Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Tondenga and friends go to fight Ragewolf and fail Horribly

then Tondenga blinks or something and they're back at the hideout, just before the group was set to head out

chaos ensues because he eventually lets it slip that the Almighty can rewind time a la Sothis
Tondenga and friends go to fight Ragewolf and fail Horribly

then Tondenga blinks or something and they're back at the hideout, just before the group was set to head out

chaos ensues because he eventually lets it slip that the Almighty can rewind time a la Sothis
[quote name="MangoLlama" date="2020-03-02 05:56:47" ] [quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2020-03-01 18:06:30" ] [quote name="MangoLlama" date="2020-03-01 17:24:36" ] I'm in no way a fanfiction writer, but how about an Einstein x Tesla fanfic but they're both anime girls I'm so sorry [/quote] I'm surprised that isn't a gacha game yet. Famous scientists and inventors throughout history as either scantily clad anime girls or hawt anime bois uisng exaggerated super-science to fight demons that want to stop scientific progress. [/quote] @/PrehistoryMaker *Sigh* I really, [i]really[/i] hate to break it to you, but I got that bad fanfiction idea from an existing gacha game where Einstein and Tesla are side characters who are, as you may have guessed, anime girls. They aren't major characters, but they are mentioned quite a bit in some of the game's events and story chapters. They don't have a "canon" relationship per se, but they have worked together for a long time and some people ship them. In the same game, there are also other famous people (not limited to scientists and inventors) portrayed as anime girls, but they have an even smaller presence in the game's actual plot and only have small mentions. [/quote] Let me guess. FGO?
MangoLlama wrote on 2020-03-02 05:56:47:
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2020-03-01 18:06:30:
MangoLlama wrote on 2020-03-01 17:24:36:
I'm in no way a fanfiction writer, but how about an Einstein x Tesla fanfic but they're both anime girls

I'm so sorry
I'm surprised that isn't a gacha game yet. Famous scientists and inventors throughout history as either scantily clad anime girls or hawt anime bois uisng exaggerated super-science to fight demons that want to stop scientific progress.

@/PrehistoryMaker

*Sigh*
I really, really hate to break it to you, but I got that bad fanfiction idea from an existing gacha game where Einstein and Tesla are side characters who are, as you may have guessed, anime girls. They aren't major characters, but they are mentioned quite a bit in some of the game's events and story chapters. They don't have a "canon" relationship per se, but they have worked together for a long time and some people ship them.

In the same game, there are also other famous people (not limited to scientists and inventors) portrayed as anime girls, but they have an even smaller presence in the game's actual plot and only have small mentions.
Let me guess. FGO?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2020-03-02 08:27:07" ] [quote name="MangoLlama" date="2020-03-02 05:56:47" ] [quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2020-03-01 18:06:30" ] [quote name="MangoLlama" date="2020-03-01 17:24:36" ] I'm in no way a fanfiction writer, but how about an Einstein x Tesla fanfic but they're both anime girls I'm so sorry [/quote] I'm surprised that isn't a gacha game yet. Famous scientists and inventors throughout history as either scantily clad anime girls or hawt anime bois uisng exaggerated super-science to fight demons that want to stop scientific progress. [/quote] @/PrehistoryMaker *Sigh* I really, [i]really[/i] hate to break it to you, but I got that bad fanfiction idea from an existing gacha game where Einstein and Tesla are side characters who are, as you may have guessed, anime girls. They aren't major characters, but they are mentioned quite a bit in some of the game's events and story chapters. They don't have a "canon" relationship per se, but they have worked together for a long time and some people ship them. In the same game, there are also other famous people (not limited to scientists and inventors) portrayed as anime girls, but they have an even smaller presence in the game's actual plot and only have small mentions. [/quote] Let me guess. FGO? [/quote] @PrehistoryMaker I don't know enough about FGO to say so, but I'm talking about a game called Honkai Impact 3rd. You probably won't see Einstein or Tesla when you look it up (unless you put in their keywords) because they're not major characters.
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2020-03-02 08:27:07:
MangoLlama wrote on 2020-03-02 05:56:47:
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2020-03-01 18:06:30:
MangoLlama wrote on 2020-03-01 17:24:36:
I'm in no way a fanfiction writer, but how about an Einstein x Tesla fanfic but they're both anime girls

I'm so sorry
I'm surprised that isn't a gacha game yet. Famous scientists and inventors throughout history as either scantily clad anime girls or hawt anime bois uisng exaggerated super-science to fight demons that want to stop scientific progress.

@/PrehistoryMaker

*Sigh*
I really, really hate to break it to you, but I got that bad fanfiction idea from an existing gacha game where Einstein and Tesla are side characters who are, as you may have guessed, anime girls. They aren't major characters, but they are mentioned quite a bit in some of the game's events and story chapters. They don't have a "canon" relationship per se, but they have worked together for a long time and some people ship them.

In the same game, there are also other famous people (not limited to scientists and inventors) portrayed as anime girls, but they have an even smaller presence in the game's actual plot and only have small mentions.
Let me guess. FGO?

@PrehistoryMaker

I don't know enough about FGO to say so, but I'm talking about a game called Honkai Impact 3rd. You probably won't see Einstein or Tesla when you look it up (unless you put in their keywords) because they're not major characters.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama: Oh, that one.
@MangoLlama: Oh, that one.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Also, an AU where everything is the same but every character is wearing 7 inch high heels and they just trip all the time
Also, an AU where everything is the same but every character is wearing 7 inch high heels and they just trip all the time
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21