Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Bungou Stray Dogs x Rising of the Shield Hero

1.) The BookTM transports Soukoku to the other world.
2.) Soukoku takes the place of Naofumi.
3.) Chaos
4.) ???
5.) People learn Soukoku isn't to be messed with. :D

Alternatively, A Certain Scientific Accelerator x Boku no Hero Academia. Already done a lot, but it is an interesting concept to think about!

Bungou Stray Dogs x Rising of the Shield Hero

1.) The BookTM transports Soukoku to the other world.
2.) Soukoku takes the place of Naofumi.
3.) Chaos
4.) ???
5.) People learn Soukoku isn't to be messed with. :D

Alternatively, A Certain Scientific Accelerator x Boku no Hero Academia. Already done a lot, but it is an interesting concept to think about!

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

I had an idea for an AU for multiple fandoms (starting with Hawaii Five-0) being in a universe where dragon shifters exist alongside modern day humans. So what did I do? Wrote a 400k+ fic about it. And that’s not counting all the non-Hawaii Five-0 fandom offshoots. >.>
I had an idea for an AU for multiple fandoms (starting with Hawaii Five-0) being in a universe where dragon shifters exist alongside modern day humans. So what did I do? Wrote a 400k+ fic about it. And that’s not counting all the non-Hawaii Five-0 fandom offshoots. >.>
l0yYPBF.png
*takes a deep breath* The Wizard101 Celestian Zodiac, which would chronicle creatures of all of the signs just goofing around on adventures before the Storm Titan kind of turned the world into Atlantis.
*takes a deep breath* The Wizard101 Celestian Zodiac, which would chronicle creatures of all of the signs just goofing around on adventures before the Storm Titan kind of turned the world into Atlantis.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Pmd:Eos, but those yeeted from time are in their own realm and cant get along because grudges
Pmd:Eos, but those yeeted from time are in their own realm and cant get along because grudges
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
I saw my first post on this thread and nearly vomited because I did not execute that idea well, yet was proud enough at the time to share it with all my friends.

But I’m no better now. I entertain myself by imagining JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure mashed up with either Warriors or The Lion King.
I saw my first post on this thread and nearly vomited because I did not execute that idea well, yet was proud enough at the time to share it with all my friends.

But I’m no better now. I entertain myself by imagining JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure mashed up with either Warriors or The Lion King.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
off and oneshot!! they seem really different at first but with the characters and how meta both of them get, i’m surprised there isn’t anything for them already. i’ve been making some poor fanart of the batter and niko hanging out for the past few days now lol

edit!: also splatoon and literally anything. I can draw inklings/octolings pretty well and I really like making inkling/octoling designs for characters!! gosh it’s so fun uwu
off and oneshot!! they seem really different at first but with the characters and how meta both of them get, i’m surprised there isn’t anything for them already. i’ve been making some poor fanart of the batter and niko hanging out for the past few days now lol

edit!: also splatoon and literally anything. I can draw inklings/octolings pretty well and I really like making inkling/octoling designs for characters!! gosh it’s so fun uwu
My weirdest one that I'm still working on: every piece of fiction has roots in reality, but which reality varies. Writers and other creators have slight psychic abilities, which influence their characters and plots. Things start breaking down and universes begin to collapse (not exactly sure how, because my original idea is a shadowy plague eerily similar to the Sourge from Mass Effect: Andromeda and unconsciously but way too closely inspired by FR's Shade and the Ix from The Fire Within series), ripping holes into other realities and destroying anything that this Something TM touches, including people. This is where the Ix and Shade influence come in: it slowly and painfully corrupts people before ultimately making them a part of the hivemind.

This ends up in a giant, multiverse mess of every fandom I'm in basically taking shelter in a post-apocalyptic Earth (Real World Earth) with missions into other realities for rescue attempts. The main characters are Tony Stark and the Doctor (tenth incarnation), neither of whom like each other after a while and end up trapped in SHIELD's Lighthouse base, looking for a way out and ideas on how to cure agents that have been infected (including the Doctor, because I love making my protagonists suffer, apparently) as the Marvel Universe is collapsing.

In the Real World Universe, it's been at least five years since the general public has become aware of the existence of multiverse, but general fear of the Shade Thing TM caused rumors to spread and multiply and now they think that because refugees from already consumed realities are more likely to be infected (like the Doctor. Again, I just love torturing my protagonists, I guess. The poor guy has lost his entire universe and every reality that may resemble it.), they're the ones who started it in the first place. All forms of art basically become taboo and production companies were shut down in the early stages of panic and the vacant buildings are now holding refugee camps like any other space big enough. Many refugee camps also double as cruel laboratories where people from other realities (called "Fics," short for "Fiction") are experimented on with a variety of technologies that, ironically, primarily came from other universes. The Doctor was held in one of these labs when he first fell through.

