Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
Splatoon X Jet Set Radio crossover. The two series would probably mesh together very well!
Splatoon X Jet Set Radio crossover. The two series would probably mesh together very well!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
A FMAB/Cosmere crossover where Khriss, Nazh, and one of my OCs (a worldhopping travel writer) go on a scientific expedition to the planet Amestris is on.

A couple of fics that are the origin story for the worldhopping travel writer, the longer of the two being her (spoilers for first Mistborn book ahead) getting stuck on Scadrial after Kelsier destroys the Pits of Hathsin.

A series of oneshots where Hoid meets several Doctors.
A FMAB/Cosmere crossover where Khriss, Nazh, and one of my OCs (a worldhopping travel writer) go on a scientific expedition to the planet Amestris is on.

A couple of fics that are the origin story for the worldhopping travel writer, the longer of the two being her (spoilers for first Mistborn book ahead) getting stuck on Scadrial after Kelsier destroys the Pits of Hathsin.

A series of oneshots where Hoid meets several Doctors.
A Xenoblade 2 AU where the Architect grants god like powers to the dead if even one person worships them as a god, and a young Zeke lost in the snow ends up bonding with the patron god of Tantal and travels with him during the events of the game. Mikhail ends up bonding with Lora after sinking, to try to make up for what Jin did and Morag ends up bonding with Hugo after seeing him when Niall 'dies'. not too weird but I still have no idea how the idea came to me and why that idea specifically.
A Xenoblade 2 AU where the Architect grants god like powers to the dead if even one person worships them as a god, and a young Zeke lost in the snow ends up bonding with the patron god of Tantal and travels with him during the events of the game. Mikhail ends up bonding with Lora after sinking, to try to make up for what Jin did and Morag ends up bonding with Hugo after seeing him when Niall 'dies'. not too weird but I still have no idea how the idea came to me and why that idea specifically.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
the lion guard - self-insert girl gets lost in the outlands and find yeen boy janja and he tries to kill n eat her but she compromises saying she'll hep him get more food than he could eat from killing her. janja quickly agrees and lets her meet the other yeen beans (cheezi, chungu, tano, nne) also no scar arc bc thatd mess everything up but it might come in later?? dunno

digimon adventure 02 - AU thing i made where like everyone is aged up. ken really likes dragons. he is also still the kaiser bc hes cooler that way, eff redemption. creates a new digimon the same way he did kimeramon, except not a combo of other digglemonsters. shes now his big goth dragon gf. they design kids together the same way goth dragon gf was made. (goths dragon gf's name is alisauramon) their kids are like a bat-dragon (voomamon) and a smoler alisauramon. (alimon.) also kaiser-chan gets a redesign. everything is the same except he wears a shirt that says "dragons are cool." also his whip has glass shards embedded into it, for extra damage B))
the lion guard - self-insert girl gets lost in the outlands and find yeen boy janja and he tries to kill n eat her but she compromises saying she'll hep him get more food than he could eat from killing her. janja quickly agrees and lets her meet the other yeen beans (cheezi, chungu, tano, nne) also no scar arc bc thatd mess everything up but it might come in later?? dunno

digimon adventure 02 - AU thing i made where like everyone is aged up. ken really likes dragons. he is also still the kaiser bc hes cooler that way, eff redemption. creates a new digimon the same way he did kimeramon, except not a combo of other digglemonsters. shes now his big goth dragon gf. they design kids together the same way goth dragon gf was made. (goths dragon gf's name is alisauramon) their kids are like a bat-dragon (voomamon) and a smoler alisauramon. (alimon.) also kaiser-chan gets a redesign. everything is the same except he wears a shirt that says "dragons are cool." also his whip has glass shards embedded into it, for extra damage B))
37706498.png
plague_small.png
SM but its Danganronpa, Occasum is Monokuma and Sin is Junko

@bluebirdi3

what do you think about THIS idea
SM but its Danganronpa, Occasum is Monokuma and Sin is Junko

@bluebirdi3

what do you think about THIS idea
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Pokemon AU where Team Cipher captures Reshiram, after their failed attempt to use Lugia to take over the world. Reshiram goes bat-bug crazy and slaughters everyone with shadow fire, then escapes out into the world with part of its heart sealed off. It becomes a tyrant, convinced of the truth of human evil because of what was done to it. Reshiram leads a revolution convincing abused pokemon to slaughter their trainers in cold blood.

It is up to the other legendary pokemon (led by Mew) to band together to convince Shadow Reshiram to stop the broad-scale homicide, but some are not so certain that Shadow Reshiram's approach is an altogether poor one. And Lugia, former XD001, is remaining strangely silent...
Pokemon AU where Team Cipher captures Reshiram, after their failed attempt to use Lugia to take over the world. Reshiram goes bat-bug crazy and slaughters everyone with shadow fire, then escapes out into the world with part of its heart sealed off. It becomes a tyrant, convinced of the truth of human evil because of what was done to it. Reshiram leads a revolution convincing abused pokemon to slaughter their trainers in cold blood.

