Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 ... 3163 3164
Is there somewhere I can read all of Flight Rising's lore?
Is there somewhere I can read all of Flight Rising's lore?
@Cloudyfog The encyclopedia has links to official lore that players can reference/use.
@Cloudyfog The encyclopedia has links to official lore that players can reference/use.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@CloudyFog

The Encyclopedia has a selection of links under "Lorebook" and "Dragon Breeds." Personally I'd start with the Terms of Use, Site Overview and Account FAQ on that page first as a new player.

After that you'd need to read through all the Announcements. You can find a listing of them at Louretta's News Chronology.

edit: ninja'd!
@CloudyFog

The Encyclopedia has a selection of links under "Lorebook" and "Dragon Breeds." Personally I'd start with the Terms of Use, Site Overview and Account FAQ on that page first as a new player.

After that you'd need to read through all the Announcements. You can find a listing of them at Louretta's News Chronology.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I've joined this game yesterday and bought two cool looking dragons off the Auction House using gems and bred them together using the instant hatch item. I got this little creepo. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57582847] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575829/57582847_350.png[/img] [/url] It says it's a rare eye thing? Just how rare are these or should I not be TOO excited?
I've joined this game yesterday and bought two cool looking dragons off the Auction House using gems and bred them together using the instant hatch item. I got this little creepo.

57582847_350.png

It says it's a rare eye thing? Just how rare are these or should I not be TOO excited?
@Calmseer
You have about a 1% chance of getting multi-gaze, so that's pretty lucky for a first hatch!
@Calmseer
You have about a 1% chance of getting multi-gaze, so that's pretty lucky for a first hatch!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Just a quick question.

With NotN coming up I'm wondering, when are strange chests in the Ah the cheapest? Start? Middle? Or end of NotN?

Thanks for the answer^^
Just a quick question.

With NotN coming up I'm wondering, when are strange chests in the Ah the cheapest? Start? Middle? Or end of NotN?

Thanks for the answer^^
egg.gif
is there a "best" venue for farming the banescale genes or can i just grind the training area until my eyes bleed?
is there a "best" venue for farming the banescale genes or can i just grind the training area until my eyes bleed?
@AoiNoRyuu

Typical trends are highest the first few hours, minor drop, big drop, moderate up and downs until December 24/25 and December 31/January 1 when they typically go up a bit and then down until the last day where they head slightly up. Please remember that at the end of NotN they turn into dust and do not turn back into chests next year!

@Deadnotsleeping

It depends on your grind speed in each venue. Once you've averaged your grind speed per venue by highest number of monsters per minute/hour then check out the Game Database for each gene you're looking for and start counting the monsters that drop it. The sweet spot is the venue where you get the most monsters dropping that gene/s where you have the highest monster per minute kill rate.

Since not all players use the same builds or have the same click speed this will vary per player.
@AoiNoRyuu

Typical trends are highest the first few hours, minor drop, big drop, moderate up and downs until December 24/25 and December 31/January 1 when they typically go up a bit and then down until the last day where they head slightly up. Please remember that at the end of NotN they turn into dust and do not turn back into chests next year!

@Deadnotsleeping

It depends on your grind speed in each venue. Once you've averaged your grind speed per venue by highest number of monsters per minute/hour then check out the Game Database for each gene you're looking for and start counting the monsters that drop it. The sweet spot is the venue where you get the most monsters dropping that gene/s where you have the highest monster per minute kill rate.

Since not all players use the same builds or have the same click speed this will vary per player.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Did some Swipp trades get removed? There are a few entries in the new database that should mention Swipp but don't.
Did some Swipp trades get removed? There are a few entries in the new database that should mention Swipp but don't.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@shozurei

Yes. Check out Retired Swaps here.
@shozurei

Yes. Check out Retired Swaps here.

1 2 ... 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 ... 3163 3164