Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 3164 3165
This is probably a silly question, and im sure its been answered before but i haven't been able to find it.

What the heck order are the dragons fed in? I didnt have time to gather for a few weeks so everyone is starving. I wanted to feed my main fighters and figured, since one of them is one of my oldest, and first in the lair, i figured it wouldn't take long for him to be fed.

Nope. Been a few days now of gathering in just meat and his bar is still empty. And some of the youngest in the back have been fully fed. So, its not lair order, and doesnt seem to be age ( unless its youngest to oldest for some weird reason?)

I guess in the end its really not important, i just wanted to know why he hadn't been fed yet. I wist you could pick, but for now i will have to just keep gathering and only using the one fighter who finally got fed.
This is probably a silly question, and im sure its been answered before but i haven't been able to find it.

What the heck order are the dragons fed in? I didnt have time to gather for a few weeks so everyone is starving. I wanted to feed my main fighters and figured, since one of them is one of my oldest, and first in the lair, i figured it wouldn't take long for him to be fed.

Nope. Been a few days now of gathering in just meat and his bar is still empty. And some of the youngest in the back have been fully fed. So, its not lair order, and doesnt seem to be age ( unless its youngest to oldest for some weird reason?)

I guess in the end its really not important, i just wanted to know why he hadn't been fed yet. I wist you could pick, but for now i will have to just keep gathering and only using the one fighter who finally got fed.
@Ciarra

Here is an explanation for feeding order!
@Ciarra

Here is an explanation for feeding order!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
where can I find my options like changing flight and other things like that, I can't find the button for this menu
where can I find my options like changing flight and other things like that, I can't find the button for this menu
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu Flight change is in your Account Settings, click the little arrow by your username in the top right!
@wolvykasu Flight change is in your Account Settings, click the little arrow by your username in the top right!
Does the random name generator ever get updated with new names?
Does the random name generator ever get updated with new names?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay Most likely. It gets updated to remove banned names--so I think it's reasonable for it to be updated with new names.
@Hyzenthlaay Most likely. It gets updated to remove banned names--so I think it's reasonable for it to be updated with new names.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions: Wait a second, banned names? How do names inside a site-originating bot get banned?
@ValidEmotions: Wait a second, banned names? How do names inside a site-originating bot get banned?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay Since the RNG pulls from a list that contains both real-life words/names as well as tossing together a random string of letters, it sometimes comes up with words that are banned (but haven't been caught & removed)--whether because they are historically inappropriate or have come to possess an inappropriate/offensive connotation.

Other times, the names/words were acceptable when the bot was first created but, for one reason or another, have been banned at a later date. This is sometimes because people learn, after being alerted, that a word is offensive to another group/culture/race/etc.
@Hyzenthlaay Since the RNG pulls from a list that contains both real-life words/names as well as tossing together a random string of letters, it sometimes comes up with words that are banned (but haven't been caught & removed)--whether because they are historically inappropriate or have come to possess an inappropriate/offensive connotation.

Other times, the names/words were acceptable when the bot was first created but, for one reason or another, have been banned at a later date. This is sometimes because people learn, after being alerted, that a word is offensive to another group/culture/race/etc.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Q1 : Is there a way to change you dragon's eye color?

Q2 : (if no to Q1) Is there a way to change your dragon's Flight?

Q3 : (If no to both Qs) Is there a way to suggest updates, If so where?
Q1 : Is there a way to change you dragon's eye color?

Q2 : (if no to Q1) Is there a way to change your dragon's Flight?

Q3 : (If no to both Qs) Is there a way to suggest updates, If so where?
@KittyCatGirl240 No to both 1 and 2, but for 3 you want the Suggestions forum! Make sure to search through it first, there are already a variety of suggestion threads for breeding dragons of other elements without changing flights (EXPENSIVE) or renting nests (unsupported, thus risky).
@KittyCatGirl240 No to both 1 and 2, but for 3 you want the Suggestions forum! Make sure to search through it first, there are already a variety of suggestion threads for breeding dragons of other elements without changing flights (EXPENSIVE) or renting nests (unsupported, thus risky).
don't like my dragons
1 2 ... 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 3164 3165