It is up to the other legendary pokemon (led by Mew) to band together to convince Shadow Reshiram to stop the broad-scale homicide, but some are not so certain that Shadow Reshiram's approach is an altogether poor one. And Lugia, former XD001, is remaining strangely silent...
hoMNYDJ.png
BFDI AU where Tennis Ball wins BFB and wins a BFDI and becomes host of said BFDI.

BFDI AU where Tennis Ball wins BFB and wins a BFDI and becomes host of said BFDI.

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I have tons of unusual crossover ideas that I plan to someday all put up on my Tumblr in some form but I'm lazy and there's tons of them so in case I die before I get to put them up, I'll reply them here one by one, slowly haha. Also I like talking about them but most of them are too specific to really resonate with anyone...

Boku no Hero Academia x Assassination Classroom

Mixed universe. Quirks exist but UA is not an ideal academy and instead resembles Kunugigaoka in that there's a lot of pressure for the top class (BNHA Class A) to succeed and the bottom (AssClass Class E) to fail. Endeavor is the principal, replacing Asano.

So: quirks for the assclass characters! Class A - Class E tension / drama! Class E surprisingly manages to hold their own in the tournament! Competing to kill Koro-sensei! Deku trying to analyze Nagisa's unusual fighting style!!

Code Geass (spoilers) x Shin Megami Tensei

I was SO in love with this idea before that I was even conceptualizing routes for it as a visual novel haha...

In an AU where Ragnarok succeeds, the collective consciousness begins to dream of the world it once was, in the form of a sort of uncanny "ideal" world where all the characters exist but only as vague copies of their original personalities. The world is "perfect" because no conflict arises, because everyone is the same (think typical dystopias, or Law routes of SMT...or Persona 1's dream)

Eventually this dream begins to approach the original world and small minor conflicts arise. This freaks out Nina, who believes their world is hiding a secret, and she develops the Demon Summoning Program. Chaos ensues, etc, typical SMT stuff. The demons represent "entropy" the world is lacking and its desire to return to its original non-ideal state

This isn't supposed to made clear at the start, though; the story will follow the SMT silent protagonist, Constantine, who is a physical representation of the collective consciousness itself...but he doesn't know that. When the demons appear he gets headaches / dizziness spells and stuff because they're symbolic of the collective consciousness splitting apart into individual selves again.

Suzaku represents Law, Lelouch represents Chaos, CC, who still exists as an individual stuck in limbo and Knows What's Up, represents Neutral. Except for CC, the other characters don't remember the previous world at first.

Also Euphemia linked to Parvati and Nunnally linked to Alice, somehow. Maybe they die and get reincarnated.

And this is only a small fraction of the ideas I had for this lmao
I have tons of unusual crossover ideas that I plan to someday all put up on my Tumblr in some form but I'm lazy and there's tons of them so in case I die before I get to put them up, I'll reply them here one by one, slowly haha. Also I like talking about them but most of them are too specific to really resonate with anyone...

Boku no Hero Academia x Assassination Classroom

Mixed universe. Quirks exist but UA is not an ideal academy and instead resembles Kunugigaoka in that there's a lot of pressure for the top class (BNHA Class A) to succeed and the bottom (AssClass Class E) to fail. Endeavor is the principal, replacing Asano.

So: quirks for the assclass characters! Class A - Class E tension / drama! Class E surprisingly manages to hold their own in the tournament! Competing to kill Koro-sensei! Deku trying to analyze Nagisa's unusual fighting style!!

Code Geass (spoilers) x Shin Megami Tensei

I was SO in love with this idea before that I was even conceptualizing routes for it as a visual novel haha...

In an AU where Ragnarok succeeds, the collective consciousness begins to dream of the world it once was, in the form of a sort of uncanny "ideal" world where all the characters exist but only as vague copies of their original personalities. The world is "perfect" because no conflict arises, because everyone is the same (think typical dystopias, or Law routes of SMT...or Persona 1's dream)

Eventually this dream begins to approach the original world and small minor conflicts arise. This freaks out Nina, who believes their world is hiding a secret, and she develops the Demon Summoning Program. Chaos ensues, etc, typical SMT stuff. The demons represent "entropy" the world is lacking and its desire to return to its original non-ideal state

This isn't supposed to made clear at the start, though; the story will follow the SMT silent protagonist, Constantine, who is a physical representation of the collective consciousness itself...but he doesn't know that. When the demons appear he gets headaches / dizziness spells and stuff because they're symbolic of the collective consciousness splitting apart into individual selves again.

Suzaku represents Law, Lelouch represents Chaos, CC, who still exists as an individual stuck in limbo and Knows What's Up, represents Neutral. Except for CC, the other characters don't remember the previous world at first.

Also Euphemia linked to Parvati and Nunnally linked to Alice, somehow. Maybe they die and get reincarnated.

And this is only a small fraction of the ideas I had for this lmao
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
Lately, I've had this idea for a Gravity Falls/Cuphead crossover, but knowing me, it'll probably never make it out of my head.
Lately, I've had this idea for a Gravity Falls/Cuphead crossover, but knowing me, it'll probably never make it out of my head.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21