Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 3168 3169
@nightwind https://ibb.co/F7Kp8fq this is whats happening, i tried drawing what my mouse does
@nightwind https://ibb.co/F7Kp8fq this is whats happening, i tried drawing what my mouse does
FGpx7.gifWCYke.gifPlm3i.gif
wBdqO.gifeDBwn.gifnpjHE.gifD8yn9.gif
click here to feed my dragons !
@g4zc0r3
Click the familiar, don't drag it into the box.
@g4zc0r3
Click the familiar, don't drag it into the box.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
oh haha sorry!!! thank you [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
oh haha sorry!!! thank you
FGpx7.gifWCYke.gifPlm3i.gif
wBdqO.gifeDBwn.gifnpjHE.gifD8yn9.gif
click here to feed my dragons !
/Tserin

Thank you for being more psychic than I am!
/Tserin

Thank you for being more psychic than I am!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
For some reason I can't sell anything on the auction house for gems. I have several familiars that I don't want and I can't sell them. Every time I try to set the auction the message,"Invalid numerical cost" pops up.
For some reason I can't sell anything on the auction house for gems. I have several familiars that I don't want and I can't sell them. Every time I try to set the auction the message,"Invalid numerical cost" pops up.
@PuddingCake300

Did you remember to move the dot (on the left of the price) from the treasure to the gem price?
@PuddingCake300

Did you remember to move the dot (on the left of the price) from the treasure to the gem price?
hWsjkHE.png
aha! Yeah I didn't notice that.

Thanks
aha! Yeah I didn't notice that.

Thanks
Question; this'll be my first night of the nocturne and I'd like to stockpile some supplies for strange chests ahead of time - is it a good idea to buy mimic powder ahead of time or does it drop fairly 'easily' from the coliseum? Is this a "I have to keep constantly farming to keep brewing" situation or a "I have more than I need and am drowning in Mimic Powder" thing.
Question; this'll be my first night of the nocturne and I'd like to stockpile some supplies for strange chests ahead of time - is it a good idea to buy mimic powder ahead of time or does it drop fairly 'easily' from the coliseum? Is this a "I have to keep constantly farming to keep brewing" situation or a "I have more than I need and am drowning in Mimic Powder" thing.
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
@PhantomAsh
You'll be drowning in it pretty quickly. A lot of people end up just hoardselling it because there's so much and it's only useful for such a limited period of time, but most people end up with way more than they need so there's not much of a market.
@PhantomAsh
You'll be drowning in it pretty quickly. A lot of people end up just hoardselling it because there's so much and it's only useful for such a limited period of time, but most people end up with way more than they need so there's not much of a market.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thanks! I had a feeling it might be that but I wasn't entirely sure xD
@Tserin thanks! I had a feeling it might be that but I wasn't entirely sure xD
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
1 2 ... 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 3168 3169