients look really awkward because there's just an empty space right at the start of the dergs profile! Im also hoping that the ancients will have apparel at some point, even if its just ancient apparel and not modern species apparel. Super excited for a new modern breed... I love dressing dragons!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="Melralis" date="2020-06-08 08:52:25" ] [center][size=3]Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion. [snip] [size=3]Swap apparel with the physical section. Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller. Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon. Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option. [/center] [/quote] @Melralis As a mobile user (and desktop), I don't want the arrow buttons to be too small. That was a problem for me before the revamp; too-small buttons were very difficult to click every single time.
Melralis wrote on 2020-06-08 08:52:25:
Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on
the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion.

[snip]
Swap apparel with the physical section.
Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller.
Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon.

Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option.
@Melralis As a mobile user (and desktop), I don't want the arrow buttons to be too small. That was a problem for me before the revamp; too-small buttons were very difficult to click every single time.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Yay, I can't beleive this place is already 7 years old. I just joined about a month ago, so I am late to the party. I never really saw stuff from the beginning.

I am really liking the idea of scenes and a new purpose for the vistas, as well as being able to name Familiars! As someone who mostly makes fan-dragons it'll be fun giving names, scenes and vistas that fit my Undertale and Deltarune themed Dragons! :D
Yay, I can't beleive this place is already 7 years old. I just joined about a month ago, so I am late to the party. I never really saw stuff from the beginning.

I am really liking the idea of scenes and a new purpose for the vistas, as well as being able to name Familiars! As someone who mostly makes fan-dragons it'll be fun giving names, scenes and vistas that fit my Undertale and Deltarune themed Dragons! :D
[quote name="Melralis" date="2020-06-08 08:52:25" ] [center][size=3]Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DOz1JLz.png[/img] [size=3]Swap apparel with the physical section. Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller. Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon. Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option. [/center] [/quote] this is it this is the one
Melralis wrote on 2020-06-08 08:52:25:
Suggestion for adjusting the layout based on
the critiques I've seen here as well as my own opinion.

DOz1JLz.png

Swap apparel with the physical section.
Make the arrows next to the dragon way smaller.
Remove the dotted line if there is no familiar set for the dragon.

Perhaps have the whole section below the dragon as a toggable option.

this is it this is the one
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 212 213