Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 ... 2283 2284
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51854929] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518550/51854929_350.png[/img] [/url] TKO felt off and knew something went wrong. "Kio hurry, we don't have much time." TKO called out. The duo was already in Dragonhome, and they had just passed the Pillar. TKO's eyes scanned for Garrus and Aurum. "GARRUS!" TKO yelled. "AURUM!" The Guardian was now worrying for the two over arrogant Imperials. Why was he even doing this he had no idea. But in his blood, he was a Guardian, and he wanted to protect those no matter how much they hated him. Finally after a few moments of flying, Kio shouted, "Look on that ledge! There they are!" TKO looked up and saw Garrus and Aurum on a ledge that was absolutely humongous. TKO landed with a loud thud next to the Imperials, hacking up dust from his land. "Garrus and Aurum," he panted, "Before you fight, Kio has something to say to Aurum." Kio, startled that TKO was letting him have a say for once, hesitated and then said, "Aurum I know that you are definitely not yourself now. I...I need you to realize and open your eyes, please. The Aurum I know wouldn't be this reckless. Killing Garrus isn't going to solve any problems, it's only going to cause more. I know that you don't think so, and your trying to avenge Archeion, but this isn't the way." Kio looked directly into Aurum's golden eyes, "As your friend, I care for you Aurum, like you did for me. And so if I'm forced to stop you from making this decision, I will, even if it kills me." TKO looked at Garrus and sighed, "Look I know I made those death threats and all, but I'm not here to kill you. I was angry because you were trying to kill one of my clan mates here and I'm not okay with that. Yes, I know I have anger issues, that I'm currently trying to get rid of, but I don't want to fight Garrus, heck I'm too old for all this nonsense. So instead why don't we just stay away from each other, then poof no more problems." [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52654580] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526546/52654580_350.png[/img] [/url]

51854929_350.png

TKO felt off and knew something went wrong. "Kio hurry, we don't have much time." TKO called out. The duo was already in Dragonhome, and they had just passed the Pillar. TKO's eyes scanned for Garrus and Aurum. "GARRUS!" TKO yelled. "AURUM!" The Guardian was now worrying for the two over arrogant Imperials. Why was he even doing this he had no idea. But in his blood, he was a Guardian, and he wanted to protect those no matter how much they hated him. Finally after a few moments of flying, Kio shouted, "Look on that ledge! There they are!" TKO looked up and saw Garrus and Aurum on a ledge that was absolutely humongous. TKO landed with a loud thud next to the Imperials, hacking up dust from his land. "Garrus and Aurum," he panted, "Before you fight, Kio has something to say to Aurum." Kio, startled that TKO was letting him have a say for once, hesitated and then said, "Aurum I know that you are definitely not yourself now. I...I need you to realize and open your eyes, please. The Aurum I know wouldn't be this reckless. Killing Garrus isn't going to solve any problems, it's only going to cause more. I know that you don't think so, and your trying to avenge Archeion, but this isn't the way." Kio looked directly into Aurum's golden eyes, "As your friend, I care for you Aurum, like you did for me. And so if I'm forced to stop you from making this decision, I will, even if it kills me." TKO looked at Garrus and sighed, "Look I know I made those death threats and all, but I'm not here to kill you. I was angry because you were trying to kill one of my clan mates here and I'm not okay with that. Yes, I know I have anger issues, that I'm currently trying to get rid of, but I don't want to fight Garrus, heck I'm too old for all this nonsense. So instead why don't we just stay away from each other, then poof no more problems."

52654580_350.png
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
Aurum’s gaze moved from TKO to Kio. They had found him. Why had they found him? The Imperial bristled. Why couldn’t they leave him alone?! He could feel himself quaking, his muscles tensing. His teeth gritted together as his jaw tightened. Kio’s sappy, idiotic little speech was ridiculous. It was probably meant to make Aurum see his faults but he already knew he had faults. Kio had tried. He really did. Even if it was for naught.

