Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 280 281
I worked on worldbuilding for a secondary location, wrote two bios, wrote a lore post, aaaand have been worked on various backstories yesterday so my brain is a little spent today- oopsie- but I think I'll continue all of those things!

Who knew worldbuilding was so fun?
I worked on worldbuilding for a secondary location, wrote two bios, wrote a lore post, aaaand have been worked on various backstories yesterday so my brain is a little spent today- oopsie- but I think I'll continue all of those things!

Who knew worldbuilding was so fun?
I think I will lore most of my dragons. I do have a few, like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38283972]Flamingo[/url], who is my wishlist holder for the moment, that I think I will not lore. Its too messy to have the list and lore in the same bio. And, of course, I am not going to lore my long-term breeding project dragons because I don't want to get attached and end up keeping them. They wear invisible cloaks and schools of fish at the moment, so that works for me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30512107][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305122/30512107.png[/img][/url] Not sure what writing I will get done today. I want to do something as I promised myself I would write on Lore Whining days.
I think I will lore most of my dragons. I do have a few, like Flamingo, who is my wishlist holder for the moment, that I think I will not lore. Its too messy to have the list and lore in the same bio.

And, of course, I am not going to lore my long-term breeding project dragons because I don't want to get attached and end up keeping them. They wear invisible cloaks and schools of fish at the moment, so that works for me.
30512107.png

Not sure what writing I will get done today. I want to do something as I promised myself I would write on Lore Whining days.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I would love to give everyone lore but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I have a few that are really just There and I have vague ideas for what they are but no clue how to put them into lore. Probably once we get lair tabs I'll use my den for the dragons that I'm not getting rid of yet but don't have lore, like Zuli, Solanum, or some potential future fandragons. I don't currently have dragons dedicated to holding stuff like wishlists and directories because I want everyone to have lore, but again, once tabs happen I might change my tune.

It would be nice to get something done today but I have no inspiration for what to write today and I also feel like I should be doing homework although let's be honest I'll waste enough time on Youtube that I could be using for lore instead anyway.
I would love to give everyone lore but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I have a few that are really just There and I have vague ideas for what they are but no clue how to put them into lore. Probably once we get lair tabs I'll use my den for the dragons that I'm not getting rid of yet but don't have lore, like Zuli, Solanum, or some potential future fandragons. I don't currently have dragons dedicated to holding stuff like wishlists and directories because I want everyone to have lore, but again, once tabs happen I might change my tune.

It would be nice to get something done today but I have no inspiration for what to write today and I also feel like I should be doing homework although let's be honest I'll waste enough time on Youtube that I could be using for lore instead anyway.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
In theory, I want lore for all my dragons... But I'm pretty sure that will not happen. Some permas that I won't get rid of I have no idea for right now, so I don't know whether there will be ever any lore for them. What I used today for is write some lore for Ryoshi, my first primal eye hatchling. He's a fisherman-turned-blind-turned-seer and not exactly happy about his predicament. He's beautiful though. [s]And he was so expensive to gene :')[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48832574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488326/48832574_350.png[/img] [/url]
In theory, I want lore for all my dragons... But I'm pretty sure that will not happen. Some permas that I won't get rid of I have no idea for right now, so I don't know whether there will be ever any lore for them.

What I used today for is write some lore for Ryoshi, my first primal eye hatchling. He's a fisherman-turned-blind-turned-seer and not exactly happy about his predicament. He's beautiful though. And he was so expensive to gene :')

48832574_350.png
ZVpCPil.png
I'd honestly love to lore all of my dragons, give them a really deep and well-written backstory, but— let's be real, I've been putting off actually writing any lore, for my clan or each individual dragon, for ~2 years.

I'm hoping sometime the perfect lightning bolt of inspiration will hit me and I'll have everyone's lore planned out, but until then I'll just daydream about it as I browse other people's dragons longingly.
I'd honestly love to lore all of my dragons, give them a really deep and well-written backstory, but— let's be real, I've been putting off actually writing any lore, for my clan or each individual dragon, for ~2 years.