People have been falling through from other realities for literal millennia, so there are a few Fics that either quietly made new lives in the Real World or were treated as monsters (inspiring cryptids and the like). One of them was Susan Foreman, aka Arkitor, the Doctor's granddaughter from the early seasons of the Classic series. She's managed to convince everyone that she's a Normal Human TM and is employed as a researcher (who surreptitiously befriends the experiment subjects and helps them escape when she can) at the same lab the Doctor gets taken to.

It might sound like I have a lot planned for this piece of ridiculousness but I really don't. I don't even know what the main antagonist is or how it works or how to defeat it (or not, if this ends in inevitable failure, but I don't want it to end like that because that's just utterly depressing). And this has been my 1am weird fanfic rambling word vomit.
My weirdest one that I'm still working on: every piece of fiction has roots in reality, but which reality varies. Writers and other creators have slight psychic abilities, which influence their characters and plots. Things start breaking down and universes begin to collapse (not exactly sure how, because my original idea is a shadowy plague eerily similar to the Sourge from Mass Effect: Andromeda and unconsciously but way too closely inspired by FR's Shade and the Ix from The Fire Within series), ripping holes into other realities and destroying anything that this Something TM touches, including people. This is where the Ix and Shade influence come in: it slowly and painfully corrupts people before ultimately making them a part of the hivemind.

This ends up in a giant, multiverse mess of every fandom I'm in basically taking shelter in a post-apocalyptic Earth (Real World Earth) with missions into other realities for rescue attempts. The main characters are Tony Stark and the Doctor (tenth incarnation), neither of whom like each other after a while and end up trapped in SHIELD's Lighthouse base, looking for a way out and ideas on how to cure agents that have been infected (including the Doctor, because I love making my protagonists suffer, apparently) as the Marvel Universe is collapsing.

In the Real World Universe, it's been at least five years since the general public has become aware of the existence of multiverse, but general fear of the Shade Thing TM caused rumors to spread and multiply and now they think that because refugees from already consumed realities are more likely to be infected (like the Doctor. Again, I just love torturing my protagonists, I guess. The poor guy has lost his entire universe and every reality that may resemble it.), they're the ones who started it in the first place. All forms of art basically become taboo and production companies were shut down in the early stages of panic and the vacant buildings are now holding refugee camps like any other space big enough. Many refugee camps also double as cruel laboratories where people from other realities (called "Fics," short for "Fiction") are experimented on with a variety of technologies that, ironically, primarily came from other universes. The Doctor was held in one of these labs when he first fell through.

People have been falling through from other realities for literal millennia, so there are a few Fics that either quietly made new lives in the Real World or were treated as monsters (inspiring cryptids and the like). One of them was Susan Foreman, aka Arkitor, the Doctor's granddaughter from the early seasons of the Classic series. She's managed to convince everyone that she's a Normal Human TM and is employed as a researcher (who surreptitiously befriends the experiment subjects and helps them escape when she can) at the same lab the Doctor gets taken to.

It might sound like I have a lot planned for this piece of ridiculousness but I really don't. I don't even know what the main antagonist is or how it works or how to defeat it (or not, if this ends in inevitable failure, but I don't want it to end like that because that's just utterly depressing). And this has been my 1am weird fanfic rambling word vomit.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Legend of Zelda x JJBA crossover in which Kafei and Polnareff both end up being reverted into children and end up getting awkwardly intimate with each other’s fiancé(e)s. Then when you think that’s over, Jotaro realizes that he’s the king of the moon and there’s an epic sword fight in order to stop Alessi from peeing on the moon and destroying all of Termina.

I really don’t know anymore.
Legend of Zelda x JJBA crossover in which Kafei and Polnareff both end up being reverted into children and end up getting awkwardly intimate with each other’s fiancé(e)s. Then when you think that’s over, Jotaro realizes that he’s the king of the moon and there’s an epic sword fight in order to stop Alessi from peeing on the moon and destroying all of Termina.

I really don’t know anymore.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
*craccs knuckles* Dutch Van Der linde hides in the bushes from the cops, completely separated from the gang. He stays there for days and never looks out. He keeps a journal during this time. When he finally comes out, he sees Arthur looking disappointingly into the bush.
*craccs knuckles* Dutch Van Der linde hides in the bushes from the cops, completely separated from the gang. He stays there for days and never looks out. He keeps a journal during this time. When he finally comes out, he sees Arthur looking disappointingly into the bush.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
A clueless Yamask wants to fight Death itself, so he teams up with a rather feisty Aron to do so. Along the way they realize that fighting Death won't solve anything, so they go and fight the creator of the universe instead.
A clueless Yamask wants to fight Death itself, so he teams up with a rather feisty Aron to do so. Along the way they realize that fighting Death won't solve anything, so they go and fight the creator of the universe instead.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21