He stared back at Kio, his gaze intense. “Fine. It’s not for that stupid, selfless little blue snake who can’t-couldn’t walk straight for his life.” He chuckled, “I guess that’s why he lost his life. It’s for me. This whole thing is for me. I’m sorry I dragged you both into this.” Aurum bowed his head to the two dragons. “I’m grateful that you’re trying to stop me. I really am.”

Garrus listened to TKO’s little talk with obvious boredom. Who did this dragon think he was? Some sort of peacemaker now? Admitting that he was out of line did absolutely nothing. Nothing. If TKO could just stay away, fall down a ravine maybe, then poof, no more problems. The crimson Imperial couldn’t help but smirk. Such a sweet, “old” dragon. That threatened to kill Garrus.

Garrus walked up to the smaller Guardian, bending his neck down to stare TKO right in the eyes. He was inches away from TKO’s face, his breathing loud, steam coming out of his nostrils. “Nice talk old man. I think I almost puked. Very very nice if you wanted to make me so sick that I couldn’t kill Aurum.” He patted TKO on the head like a dog, smirking.

Aurum was behind the two, watching the whole conversation. He was smiling. Not apologetic. Smiling. Looking straight at the back of Garrus’ head. Was he really grateful?
Aurum’s gaze moved from TKO to Kio. They had found him. Why had they found him? The Imperial bristled. Why couldn’t they leave him alone?! He could feel himself quaking, his muscles tensing. His teeth gritted together as his jaw tightened. Kio’s sappy, idiotic little speech was ridiculous. It was probably meant to make Aurum see his faults but he already knew he had faults. Kio had tried. He really did. Even if it was for naught.

He stared back at Kio, his gaze intense. “Fine. It’s not for that stupid, selfless little blue snake who can’t-couldn’t walk straight for his life.” He chuckled, “I guess that’s why he lost his life. It’s for me. This whole thing is for me. I’m sorry I dragged you both into this.” Aurum bowed his head to the two dragons. “I’m grateful that you’re trying to stop me. I really am.”

Garrus listened to TKO’s little talk with obvious boredom. Who did this dragon think he was? Some sort of peacemaker now? Admitting that he was out of line did absolutely nothing. Nothing. If TKO could just stay away, fall down a ravine maybe, then poof, no more problems. The crimson Imperial couldn’t help but smirk. Such a sweet, “old” dragon. That threatened to kill Garrus.

Garrus walked up to the smaller Guardian, bending his neck down to stare TKO right in the eyes. He was inches away from TKO’s face, his breathing loud, steam coming out of his nostrils. “Nice talk old man. I think I almost puked. Very very nice if you wanted to make me so sick that I couldn’t kill Aurum.” He patted TKO on the head like a dog, smirking.

Aurum was behind the two, watching the whole conversation. He was smiling. Not apologetic. Smiling. Looking straight at the back of Garrus’ head. Was he really grateful?
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51854929] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518550/51854929_350.png[/img] [/url] TKO's lips curled into a smirk and he looked at Garrus with a new defiance. "So that's what it'll be Garrus?" TKO chuckled as if Garrus was nothing more than a stubborn hatchling. "I do have one last request then." TKO said, letting more of his gruff voice have a say. But suddenly Kio snapped, saying, "So that's it AURUM! You think a sorry is gonna fix this. Well let me tell you something. I don't even know if your Aurum anymore. The more you think about killing the more you become more Garrus-like than Aurum." Kio was now violently shaking with anger and TKO sighed, slapping away Garrus's claws and then squeezing his temples with his own. "YOU THINK THAT VIOLENCE IS GOING TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AURUM? Well its not. Violence doesn't solve anything, it makes the problem worse. I know it does." Kio looked back at TKO and Aurum, and quietly said, "You really think that TKO is this peacemaker now? Just out of the blue?" Kio looked directly at Aurum not caring whether or not that Aurum didn't care about anyone. Kio cared and Kio remembered what Aurum said to him that day on the ledge. He knew that Aurum wasn't lost. "Don't make me do it Aurum, because I will if I have to." Kio said, his primal arcane eyes shining.

