Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 2283 2284
@silversong96 (Heyyy! :D)

The group halts in their tracks upon hearing the sound of wings and rushing winds,Inuwa being the first to snap her head up. While they stood still in the tall glass of the fields,caught prey miths in claws-giving the young dragon a chance to catch up with the rest of his team. His dark colouring faintly illuminated by the moonlight,his runic bat flying up in search of insects to feed upon while the dragons are resting.
The training during the daytime was long and straining for Ender,so the night was very much welcomed.

He was comfortably snuggled in the safety of Zaalih’s sapphire ringed coils-the serpentine duellist was resting on a boulder with the wildclaw in her coils,curled in a ball,shivering slightly from time to time while her companion Bogsneak was laying in the grass close by with one eye opening lazily to watch the soaring newcomer before closing again.
The Mirror huntress was sitting down,idly toying with the moth she’s caught earlier throughout the day-her head raised up warily.

The hatchling saw the flying dragon moving in the sky,like a large shadow that obscures the stars in a certain shape or silhouette. Still being young-he got scared by the soaring figure and let out a bird like screech,involuntarily digging his tiny claws into the beast’s tail while trying to hide himself in it. Eventually he somehow managed to get himself tangled in the blue scaly tail-looking like a rat caught by a python or a kid poking their head from a blanket burrito-gawking at the new figure with wide frightened eyes. The other members focusing their attention on the other dragon in alert.

@silversong96 (Heyyy! :D)

The group halts in their tracks upon hearing the sound of wings and rushing winds,Inuwa being the first to snap her head up. While they stood still in the tall glass of the fields,caught prey miths in claws-giving the young dragon a chance to catch up with the rest of his team. His dark colouring faintly illuminated by the moonlight,his runic bat flying up in search of insects to feed upon while the dragons are resting.
The training during the daytime was long and straining for Ender,so the night was very much welcomed.

He was comfortably snuggled in the safety of Zaalih’s sapphire ringed coils-the serpentine duellist was resting on a boulder with the wildclaw in her coils,curled in a ball,shivering slightly from time to time while her companion Bogsneak was laying in the grass close by with one eye opening lazily to watch the soaring newcomer before closing again.
The Mirror huntress was sitting down,idly toying with the moth she’s caught earlier throughout the day-her head raised up warily.

The hatchling saw the flying dragon moving in the sky,like a large shadow that obscures the stars in a certain shape or silhouette. Still being young-he got scared by the soaring figure and let out a bird like screech,involuntarily digging his tiny claws into the beast’s tail while trying to hide himself in it. Eventually he somehow managed to get himself tangled in the blue scaly tail-looking like a rat caught by a python or a kid poking their head from a blanket burrito-gawking at the new figure with wide frightened eyes. The other members focusing their attention on the other dragon in alert.

1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15

Nakai spotted a glimpse of color and back-tracked, alighting on a branch and looking down on the dragons below her. She gripped the sparrow underneath her claws, holding it pressed against the bark. Nakai saw that they were all staring at her and she shifted uncomfortably. “Uh... Hello?”
@ShadowWyvern15

Nakai spotted a glimpse of color and back-tracked, alighting on a branch and looking down on the dragons below her. She gripped the sparrow underneath her claws, holding it pressed against the bark. Nakai saw that they were all staring at her and she shifted uncomfortably. “Uh... Hello?”
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
The Mirror slowly relaxed and nodded in greetings while the Bogsneak lazily raised a paw to wave,voice booming.
“Greetings. Who are you?”

Typical for Amen.
The hatchling calmed down and was now idly toying with the familiar’s blue tail,glancing up at Nakai curiously from time to time.
Inuwa didn’t move much,save for laying down in the grass,keeping her eyes subtly on the new arrival.
The Mirror slowly relaxed and nodded in greetings while the Bogsneak lazily raised a paw to wave,voice booming.
“Greetings. Who are you?”

Typical for Amen.
The hatchling calmed down and was now idly toying with the familiar’s blue tail,glancing up at Nakai curiously from time to time.
Inuwa didn’t move much,save for laying down in the grass,keeping her eyes subtly on the new arrival.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
The smaller Mirror dragon looked around in the crowed of dragons. "Jeez, this is weird..." He thought to himself as he walked around, trying not to walk in to anyone.

He sat down on a rock, letting his wings relax as he sat there. He was tired from all the standing and he just wanted to sleep now. Not because he was THAT tired, it was more of a safety thing. He relaxed his eyes and let himself think.

He thought about the amazing things he could be doing if he was just big enough, he opened his eyes, sighed and then looked at all the other dragons around him. He saw another Mirror, full-grown talking with another dragon, but Toxic couldn't see that dragon. He sighed once again.
The smaller Mirror dragon looked around in the crowed of dragons. "Jeez, this is weird..." He thought to himself as he walked around, trying not to walk in to anyone.

