Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 2283 2284
You guys don't mind if Oblivion joins right?
You guys don't mind if Oblivion joins right?
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
I don’t mind at all. Also, @Oblivion15, I may or may not have denied your friend request since I didn’t know who you were yet so I’ll send you another one.
I don’t mind at all. Also, @Oblivion15, I may or may not have denied your friend request since I didn’t know who you were yet so I’ll send you another one.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Also, I’m thinking I could create a new thread for this. Any name ideas?
Also, I’m thinking I could create a new thread for this. Any name ideas?
nudX0O8.png
@TurboKaio15 YOU bought Xavior???? Wow. At least I know he’ll have a good home. He’s a handsome boy ain’t he?
@TurboKaio15 YOU bought Xavior???? Wow. At least I know he’ll have a good home. He’s a handsome boy ain’t he?
nudX0O8.png
I think we should call the new thread An Unsuspecting Predator
I mean if you don't mind TurboKaio
I personally think it would fit the story line.
I think we should call the new thread An Unsuspecting Predator
I mean if you don't mind TurboKaio
I personally think it would fit the story line.
I’ll make it right now and ping everyone.
I’ll make it right now and ping everyone.
nudX0O8.png
A gigantic dragoness slithered through the sands of the Shifting Expanse. Emerging from the blanket of sand, she stared around. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149947/14994675_350.png[/img]WIP gotta go!
A gigantic dragoness slithered through the sands of the Shifting Expanse. Emerging from the blanket of sand, she stared around.
14994675_350.pngWIP gotta go!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Sugarchu wandered around in the crowd, trying desperately to hide her 8ft friend from an entirely different universe. "Hello?" she said, aiming to find some friends.

Meanwhile, this 8ft friend in question tried to make himself as small as possible so he was better hidden. He was only along for the ride because Sugarchu insisted that he go with her. Even then, it had taken hours to convince him, being as antisocial as he is.
Sugarchu wandered around in the crowd, trying desperately to hide her 8ft friend from an entirely different universe. "Hello?" she said, aiming to find some friends.

Meanwhile, this 8ft friend in question tried to make himself as small as possible so he was better hidden. He was only along for the ride because Sugarchu insisted that he go with her. Even then, it had taken hours to convince him, being as antisocial as he is.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[columns][center]Meanwhile aside from all the hustle and bustle of the few groups of dragons scattered around the training grounds-deep within the shadows of canopy and foliage lurks a very small group of three dragons and their fellow familiars. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53623374] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536234/53623374_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] A dark colored Bogsneak stomps or rather slinks into the light,a skull mask obscuring his face,his companion slithering dutifully at his side with a sour expression as she eyes the area with disinterest,dual blades glinting in the light. They halt for a moment,the dragon flickering his forked tongue out before turning to look over his shoulder. With a flick of his tail,he signals for something or someone to move then slips ahead,threading quietly. [/columns] After them two more silhouettes emerge,advancing slowly as if prowling -a darker skinned female Mirror sneaks into the fields,her familiar-a Talonok showman perching gingerly on her shoulders with a spear in clawed hands. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56999677] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569997/56999677_350.png[/img] [/url] The last members of the group show up from their hiding spot behind a tree,hesitantly trailing after the older ones,following their example and keeping low to the ground-nearly hidden by the strands of tall grass: A nearly pitch black Wildclaw hatchling with a runic bat resting on his green wing. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57200872] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572009/57200872_350.png[/img] [/url] The little one leaps and trots in attempt at catching up with the others but they're alas faster and difficult to reach,making him stop to take a breath and look up forlornly as they press onwards seemingly oblivious to his absence. The leader looks back and gestures something to the beast by his side with a huff,making them nod their head and move in the hatchling's direction,taking their tiny hand then started slithering back after the rest,the young one jogging after her with a small yip. In the current times,training is a must. (Open to interaction,ping me if interested)
Meanwhile aside from all the hustle and bustle of the few groups of dragons scattered around the training grounds-deep within the shadows of canopy and foliage lurks a very small group of three dragons and their fellow familiars.

53623374_350.png
A dark colored Bogsneak stomps or rather slinks into the light,a skull mask obscuring his face,his companion slithering dutifully at his side with a sour expression as she eyes the area with disinterest,dual blades glinting in the light.

They halt for a moment,the dragon flickering his forked tongue out before turning to look over his shoulder. With a flick of his tail,he signals for something or someone to move then slips ahead,threading quietly.

After them two more silhouettes emerge,advancing slowly as if prowling -a darker skinned female Mirror sneaks into the fields,her familiar-a Talonok showman perching gingerly on her shoulders with a spear in clawed hands.

56999677_350.png

The last members of the group show up from their hiding spot behind a tree,hesitantly trailing after the older ones,following their example and keeping low to the ground-nearly hidden by the strands of tall grass: A nearly pitch black Wildclaw hatchling with a runic bat resting on his green wing.

57200872_350.png

The little one leaps and trots in attempt at catching up with the others but they're alas faster and difficult to reach,making him stop to take a breath and look up forlornly as they press onwards seemingly oblivious to his absence.

The leader looks back and gestures something to the beast by his side with a huff,making them nod their head and move in the hatchling's direction,taking their tiny hand then started slithering back after the rest,the young one jogging after her with a small yip. In the current times,training is a must.

(Open to interaction,ping me if interested)
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15
(Heyo sure why not)

Nakai weaved in and out through a leafy canopy. She hummed softly to herself, a limp sparrow clutched in her claws. Her unusually dark colors helped her blend in easily with her environment, the weak moonlight dappling the ground with spots of light. She did a few loops and dives in the air, just for fun. Oh what a beautiful night is was for flying! The breeze felt amazing under her wings, the currents guiding her flight up and down. She dipped and angled to the side, dodging a branch. She dropped a bit further down, so she was now flying in between the canopy and the forest She straightened out her wings, content to soar for a while.
@ShadowWyvern15
(Heyo sure why not)

Nakai weaved in and out through a leafy canopy. She hummed softly to herself, a limp sparrow clutched in her claws. Her unusually dark colors helped her blend in easily with her environment, the weak moonlight dappling the ground with spots of light. She did a few loops and dives in the air, just for fun. Oh what a beautiful night is was for flying! The breeze felt amazing under her wings, the currents guiding her flight up and down. She dipped and angled to the side, dodging a branch. She dropped a bit further down, so she was now flying in between the canopy and the forest She straightened out her wings, content to soar for a while.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 2283 2284