I'm hoping sometime the perfect lightning bolt of inspiration will hit me and I'll have everyone's lore planned out, but until then I'll just daydream about it as I browse other people's dragons longingly.
@After Could I please be added to the pinglist? This idea is great! I'm really struggling with writing, even when I have a rough idea of my clan (Also I'm managing with a possible flight change so that will have a HUGE impact on my lore)

Thanks!
@After Could I please be added to the pinglist? This idea is great! I'm really struggling with writing, even when I have a rough idea of my clan (Also I'm managing with a possible flight change so that will have a HUGE impact on my lore)

Thanks!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*loud screeching in the distance* H I B E R N A L -D E E E E E E N N N N N

Happy Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day, everyone! Presenting your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Thanks for the discussion last time, y'all! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to respond, but it was super interesting to see everyone's thoughts. :D I do have another lore mechanics question in mind, but given the recent lair revamp+Hibernal Den update, I'll pose that topic for today: what are everyone's plans for their lair tabs and dragons? Will yours be organized by lore groups, or lore vs unlored, or both, or even something else? Are hibernating dragons considered an active part of your lore or will you use your Den more for plain storage? Who else is already buying too many dragons thanks to the added space???

I'm still working on my lair's organization myself, but right now I've got the bulk of my lore-important dergs still in my main lair where I can access them easily, with a couple tabs up for dragons I'm selling or aren't sure about keeping. Den-wise, all the lore dragons there are still plenty active as they would be if they were in the main lair; it just works as a perfect place to keep them since I don't breed my dragons anyway and prefer not to have to feed a full 200 of them at a time. Those tabs are a bit more organized - I've got one for my "Temple District," which is kind of vaguely my equivalent of flight reps; one for special IDs, where the lore tends to be a lot more arbitrary and all over the place; a tab for specific non-Byzmara dergs; a tab for a mini-clan of dragons I got from a friend; and then a couple misc tabs for unlored/undecided and six-digits I haven't really done anything with yet.

So far, I've gotta say I am super loving these tabs. Everything's finally getting to be more organized and not... a complete tornado mess, lmao. Although that does have a side effect of literally being able to shove dragons into a tab and forget I have them... Honestly I could prooooobably stand to get rid of a few of them, but now that I have space I don't actually need to so they're staying. XD We'll see how fast those slots fill up, or if I can actually show some restraint for once and keep a good chunk of 'em open, bahaha~

Goal for the day: more work on bio cleanup/reorganizing (*glances at directory derg* *sweats nervously*), probably rearranging the lair order a bit, make some more progress on my super-WIP lore thread, and hopefully getting down some lore tidbits for a few of my latest impulse buys!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @SalFisher @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Porpentina @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @

*loud screeching in the distance* H I B E R N A L -D E E E E E E N N N N N

Happy Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day, everyone! Presenting your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Thanks for the discussion last time, y'all! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to respond, but it was super interesting to see everyone's thoughts. :D I do have another lore mechanics question in mind, but given the recent lair revamp+Hibernal Den update, I'll pose that topic for today: what are everyone's plans for their lair tabs and dragons? Will yours be organized by lore groups, or lore vs unlored, or both, or even something else? Are hibernating dragons considered an active part of your lore or will you use your Den more for plain storage? Who else is already buying too many dragons thanks to the added space???

I'm still working on my lair's organization myself, but right now I've got the bulk of my lore-important dergs still in my main lair where I can access them easily, with a couple tabs up for dragons I'm selling or aren't sure about keeping. Den-wise, all the lore dragons there are still plenty active as they would be if they were in the main lair; it just works as a perfect place to keep them since I don't breed my dragons anyway and prefer not to have to feed a full 200 of them at a time. Those tabs are a bit more organized - I've got one for my "Temple District," which is kind of vaguely my equivalent of flight reps; one for special IDs, where the lore tends to be a lot more arbitrary and all over the place; a tab for specific non-Byzmara dergs; a tab for a mini-clan of dragons I got from a friend; and then a couple misc tabs for unlored/undecided and six-digits I haven't really done anything with yet.