He sat down on a rock, letting his wings relax as he sat there. He was tired from all the standing and he just wanted to sleep now. Not because he was THAT tired, it was more of a safety thing. He relaxed his eyes and let himself think.

He thought about the amazing things he could be doing if he was just big enough, he opened his eyes, sighed and then looked at all the other dragons around him. He saw another Mirror, full-grown talking with another dragon, but Toxic couldn't see that dragon. He sighed once again.
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]-----------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][b][u]KITSUNE[/u][/b][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48022059] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480221/48022059_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [s]-----------[/s] [center]Kitsune entered the wide open fields, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. He continued to walk along, greeting other dragons as he passed by. Soon, Kitsune became tired of wandering around, and decided to curl up under an old oak tree. The hands swept around him, a few of them offering him a piece of fruit, or stone for his stone collection. He happily accepted the gifts, chuckling at the amount he was receiving.[/center] [s]------------------[/s] [center][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=sword and shield size=1][b][u]WASP[/u][/b][emoji=sword and shield size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52336631] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523367/52336631_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [s]---------------[/s] [center]Wasp walked close to Kitsune, occasionally glaring at passing dragons. As Kitsunes body guard he took his job seriously, rarely stepping out of line. Once they were resting from the wandering, Wasp began to sharpen his artificial metal claws, keeping a close eye on the surrounding dragons, and also on Kitsune.[/center] [s]--------------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

KITSUNE

Kitsune entered the wide open fields, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. He continued to walk along, greeting other dragons as he passed by. Soon, Kitsune became tired of wandering around, and decided to curl up under an old oak tree. The hands swept around him, a few of them offering him a piece of fruit, or stone for his stone collection. He happily accepted the gifts, chuckling at the amount he was receiving.

WASP

Wasp walked close to Kitsune, occasionally glaring at passing dragons. As Kitsunes body guard he took his job seriously, rarely stepping out of line. Once they were resting from the wandering, Wasp began to sharpen his artificial metal claws, keeping a close eye on the surrounding dragons, and also on Kitsune.

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
@Fragilemind ((Please ping me, when replying!)) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388810&tab=dragon&did=57729902][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577300/57729902_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23849.png[/img] Illarion wove her way through the open field, picking up sticks, stones, and anything else she could hit that would make noise. Allester followed close behind, quietly barking at the Pearlcatcher if she forgot her pearl. After she had gathered more items than she could carry, she plopped herself down next to a large rock that jutted out of the ground. A tune loudly humming from her lips, she quickly picked up a thick, stout stick and whacked it across the rock, a short hard bass emitting from it. "Oooh! Nice," Illarion exclaimed to no-one in particular, placing the stick next to her pearl. Sifting through her pile looking for something that would make a high pitched sound, Allester 'bwarf'ed, dropping a small metal coin in her lap. "Thanks," she yelled louder than intended, and began to make a short tune. [I]Bam, bam, tink bam tink, bam, bam, tink bam tink[/I].
@Fragilemind
((Please ping me, when replying!))

57729902_350.png
23849.png

Illarion wove her way through the open field, picking up sticks, stones, and anything else she could hit that would make noise. Allester followed close behind, quietly barking at the Pearlcatcher if she forgot her pearl. After she had gathered more items than she could carry, she plopped herself down next to a large rock that jutted out of the ground. A tune loudly humming from her lips, she quickly picked up a thick, stout stick and whacked it across the rock, a short hard bass emitting from it.

"Oooh! Nice," Illarion exclaimed to no-one in particular, placing the stick next to her pearl. Sifting through her pile looking for something that would make a high pitched sound, Allester 'bwarf'ed, dropping a small metal coin in her lap. "Thanks," she yelled louder than intended, and began to make a short tune. Bam, bam, tink bam tink, bam, bam, tink bam tink.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53882801] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538829/53882801_350.png[/img] [/url] This day was not going quite how Alfr expected. He knew that the world beyond his subterranean home was bound to have changed in the years he'd been gone, but this was more than he bargained for. The other dragons around him used strange terms he didn't recognize, and while some practices echoed those he was familiar with, even they seemed to have evolved beyond his understanding. Surely someone would be willing to answer his questions. As he wandered further he heard a strange ruckus coming from near a large rock. Peering over top of the stone, the hulking Gaoler noticed a Pearlcatcher hatchling playing with an eclectic assortment of items. "Excuse me, hatchling," he murmured, "Could you help me? I haven't been above ground in a very long time, and I don't understand some of the terms your people use anymore. Can you tell me what 'LF' and 'WoF' stand for?" (Sorry, I don't know how else to ask these questions without barging into someone else's thread lol. I used to RP back in high school and middle school, but I haven't done it in years, and I realized browsing through this thread that I don't understand some of the terms people keep throwing around. Thanks!)
@Continlula

53882801_350.png

This day was not going quite how Alfr expected. He knew that the world beyond his subterranean home was bound to have changed in the years he'd been gone, but this was more than he bargained for. The other dragons around him used strange terms he didn't recognize, and while some practices echoed those he was familiar with, even they seemed to have evolved beyond his understanding. Surely someone would be willing to answer his questions. As he wandered further he heard a strange ruckus coming from near a large rock. Peering over top of the stone, the hulking Gaoler noticed a Pearlcatcher hatchling playing with an eclectic assortment of items.
"Excuse me, hatchling," he murmured, "Could you help me? I haven't been above ground in a very long time, and I don't understand some of the terms your people use anymore. Can you tell me what 'LF' and 'WoF' stand for?"

(Sorry, I don't know how else to ask these questions without barging into someone else's thread lol. I used to RP back in high school and middle school, but I haven't done it in years, and I realized browsing through this thread that I don't understand some of the terms people keep throwing around. Thanks!)
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
@GrenadeFestival

Looking up at the sudden lack of light, Illarion found herself in the shadow of a Gaoler. Genuinely a little spooked, she stopped her music making, gently setting the stick and coin down.

“Hi? Hello? Uh-“ the hatchling stuttered, looking for the proper words. Allester’s ears folded onto the back of his head, lips parting in the beginning of a snarl. “I uhh, I don’t know what ‘LF’ stands for, but I know WoF!” Gradually becoming comfortable with what she was talking about, Illarion grew more animated. “I LOVE it! It stands for Wings of Fire, which is a book series that takes place on another world! It has different dragon breeds, and instead of Flights and Deities there’s ‘wings‘!” Flapping her arms and wings out to her sides on a ‘Tuesday pose to show off how much she loved the books, she continued.

“There’s like Sandwings, and Rainwings, and, and Seawings, and the Nightwings are bad! They can see the future, but not anymore and they-“ cutting off, Illarion realized she might have spoiled it for the Gaoler. “I’m so sorry! I can’t go on, you know, secrets,” the Pearlcatcher whispered, eyes wide.

((It’s fine! Wings of Fire is a book series by Tui T. Sutherland. I don’t know what LF is, sorry!))
@GrenadeFestival

Looking up at the sudden lack of light, Illarion found herself in the shadow of a Gaoler. Genuinely a little spooked, she stopped her music making, gently setting the stick and coin down.

“Hi? Hello? Uh-“ the hatchling stuttered, looking for the proper words. Allester’s ears folded onto the back of his head, lips parting in the beginning of a snarl. “I uhh, I don’t know what ‘LF’ stands for, but I know WoF!” Gradually becoming comfortable with what she was talking about, Illarion grew more animated. “I LOVE it! It stands for Wings of Fire, which is a book series that takes place on another world! It has different dragon breeds, and instead of Flights and Deities there’s ‘wings‘!” Flapping her arms and wings out to her sides on a ‘Tuesday pose to show off how much she loved the books, she continued.

“There’s like Sandwings, and Rainwings, and, and Seawings, and the Nightwings are bad! They can see the future, but not anymore and they-“ cutting off, Illarion realized she might have spoiled it for the Gaoler. “I’m so sorry! I can’t go on, you know, secrets,” the Pearlcatcher whispered, eyes wide.

((It’s fine! Wings of Fire is a book series by Tui T. Sutherland. I don’t know what LF is, sorry!))
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]-----------------[/s] [center]Kitsunes eyes scanned over the fields, his eyes stopping at a young pearlcatcher. "Shall we say hi to that young one over there?" Kitsune happily pointed towards the mint green pearlcatcher. "Sure, why not." Wasp grunted, as he lifted himself up off the ground. Kitsune was already up, bouncing up and down, like a hatchling after eating too much sugar. Both, Wasp and Kitsune began approaching the hatchling with nearly synchronized steps. "Hello! How are you little one?" Kitsune lowered his head down to the pearlcatchers level, Wasp simply acknowledged the pearlcatcher before returning back to guarding Kitsune. Kitsune looked back to wasp, before continuing to speak. " Don't mind Wasp over there, he's not very social." Kitsune let out a chuckle, before sitting down beside the pearlcatcher. "So, um, what brings you to here?" Kitsune spoke, trying his best to spark up a conversation. Hopefully this whole making new friends/ acquaintances would work out for Kitsune.[/center] [s]----------------------[/s] [center]@Continlula[/center] [s]--------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

