Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 3169 3170
okay thanks. do you have any tips on forum signature decorating or clan description decorating?
@ampytale
okay thanks. do you have any tips on forum signature decorating or clan description decorating?
@ampytale
FGpx7.gifWCYke.gifPlm3i.gif
wBdqO.gifeDBwn.gifnpjHE.gifD8yn9.gif
click here to feed my dragons !
@g4zc0r3 for forum signatures I think you've got that down, but for your clan description you can put some things about yourself, maybe what kind of thing you do/don't allow or want. Typing what you "allow" (because in reality people can do what they like) is mainly for serious players who have certain things they want to be tagged in at all times or just don't want people telling them their dragon was on the front page.
@g4zc0r3 for forum signatures I think you've got that down, but for your clan description you can put some things about yourself, maybe what kind of thing you do/don't allow or want. Typing what you "allow" (because in reality people can do what they like) is mainly for serious players who have certain things they want to be tagged in at all times or just don't want people telling them their dragon was on the front page.
_v__by_clumsyfoxtail-dckfgst.png
@ampytale what about like adding gifs and images? (to signatures and clan desc
@ampytale what about like adding gifs and images? (to signatures and clan desc
@g4zc0r3
For forum vistas, there are a few ways of obtaining them, and each method will give you a different set of vistas (except you can always buy them from other players on auction house):
* marketplace, both under treasure and gem markets
* Coliseum, each venue can drop venue-specific ones
* Joxar spare inventory, a chest you can buy one every festival which has a small chance of giving you vistas from past festival
* Swipp swap stand
* Baldwin bubbling brew
* occasional contests

You can put anything in your clan profile and dragon bio as long as it's not against site rules. It can be your notes to others, your clan lore, Wishlist, whatever. You can also search under Guides forum to find profile and bio decoration templates and resources to pretty them up.

To add an image, you need to firstly upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur, then use the image address they provided (ends with an image txtension such as .PNG or .gif), then put that address in between image tag here, like this [ IMG ]address here [ /IMG ] (without the spaces).
@g4zc0r3
For forum vistas, there are a few ways of obtaining them, and each method will give you a different set of vistas (except you can always buy them from other players on auction house):
* marketplace, both under treasure and gem markets
* Coliseum, each venue can drop venue-specific ones
* Joxar spare inventory, a chest you can buy one every festival which has a small chance of giving you vistas from past festival
* Swipp swap stand
* Baldwin bubbling brew
* occasional contests

You can put anything in your clan profile and dragon bio as long as it's not against site rules. It can be your notes to others, your clan lore, Wishlist, whatever. You can also search under Guides forum to find profile and bio decoration templates and resources to pretty them up.

To add an image, you need to firstly upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur, then use the image address they provided (ends with an image txtension such as .PNG or .gif), then put that address in between image tag here, like this [ IMG ]address here [ /IMG ] (without the spaces).
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Is there any way to pay for gems other than PayPal?
Is there any way to pay for gems other than PayPal?
@Serendipity1946
For real life currency, no. Your only other option would be to buy with treasure from other players in Items For Sale.
@Serendipity1946
For real life currency, no. Your only other option would be to buy with treasure from other players in Items For Sale.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/501320 why can't i add the maren scout to any of my dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/501320 why can't i add the maren scout to any of my dragons?
@g4zc0r3

Is it in your Hoard? Do you already have one on a dragon?
@g4zc0r3

Is it in your Hoard? Do you already have one on a dragon?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind its in my hoard
@nightwind its in my hoard
@g4zc0r3

If you don't already have one attached to another dragon manually clear your cache and attach it on the dragon's page.
@g4zc0r3

If you don't already have one attached to another dragon manually clear your cache and attach it on the dragon's page.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 3169 3170