So far, I've gotta say I am super loving these tabs. Everything's finally getting to be more organized and not... a complete tornado mess, lmao. Although that does have a side effect of literally being able to shove dragons into a tab and forget I have them... Honestly I could prooooobably stand to get rid of a few of them, but now that I have space I don't actually need to so they're staying. XD We'll see how fast those slots fill up, or if I can actually show some restraint for once and keep a good chunk of 'em open, bahaha~

Goal for the day: more work on bio cleanup/reorganizing (*glances at directory derg* *sweats nervously*), probably rearranging the lair order a bit, make some more progress on my super-WIP lore thread, and hopefully getting down some lore tidbits for a few of my latest impulse buys!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @SalFisher @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Porpentina @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil @narkov @
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Soooo happy to have lair tabs! So happy happy happy!

I took a break from FR and said to myself that I'd try to come back when the lair revamp dropped, and I'm totally re-hooked, haha. Tabs and being able to decide Exactly How Many Dragons Per Page is so, SO nice; I love it.

I've so far got the lore dragons organized by whether they're part of the Clan at the Intersection proper, part of allied clans, or party of enemy clans. There's even a tab for 'unknown lore', where I know I want to give them lore but I haven't decided how to approach them. Some other dragons don't have written lore but I know at least roughly how they tick, so they're in the appropriate lore tab.

And then there are dedicated tabs for breeding projects (Each project! Has their own page! So clean and easy!!), sales, and new dragons/fodder.

I've been using my Hibernal Den to store the collection of oldies, neat ID numbers, and dragons of sentimental value (mostly lore mates for the oldies and breeding project leftovers that appeal to me for whatever reason), some lored and some not!

In essence: My organization probably only makes sense to me but oh it's so nice and I wish I'd had this when I was in Breeding Project Hell with Enrique. I'm sure it will serve me well in Breeding Project Hells to come later down the line!

Currently I'm chasing gathering items, Delicate Bat Wings, and An Entire Clown Gene for Den expansions. I have! Almost forty free slots! For fodder and hatchlings! What the heck!!!
Soooo happy to have lair tabs! So happy happy happy!

I took a break from FR and said to myself that I'd try to come back when the lair revamp dropped, and I'm totally re-hooked, haha. Tabs and being able to decide Exactly How Many Dragons Per Page is so, SO nice; I love it.

I've so far got the lore dragons organized by whether they're part of the Clan at the Intersection proper, part of allied clans, or party of enemy clans. There's even a tab for 'unknown lore', where I know I want to give them lore but I haven't decided how to approach them. Some other dragons don't have written lore but I know at least roughly how they tick, so they're in the appropriate lore tab.

And then there are dedicated tabs for breeding projects (Each project! Has their own page! So clean and easy!!), sales, and new dragons/fodder.

I've been using my Hibernal Den to store the collection of oldies, neat ID numbers, and dragons of sentimental value (mostly lore mates for the oldies and breeding project leftovers that appeal to me for whatever reason), some lored and some not!

In essence: My organization probably only makes sense to me but oh it's so nice and I wish I'd had this when I was in Breeding Project Hell with Enrique. I'm sure it will serve me well in Breeding Project Hells to come later down the line!

Currently I'm chasing gathering items, Delicate Bat Wings, and An Entire Clown Gene for Den expansions. I have! Almost forty free slots! For fodder and hatchlings! What the heck!!!
jtgoRWq.png
[center]I love the lair tabs even though i haven't done anything fancy with mine just separated the wildclaws from the other dragons. I haven't and probably won't ever incorporate the den into my lore since my clan is just an ever growing clan of wildclaws and is always bustling more and more. in fact it's growing too fast now with that den. that i can barely keep up with all my new dragons. anyway today lore writing plan is to organize Sal's bio cause it's just a mess with his previous owners lore and the lore I added to it. I've had him for awhile and so it's about time I finally get to working on it. Plus he's one of my favorites in my lair so he deserves a good bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21512985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215130/21512985_350.png[/img] [/url] and since there isn't anything going on today for once. I'm also planning to do some work on my dragon that is based on one of my old characters so hopefully that shouldn't be too hard to get done. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49159824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491599/49159824_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I love the lair tabs even though i haven't done anything fancy with mine just separated the wildclaws from the other dragons. I haven't and probably won't ever incorporate the den into my lore since my clan is just an ever growing clan of wildclaws and is always bustling more and more.
in fact it's growing too fast now with that den. that i can barely keep up with all my new dragons.