51854929_350.png

TKO's lips curled into a smirk and he looked at Garrus with a new defiance. "So that's what it'll be Garrus?" TKO chuckled as if Garrus was nothing more than a stubborn hatchling. "I do have one last request then." TKO said, letting more of his gruff voice have a say. But suddenly Kio snapped, saying, "So that's it AURUM! You think a sorry is gonna fix this. Well let me tell you something. I don't even know if your Aurum anymore. The more you think about killing the more you become more Garrus-like than Aurum." Kio was now violently shaking with anger and TKO sighed, slapping away Garrus's claws and then squeezing his temples with his own. "YOU THINK THAT VIOLENCE IS GOING TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AURUM? Well its not. Violence doesn't solve anything, it makes the problem worse. I know it does." Kio looked back at TKO and Aurum, and quietly said, "You really think that TKO is this peacemaker now? Just out of the blue?" Kio looked directly at Aurum not caring whether or not that Aurum didn't care about anyone. Kio cared and Kio remembered what Aurum said to him that day on the ledge. He knew that Aurum wasn't lost. "Don't make me do it Aurum, because I will if I have to." Kio said, his primal arcane eyes shining.
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
Aurum yawned. “Wow, should I fall on my knees and repent now? Should I beg for your forgiveness? Should I start crying for mercy?” The golden Imperial snickered. “Do it then.” He looked Kio right in his eyes. “I dare you.” Aurum was done with this chatter. It was useless and unnecessary. Why would they both go and try to stop this now? Why couldn’t they stop this before? No one else seemed to care too much that Archeion had died. No one else seemed to care too much about Garrus. Maybe TKO did but why did he spend so long getting here then?

Without warning, he tackled Garrus. The crimson Imperial yelped, surprised by he sudden and powerful movement. The two dragons went tumbling off the ledge, falling to the hard earth below.

Garrus felt it before he saw it. He was under Aurum, taking the brunt of the impact. He roared, in pain or in anger he didn’t know. The golden Imperial let him go, a crazed sort of look in his eyes. Was he stupid? He rolled off a ledge on purpose?

“Are you insane?!” Garrus growled, getting up with some difficulty. He shook his head in disgust.

Aurum merely smiled. “I thought the intent was to kill the opposing dragon? Was I wrong?”
Aurum yawned. “Wow, should I fall on my knees and repent now? Should I beg for your forgiveness? Should I start crying for mercy?” The golden Imperial snickered. “Do it then.” He looked Kio right in his eyes. “I dare you.” Aurum was done with this chatter. It was useless and unnecessary. Why would they both go and try to stop this now? Why couldn’t they stop this before? No one else seemed to care too much that Archeion had died. No one else seemed to care too much about Garrus. Maybe TKO did but why did he spend so long getting here then?

Without warning, he tackled Garrus. The crimson Imperial yelped, surprised by he sudden and powerful movement. The two dragons went tumbling off the ledge, falling to the hard earth below.

Garrus felt it before he saw it. He was under Aurum, taking the brunt of the impact. He roared, in pain or in anger he didn’t know. The golden Imperial let him go, a crazed sort of look in his eyes. Was he stupid? He rolled off a ledge on purpose?

“Are you insane?!” Garrus growled, getting up with some difficulty. He shook his head in disgust.