Kitsunes eyes scanned over the fields, his eyes stopping at a young pearlcatcher. "Shall we say hi to that young one over there?" Kitsune happily pointed towards the mint green pearlcatcher.
"Sure, why not." Wasp grunted, as he lifted himself up off the ground. Kitsune was already up, bouncing up and down, like a hatchling after eating too much sugar. Both, Wasp and Kitsune began approaching the hatchling with nearly synchronized steps.
"Hello! How are you little one?" Kitsune lowered his head down to the pearlcatchers level, Wasp simply acknowledged the pearlcatcher before returning back to guarding Kitsune. Kitsune looked back to wasp, before continuing to speak. " Don't mind Wasp over there, he's not very social." Kitsune let out a chuckle, before sitting down beside the pearlcatcher. "So, um, what brings you to here?" Kitsune spoke, trying his best to spark up a conversation. Hopefully this whole making new friends/ acquaintances would work out for Kitsune.

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56676208] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566763/56676208_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Naga was in the process of convincing herself that she wasn't nervous at all. In fact, everything was going just as she had anticipated and nothing could be better than what was happening right at this very moment. As she continued her slow and calculated steps toward the rest of the group, she overheard a conversation between two dragons. A Gaoler who seemed about as clueless as she was and an eager Pearlcatcher. She kept her eyes firmly aimed at the ground, digging her claws into the dirt as she made sure, but hopefully steady steps. All she needed was to find somewhere to sit down that was out of the way before anyone noticed the fact that maybe her paws were shaking more than usual, even though she had them tightly balled into fists. She tilted her head up to look at Tatzu, who was towering over her as usual. She had convinced him to come along, and of course, him being him, he agreed. He was never pleased when he had to spend any amount of time away from Naga. Although she would never admit it, Naga couldn't help but feel safer when he was near. Even though, in this case, there was no obvious danger to be seen. ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56676209] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566763/56676209_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Tatzu held his head high, and maybe this was to show off his impressive beard - which [i]is[/i] impressive, by the way - but no one can prove that he isn't just this confident normally. He was frequently stealing glances at Naga, who was clearly feeling uncomfortable by this whole situation, but since she was still going along with the idea he felt it was best not to ask any questions. She sometimes got this way; lost in her own thoughts, and not even he could pull her to the surface of them. He briefly registered what he thought might've been a conversation as he walked beside Naga, slower than usual to keep up with her small strides, and with all of his attention on her he didn't catch much of what was said. ----- Naga finally found a place to settle down, and Tatzu curled up onto a nearby boulder. It wasn't long before Naga flitted closer and perched herself on his tail. They watched intently as the other dragons introduced themselves to each other and interacted. They were never ones for immediate participation, but instead would contribute something when they felt it was necessary. (OOC: I just want to practice a bit in general! I've RPed a total of two (2) times, but I think this sounds like fun? I think this is relevant to: @GrenadeFestival + @Continlula + @Fragilemind?)

Naga was in the process of convincing herself that she wasn't nervous at all. In fact, everything was going just as she had anticipated and nothing could be better than what was happening right at this very moment. As she continued her slow and calculated steps toward the rest of the group, she overheard a conversation between two dragons. A Gaoler who seemed about as clueless as she was and an eager Pearlcatcher.

She kept her eyes firmly aimed at the ground, digging her claws into the dirt as she made sure, but hopefully steady steps. All she needed was to find somewhere to sit down that was out of the way before anyone noticed the fact that maybe her paws were shaking more than usual, even though she had them tightly balled into fists.

She tilted her head up to look at Tatzu, who was towering over her as usual. She had convinced him to come along, and of course, him being him, he agreed. He was never pleased when he had to spend any amount of time away from Naga. Although she would never admit it, Naga couldn't help but feel safer when he was near. Even though, in this case, there was no obvious danger to be seen.
Tatzu held his head high, and maybe this was to show off his impressive beard - which is impressive, by the way - but no one can prove that he isn't just this confident normally. He was frequently stealing glances at Naga, who was clearly feeling uncomfortable by this whole situation, but since she was still going along with the idea he felt it was best not to ask any questions.

She sometimes got this way; lost in her own thoughts, and not even he could pull her to the surface of them. He briefly registered what he thought might've been a conversation as he walked beside Naga, slower than usual to keep up with her small strides, and with all of his attention on her he didn't catch much of what was said.
Naga finally found a place to settle down, and Tatzu curled up onto a nearby boulder. It wasn't long before Naga flitted closer and perched herself on his tail. They watched intently as the other dragons introduced themselves to each other and interacted. They were never ones for immediate participation, but instead would contribute something when they felt it was necessary.

(OOC: I just want to practice a bit in general! I've RPed a total of two (2) times, but I think this sounds like fun? I think this is relevant to: @GrenadeFestival + @Continlula + @Fragilemind?)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 2283 2284