Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 ... 3163 3164
@Astariall

Thank you very much! I'm editing my dragons currently so this was very helpful!
@Astariall

Thank you very much! I'm editing my dragons currently so this was very helpful!
Hello all again! Apologies if this has been asked before or if it would've been easy to figure out on my own, but when folks mention "g1 dragons," does that mean, for example, my progen? Kind of like straight-outta-the-egg hatches? Or would it mean the direct descendants after it (which I was assuming to be g2?)

If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, here's what I'm thinking:
Progen > G1 > G2, etc = progen/ g1 same thing
or
Progen > G2 > G3, etc = progen/ g1 different

Alt.
Egg hatch G1 > G2, etc = g1 is automatic (plays the same role as a progen) // has no progen
Hello all again! Apologies if this has been asked before or if it would've been easy to figure out on my own, but when folks mention "g1 dragons," does that mean, for example, my progen? Kind of like straight-outta-the-egg hatches? Or would it mean the direct descendants after it (which I was assuming to be g2?)

If what I'm asking doesn't make sense, here's what I'm thinking:
Progen > G1 > G2, etc = progen/ g1 same thing
or
Progen > G2 > G3, etc = progen/ g1 different

Alt.
Egg hatch G1 > G2, etc = g1 is automatic (plays the same role as a progen) // has no progen
@Bellymouth
Progens and dragons hatched from unhatched eggs are g1s. Anything else is not a g1.
@Bellymouth
Progens and dragons hatched from unhatched eggs are g1s. Anything else is not a g1.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin

Neat! Thank you so much for the clarification! I would have been second guessing for another week or two at least before working up the gumption to ask, haha.
@tserin

Neat! Thank you so much for the clarification! I would have been second guessing for another week or two at least before working up the gumption to ask, haha.
Q1 : Can first Gen dragons have patterns?
Q2 : is there a way to calculate apparel cost on the game?
Q3 : What are Unhatched Eggs
Q1 : Can first Gen dragons have patterns?
Q2 : is there a way to calculate apparel cost on the game?
Q3 : What are Unhatched Eggs
@KittyCatGirl240
Q1: no G1 dragons don’t have genes when they are first hatched out. They are all basic but if you want them to have patterns then you can make/buy/trade genes to apply onto the G1.

Q3: Gen one dragons hatch out of unhatched eggs. You can find them very rarely in the coli and while scavenging. Also brewing the bogsneak dragon and finding nocturne eggs in chests during NotN
@KittyCatGirl240
Q1: no G1 dragons don’t have genes when they are first hatched out. They are all basic but if you want them to have patterns then you can make/buy/trade genes to apply onto the G1.

Q3: Gen one dragons hatch out of unhatched eggs. You can find them very rarely in the coli and while scavenging. Also brewing the bogsneak dragon and finding nocturne eggs in chests during NotN
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Ok! thanks! @Koyako !
I've looks on the forums but the said nothing, so this is helpful!
Ok! thanks! @Koyako !
I've looks on the forums but the said nothing, so this is helpful!
@KittyCatGirl240 Q2: if your referring to how much they cost on the marketplace then you can check with the little number under the description of the item and add another zero. For example, [item=Blue Birdskull Headdress] If you scroll over the image of the apparel above, you will see the number 1600 on the bottom left hand corner. If you add another zero to the end of the number, you will get the marketplace price of 16000t
@KittyCatGirl240

Q2: if your referring to how much they cost on the marketplace then you can check with the little number under the description of the item and add another zero.

For example, Blue Birdskull Headdress
If you scroll over the image of the apparel above, you will see the number 1600 on the bottom left hand corner. If you add another zero to the end of the number, you will get the marketplace price of 16000t
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako

Ah ok! I was kind of confuse of how to get the right amount of money for my dragons... TYSM!!!
@Koyako

Ah ok! I was kind of confuse of how to get the right amount of money for my dragons... TYSM!!!
@KittyCatGirl240

Q2: Not really sure what you mean, but the apparel item pages in the Database include the price of the item and where you can get it

Plus for treasure MP items you can calculate the MP price by adding a zero to the hoardsell price shown on the item tooltip

(edit: heh, ninjad ^ ^)
@KittyCatGirl240

Q2: Not really sure what you mean, but the apparel item pages in the Database include the price of the item and where you can get it

Plus for treasure MP items you can calculate the MP price by adding a zero to the hoardsell price shown on the item tooltip

(edit: heh, ninjad ^ ^)
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 ... 3163 3164