Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 3168 3169
Is there an official discord server for fr?
Is there an official discord server for fr?
[img]http://[/img] 56667118_350.png
user of vast creativity
@RaBite
No, there are various unofficial servers (both all-flight and flight-specific for pretty much every flight) though.
@RaBite
No, there are various unofficial servers (both all-flight and flight-specific for pretty much every flight) though.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Is there a place with info on the game’s characters? (Joxar, Crim, etc.) I’m curious about all their colors and even stories
Is there a place with info on the game’s characters? (Joxar, Crim, etc.) I’m curious about all their colors and even stories
@IIScoutII
There's this guide to the NPCs on FR!
@IIScoutII
There's this guide to the NPCs on FR!
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
Is Swipp supposed to be offering two of the same trade?
Is Swipp supposed to be offering two of the same trade?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake

It's been this way since the beginning. All 3 are randomized so it's not unlikely. It's more visible now that all 3 are constantly available instead of Swipp constantly and the other two by chance.

I've seen all 3 show up with the same deal (NotN) and it's just funny.

It's been remarked in Suggestions that players would prefer that the randomization did not allow for repeated deals.
@Diamondsnake

It's been this way since the beginning. All 3 are randomized so it's not unlikely. It's more visible now that all 3 are constantly available instead of Swipp constantly and the other two by chance.

I've seen all 3 show up with the same deal (NotN) and it's just funny.

It's been remarked in Suggestions that players would prefer that the randomization did not allow for repeated deals.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Quick Question:
When I breed to dragons can I put them into hibernation right after or do they need to be active for the time the eggs are being incubated?
Quick Question:
When I breed to dragons can I put them into hibernation right after or do they need to be active for the time the eggs are being incubated?
@LilMissMe dragons who are nesting cannot be placed in the Hibernal Den, just as they cannot be put into the AH, a Crossroads, or Exalted. You have to wait until the eggs are hatched.
@LilMissMe dragons who are nesting cannot be placed in the Hibernal Den, just as they cannot be put into the AH, a Crossroads, or Exalted. You have to wait until the eggs are hatched.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Where can I find a guide to coding posts?
Where can I find a guide to coding posts?
@Origamighostt I find this guide to be rather thorough: link
@Origamighostt I find this guide to be rather thorough: link
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png