anyway today lore writing plan is to organize Sal's bio cause it's just a mess with his previous owners lore and the lore I added to it. I've had him for awhile and so it's about time I finally get to working on it. Plus he's one of my favorites in my lair so he deserves a good bio.

21512985_350.png

and since there isn't anything going on today for once. I'm also planning to do some work on my dragon that is based on one of my old characters so hopefully that shouldn't be too hard to get done.

49159824_350.png
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
**SLAMS FIST ON TABLE** HD LT!!!

This update was so very much needed and required for me to set things in motion to... Do things basically. I always had a lofty goal for my original lair as a sort of tour/learn what you want kind of adventure? Where you would see a dragon and click next on my list to continue a story you started on the previous dragon's bio. But my mind went slack and I lost motivation because I was set in my ways to get a certain number of dragons. No more no less. And the number I got was much higher than I ever wanted (like, 46 massive 10+ paragraph bios).

When I heard news of the HD I was STOKED. I could shove a lot of dragons that I kept for no reason in a contained space and not worry about them, though I had no idea how amazing it would turn out in the end.

I actually am starting my lore again into something much simpler than my first goal. Of course events and dragons in my lore still did their thing, Soma won't be leaving anytime soon for example, but the primary focus of it all has shifted. I stored all my old dragons in the hibernal den first and eventually came up with a lore reason for it all. A dangerous battle that gravely wounded almost the entire clan, but it was saved by spirits that look over the living. These spirits focused all their energy into making this hibernation space where the dragons could recover without fear of death. Simple right? So deceptively simple and that gives me plenty of space to focus on my dragons and their stories, not on some senseless giant game that would have taken a lot of effort to get off the ground. I'm so excited!

My goal for the day is mostly going to be on storing more dragons and then writing this prologue that opens up into my new lore with a new leader. But it's also Valentine's day and I may or may not have a story planned for a close friend of mine that I want to make a priority. So perhaps goal for the week is more accurate xD

**SLAMS FIST ON TABLE** HD LT!!!

This update was so very much needed and required for me to set things in motion to... Do things basically. I always had a lofty goal for my original lair as a sort of tour/learn what you want kind of adventure? Where you would see a dragon and click next on my list to continue a story you started on the previous dragon's bio. But my mind went slack and I lost motivation because I was set in my ways to get a certain number of dragons. No more no less. And the number I got was much higher than I ever wanted (like, 46 massive 10+ paragraph bios).

When I heard news of the HD I was STOKED. I could shove a lot of dragons that I kept for no reason in a contained space and not worry about them, though I had no idea how amazing it would turn out in the end.

I actually am starting my lore again into something much simpler than my first goal. Of course events and dragons in my lore still did their thing, Soma won't be leaving anytime soon for example, but the primary focus of it all has shifted. I stored all my old dragons in the hibernal den first and eventually came up with a lore reason for it all. A dangerous battle that gravely wounded almost the entire clan, but it was saved by spirits that look over the living. These spirits focused all their energy into making this hibernation space where the dragons could recover without fear of death. Simple right? So deceptively simple and that gives me plenty of space to focus on my dragons and their stories, not on some senseless giant game that would have taken a lot of effort to get off the ground. I'm so excited!

My goal for the day is mostly going to be on storing more dragons and then writing this prologue that opens up into my new lore with a new leader. But it's also Valentine's day and I may or may not have a story planned for a close friend of mine that I want to make a priority. So perhaps goal for the week is more accurate xD

OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 280 281