Aurum merely smiled. “I thought the intent was to kill the opposing dragon? Was I wrong?”
nudX0O8.png
Iiiimmmmm bbaaaacccckkkk) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56419005] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564191/56419005_350.png[/img] [/url] Fiammetta was soaring casually above the Earth territory. She had a long flight ahead of her. She had came here to gather metals for a welder and now she had to fly all the way back to the Fire kingdom. By herself. Well not really she has her Ember mouse Flicker. Flicker was nestled into her neck fur on her shoulder at the moment. She smiled through her mask at her. She yawned feeling the breeze then heard shouting and a thud. She lifting her wings forward to let herself hover as she swirled up in the sky looking down. There were two Imperials fighting and a Guardian and a Spiral. What was going on? She hovered above the group watching. Her spirit hands were spiraling in the wind.
Iiiimmmmm bbaaaacccckkkk)

56419005_350.png

Fiammetta was soaring casually above the Earth territory. She had a long flight ahead of her. She had came here to gather metals for a welder and now she had to fly all the way back to the Fire kingdom. By herself. Well not really she has her Ember mouse Flicker. Flicker was nestled into her neck fur on her shoulder at the moment. She smiled through her mask at her. She yawned feeling the breeze then heard shouting and a thud. She lifting her wings forward to let herself hover as she swirled up in the sky looking down. There were two Imperials fighting and a Guardian and a Spiral. What was going on? She hovered above the group watching. Her spirit hands were spiraling in the wind.
Aurum circled the crimson Imperial, who was still slightly stunned from his fall. The gold Imperial watched Garrus’ every movement, calculating. Did he have a chance? Maybe. Aurum was armored. Garrus had only armored front claws. Somehow, Aurum didn’t doubt that the crimson Imperial would still be able to inflict serious damage. His familiar, who had been watching Aurum uneasily was now chittering in alarm. This dragon wasn’t familiar to him at all.

Garrus watched Aurum circle, turning so that his head always faced Aurum. He was not going to give the upstart a chance to get him at a weak spot. The gold Imperial didn’t seem to want to make a move. He was planning. Garrus didn’t like that. He charged into Aurum’s side with a loud roar, biting into the hard scales. He heard the gold Imperial yelp in surprise before delivering a brutal blow with his armored claw to Garrus’ head. He let go, stunned. His familiar circled Aurum’s, ready to pounce.
Aurum circled the crimson Imperial, who was still slightly stunned from his fall. The gold Imperial watched Garrus’ every movement, calculating. Did he have a chance? Maybe. Aurum was armored. Garrus had only armored front claws. Somehow, Aurum didn’t doubt that the crimson Imperial would still be able to inflict serious damage. His familiar, who had been watching Aurum uneasily was now chittering in alarm. This dragon wasn’t familiar to him at all.

Garrus watched Aurum circle, turning so that his head always faced Aurum. He was not going to give the upstart a chance to get him at a weak spot. The gold Imperial didn’t seem to want to make a move. He was planning. Garrus didn’t like that. He charged into Aurum’s side with a loud roar, biting into the hard scales. He heard the gold Imperial yelp in surprise before delivering a brutal blow with his armored claw to Garrus’ head. He let go, stunned. His familiar circled Aurum’s, ready to pounce.
nudX0O8.png
Hey guys I'm Oblivion15! My friend TurboKaio15 introduced me here! Uhh...don't know if I'm exactly doing this right but... Here are my two dream dragons [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=3a672d4a3d6181aae53a200f35d7075d07b77fca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=4192ea833cd99cdf5c9d13c9e6398663f9f9d25f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Did I make them look the same on purpose? Yes, yes I did >:P
Hey guys I'm Oblivion15!
My friend TurboKaio15 introduced me here!
Uhh...don't know if I'm exactly doing this right but...
Here are my two dream dragons
dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=3a672d4a3d6181aae53a200f35d7075d07b77fca&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=4192ea833cd99cdf5c9d13c9e6398663f9f9d25f&dummyext=prev.png
Did I make them look the same on purpose?
Yes, yes I did >:P
@Oblivion15
Nuuu
Wrong thread Oblivion
I said this was the rp chat
The introductory one is not this one
You FRIGGIN TOOCH xD

(Your dergs are pretty tho)
@Oblivion15
Nuuu
Wrong thread Oblivion
I said this was the rp chat