Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Crossover between Frankenstein and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Crossover between Frankenstein and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
A Hetalia/Darkest Dungeon crossover where the main squad (plus Romano) go to vanquish the evil brought forth by Ancient Rome hundreds of years ago in a secret hamlet, cut off from the rest of the world by the black magic emanating from it. As nonsensical as the idea is, I'm having a ton of fun with it XD
A Hetalia/Darkest Dungeon crossover where the main squad (plus Romano) go to vanquish the evil brought forth by Ancient Rome hundreds of years ago in a secret hamlet, cut off from the rest of the world by the black magic emanating from it. As nonsensical as the idea is, I'm having a ton of fun with it XD
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
create an entire new fakemon region based on musicals. all the characters are from musicals and a lot of the pokémon are based on musicals.

you play as either toby or johanna from sweeney todd, depending on the gender you want, and your rivals are lydia from beetlejuice, the opposite gender character and phillip from hamilton.

the starters are:

swaglow/dazzalon/illukite - a fire/fairy swallowtail kite based on mayzie from seussical.

lupvine/brambalk/canisma - a grass/psychic wolf based on the wild from into the woods

oction/toxopus/heallusk - water/poison octopus based on ursula from the little mermaid.
create an entire new fakemon region based on musicals. all the characters are from musicals and a lot of the pokémon are based on musicals.

you play as either toby or johanna from sweeney todd, depending on the gender you want, and your rivals are lydia from beetlejuice, the opposite gender character and phillip from hamilton.

the starters are:

swaglow/dazzalon/illukite - a fire/fairy swallowtail kite based on mayzie from seussical.

lupvine/brambalk/canisma - a grass/psychic wolf based on the wild from into the woods

oction/toxopus/heallusk - water/poison octopus based on ursula from the little mermaid.
she/he/they | fr + 3
Another crossover idea I had: Gravity Falls and Wreck-it Ralph. I want to make it a thing, but just like the Cup head one, I'd probably try to put in too many ideas into the same story and it'd come out messy.
Another crossover idea I had: Gravity Falls and Wreck-it Ralph. I want to make it a thing, but just like the Cup head one, I'd probably try to put in too many ideas into the same story and it'd come out messy.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
After the reveal of the new Pokemon, the only thing I had in my head was a Dark Magic Madagascar AU where King Julien turns to shadow magic. [quote]"After spending over three days on the island, stranded, Melman is split up from the group, desperate he encounters the zany King Julien the two of them delve into the darkest part of the island and find they have a knack for ancient and long-forgotten power"[/quote] Featuring such dialogue as: [quote] Maurice pulled down his hood, and his eyes slowly started to move upwards, "I'm afraid King Julian has turned to the dark side"[/quote] [quote]"I came all the way over from Africa after my dark sphere of waiting projected an image of you two finding the scriptures, yeah those big chonky scriptures. I am here to warn you of big and chonky trouble you'll get for reading those things; I heard your friend made his other friend explode from the inside in a big and chonky explosion, correct?" MotoMoto inquired.[/quote]
After the reveal of the new Pokemon, the only thing I had in my head was a Dark Magic Madagascar AU where King Julien turns to shadow magic.
Quote:
"After spending over three days on the island, stranded, Melman is split up from the group, desperate he encounters the zany King Julien the two of them delve into the darkest part of the island and find they have a knack for ancient and long-forgotten power"

Featuring such dialogue as:
Quote:
Maurice pulled down his hood, and his eyes slowly started to move upwards, "I'm afraid King Julian has turned to the dark side"
Quote:
"I came all the way over from Africa after my dark sphere of waiting projected an image of you two finding the scriptures, yeah those big chonky scriptures. I am here to warn you of big and chonky trouble you'll get for reading those things; I heard your friend made his other friend explode from the inside in a big and chonky explosion, correct?" MotoMoto inquired.
i may or may not exist
hilda fireemblem discovers the true nature of the universe (meat) with her girlfriend edelgard, who is experiencing a lot of joint pain and recurring, surreal dreams about what looks like mothman, slenderman, edelgard herself, almost, and a catgirl, travelling through a thick forest in search of who-knows-what. naturally, a search party comprised entirely of gays is sent to look for them, and this WOULD work decently well if not for hilda and edelgard being completely oblivious to their existence. a chaotic bonding exercise, i'd say.
hilda fireemblem discovers the true nature of the universe (meat) with her girlfriend edelgard, who is experiencing a lot of joint pain and recurring, surreal dreams about what looks like mothman, slenderman, edelgard herself, almost, and a catgirl, travelling through a thick forest in search of who-knows-what. naturally, a search party comprised entirely of gays is sent to look for them, and this WOULD work decently well if not for hilda and edelgard being completely oblivious to their existence. a chaotic bonding exercise, i'd say.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
The Timbertoes go to Mars as depicted in Felix the Cat's episode, Astronomeous.
The Timbertoes go to Mars as depicted in Felix the Cat's episode, Astronomeous.
I threw katniss everdeen into a Harry Potter fanfic and she literally just shot Voldemort anytime he got annoying.
I threw katniss everdeen into a Harry Potter fanfic and she literally just shot Voldemort anytime he got annoying.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
not really weird but a VERY guilty pleasure Brutal Legend 'sequel' fic idea

Several months after the defeat of Emperor Doviculus, a NEW Tainted Coil demon emperor shows up in Bladehenge. She doesn't want to wage more war against humanity and just wants to bring any remaining demons left in the human lands back home. A VERY shaky truce forms for a bit where the humans, while still being very wary of the demons help build a boat big enough to get all the demons back home. WHEN SUDDENLY, A NEW ARMY OF TEAR DRINKERS ATTACKS. What's more, instead of just former humans, there are also former Coil demons in this new army! Doviculus, whose body was just kinda... dumped into the Sea of Black Tears, has been reanimated by the Tears (surprise surprise) and is now leading his new army to once again try to take over the human lands. Ironheade and the (under new management) Tainted Coil must now team up to stop this new undead threat (the Freeks also help out some). Eddie learns more about his mother's side of the family, Lita and Ophelia's relationship improves more as Lita learns more to forgive and forget, and the overall relationship between demons and humans is improved. They may be super different, but they are still all children of Ormagoden, and together with His Eternal Fire, they will burn these graveyard stuffers to the god damned ground!
not really weird but a VERY guilty pleasure Brutal Legend 'sequel' fic idea

Several months after the defeat of Emperor Doviculus, a NEW Tainted Coil demon emperor shows up in Bladehenge. She doesn't want to wage more war against humanity and just wants to bring any remaining demons left in the human lands back home. A VERY shaky truce forms for a bit where the humans, while still being very wary of the demons help build a boat big enough to get all the demons back home. WHEN SUDDENLY, A NEW ARMY OF TEAR DRINKERS ATTACKS. What's more, instead of just former humans, there are also former Coil demons in this new army! Doviculus, whose body was just kinda... dumped into the Sea of Black Tears, has been reanimated by the Tears (surprise surprise) and is now leading his new army to once again try to take over the human lands. Ironheade and the (under new management) Tainted Coil must now team up to stop this new undead threat (the Freeks also help out some). Eddie learns more about his mother's side of the family, Lita and Ophelia's relationship improves more as Lita learns more to forgive and forget, and the overall relationship between demons and humans is improved. They may be super different, but they are still all children of Ormagoden, and together with His Eternal Fire, they will burn these graveyard stuffers to the god damned ground!
A circus troupe consisting solely of Pokemon try to escape the law when a Lopunny joins them. Much arson ensues.
A circus troupe consisting solely of Pokemon try to escape the law when a Lopunny joins them. Much arson ensues.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21