Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else about to give up
1 2 3 4 5
I gave up after doing 6 hours yesterday and 1 today and getting a total of 2 vials. Not going to use them, either. At this point it's just safer to keep the three I have for either a nest egg later, to get my fav dragon's eyes to Unusual Light eyes if the original eyes aren't rolled back, or if a dragon with eyes I hate but everything else I love pops out :'3 Used the majority of my treasure on genes and festival gear collection before this update happened, too, so buying is out of the question ;_;
I gave up after doing 6 hours yesterday and 1 today and getting a total of 2 vials. Not going to use them, either. At this point it's just safer to keep the three I have for either a nest egg later, to get my fav dragon's eyes to Unusual Light eyes if the original eyes aren't rolled back, or if a dragon with eyes I hate but everything else I love pops out :'3 Used the majority of my treasure on genes and festival gear collection before this update happened, too, so buying is out of the question ;_;
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
I got 2 vials from the coli and 3 from a kind friend.

Went from Common > Uncommon > Unusual > Uncommon > Uncommon > Unusual.

That's just insulting.
I got 2 vials from the coli and 3 from a kind friend.

Went from Common > Uncommon > Unusual > Uncommon > Uncommon > Unusual.

That's just insulting.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Coli only gave me 2 vials and I only have enough to brew 7 vials... so that's where i'll end my fun....Unless I find time to coli later but I have RL stuff (Chants: DnD DnD DnD!!!) so I'm getting close to being done..
Coli only gave me 2 vials and I only have enough to brew 7 vials... so that's where i'll end my fun....Unless I find time to coli later but I have RL stuff (Chants: DnD DnD DnD!!!) so I'm getting close to being done..
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
Huh, I must be lucky, then. I keep getting rare eyes. I'm sure if you keep grinding and trying, you'll get some good eyes eventually.
Huh, I must be lucky, then. I keep getting rare eyes. I'm sure if you keep grinding and trying, you'll get some good eyes eventually.
UZVTEBc.png
@SlushieSon

Thanks. I just feel so bad right now. Everyone else seems to have more than 30 and I'm stuck with 2, counting the starter. Well, at least I know some other players feel the same way.
@SlushieSon

Thanks. I just feel so bad right now. Everyone else seems to have more than 30 and I'm stuck with 2, counting the starter. Well, at least I know some other players feel the same way.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
[quote name="Luxembourg" date="2018-06-10 06:25:34" ] i already gave up from the start :') [/quote]
Luxembourg wrote on 2018-06-10 06:25:34:
i already gave up from the start :')
I have tons of baldwin materials from trying to get GREEN mats for other stuff... so I'm not sweating coli and just brewing it.
I have tons of baldwin materials from trying to get GREEN mats for other stuff... so I'm not sweating coli and just brewing it.

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
I shoved 50 vials on my progen before realizing how badly implemented this update is and there's no way I'm actually going to get primal eyes in this timeframe. I keep waiting for staff to make a statement on this, hoping they'll at the very least extend this event to two weeks with better chances at getting the rarer eyes. It's the only way I can accept scattervials retiring.
I shoved 50 vials on my progen before realizing how badly implemented this update is and there's no way I'm actually going to get primal eyes in this timeframe. I keep waiting for staff to make a statement on this, hoping they'll at the very least extend this event to two weeks with better chances at getting the rarer eyes. It's the only way I can accept scattervials retiring.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
You're not alone, mate. I have gotten two from the coli total, and nothing else noteworthy period.
You're not alone, mate. I have gotten two from the coli total, and nothing else noteworthy period.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Yesterday and the day before, I was hopeful. Used 31 vials the day before, and found 33 in the coli yesterday. Today? Only 2. I'm hoarding them to sell later, and I'd hoped to get 50 or so. Now I feel lucky to have 35.

Also why did I only have 3 purple goo? XD
Yesterday and the day before, I was hopeful. Used 31 vials the day before, and found 33 in the coli yesterday. Today? Only 2. I'm hoarding them to sell later, and I'd hoped to get 50 or so. Now I feel lucky to have 35.

Also why did I only have 3 purple goo? XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa