Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open!][Level 18 Cauldron] Free Brewing+
[center][b][size=7][font=papyrus]Welcome to Riven's Cauldron[/font][/size][/b][/center][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5704557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57046/5704557_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Need something brewed, but not high enough in level yet? Well, guess what! Meet Riven. She's quite the alchemist, and is happy to help. You send her the ingredients, and she'll brew at no additional charge. [center][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][/center] Be sure and check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461993/1]Alchemy Guide [/url]for full details. Here's our current queue (We'll accept up to five at a time. To hold your spot, please send materials!) Join pinglist if you don't want to reserve a spot but wish to be notified. 1) OPEN 2) OPEN 3) OPEN 4) OPEN 5) OPEN Here's how it works for me: [LIST=1] [*]You send me the materials and the treasure [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461993/1]required for the brew[/url]. Sorry, no melting. [*] While brewing, I will accept additional materials for the next open slot. As soon as the current brew is done, I'll drop the next batch in for brewing. Slots are ITEM slots, not person slots; I will hold up to five ITEMS in the queue, one person can take all five slots. [*] Please allow time for delivery; I'm a night owl, but I do have to sleep sometime. All finished brews will be delivered via 1-way CR within 12 hours of completion (it'll almost always sooner, but give me time, as I'm a busy lady!) FR +3. [*]Status of the queue will be updated regularly. [/LIST] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21130.png[/img] [i]Be careful what you wish for...[/i] [/center] [b]Pinglist[/b] Don't want to send the mats yet, but do want to be notified of an open cauldron? Please comment to be added to the pinglist. Pinglist for available cauldron [b]Ready For Delivery[/b] Don't want to wait? Here's what we have in stock. Send a two-way CR to snag one of these! First come, first served. [item=Primary Gene: Skink] 175kt/250g [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] 495kt/600g [b]Payment on Delivery[/b] Want something big, have the materials, but no treasure? We offer payment on delivery! Here's how it works. You reserve your spot with materials. There's a 50% (rounded up) fee for payment on delivery. POD will be sent via two-way CR. Payment is expected within 7 days of completion. For example, if you request an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg, you'll send us 1 Imbued Sulphur, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Gray Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, and 1 Blue Ooze. That holds your spot, and you're in the queue. We'll brew, putting in the treasure ourselves. Upon completion, we'll send you a 2WCR for the egg, and you'll send back 65,000t for the egg plus 32,500t for the POD fee. That's a total of 97,500t, more than half-off current LAH! [i][b]Disclaimers [/b] No refunds once brewing has begun. Unclaimed brews will be sold in the AH after 7 days. All rights reserved. We offer no warranty, and cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the use of our brews, damage caused by brewed familiars, or unusual side effects of using Specialty Items. You may feel tingling or experience disorientation after using eggs or breed changes brewed in the cauldron, and personality changes are the sole responsibility of the dragons using the item. Consult your clan healer if you experience any further unsettling side effects, including but not limited to: Rash, nausea, sudden bursts of uncontrollable imagination, scale vibration, random color fluctuations, temporal rifts, odd smells, familiar infatuation, familiar rejection, inexplicable Coliseum luck (good or bad), or death. [/i] [size=7]Thanks for using Riven Cauldron for all your brewing needs![/size]
Welcome to Riven's Cauldron

Need something brewed, but not high enough in level yet? Well, guess what! Meet Riven. She's quite the alchemist, and is happy to help. You send her the ingredients, and she'll brew at no additional charge.
Red-Tailed Boa Breed Change: Bogsneak Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Be sure and check the Alchemy Guide for full details.

Here's our current queue (We'll accept up to five at a time. To hold your spot, please send materials!) Join pinglist if you don't want to reserve a spot but wish to be notified.

1) OPEN
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN

Here's how it works for me:
  1. You send me the materials and the treasure required for the brew. Sorry, no melting.
  2. While brewing, I will accept additional materials for the next open slot. As soon as the current brew is done, I'll drop the next batch in for brewing. Slots are ITEM slots, not person slots; I will hold up to five ITEMS in the queue, one person can take all five slots.
  3. Please allow time for delivery; I'm a night owl, but I do have to sleep sometime. All finished brews will be delivered via 1-way CR within 12 hours of completion (it'll almost always sooner, but give me time, as I'm a busy lady!) FR +3.
  4. Status of the queue will be updated regularly.
21130.png
Be careful what you wish for...

Pinglist

Don't want to send the mats yet, but do want to be notified of an open cauldron? Please comment to be added to the pinglist.

Pinglist for available cauldron

Ready For Delivery

Don't want to wait? Here's what we have in stock. Send a two-way CR to snag one of these! First come, first served.

Primary Gene: Skink 175kt/250g
Breed Change: Bogsneak 495kt/600g

Payment on Delivery

Want something big, have the materials, but no treasure? We offer payment on delivery! Here's how it works. You reserve your spot with materials. There's a 50% (rounded up) fee for payment on delivery. POD will be sent via two-way CR. Payment is expected within 7 days of completion.

For example, if you request an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg, you'll send us 1 Imbued Sulphur, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Gray Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, and 1 Blue Ooze. That holds your spot, and you're in the queue. We'll brew, putting in the treasure ourselves. Upon completion, we'll send you a 2WCR for the egg, and you'll send back 65,000t for the egg plus 32,500t for the POD fee. That's a total of 97,500t, more than half-off current LAH!

Disclaimers

No refunds once brewing has begun. Unclaimed brews will be sold in the AH after 7 days. All rights reserved. We offer no warranty, and cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the use of our brews, damage caused by brewed familiars, or unusual side effects of using Specialty Items. You may feel tingling or experience disorientation after using eggs or breed changes brewed in the cauldron, and personality changes are the sole responsibility of the dragons using the item. Consult your clan healer if you experience any further unsettling side effects, including but not limited to: Rash, nausea, sudden bursts of uncontrollable imagination, scale vibration, random color fluctuations, temporal rifts, odd smells, familiar infatuation, familiar rejection, inexplicable Coliseum luck (good or bad), or death.

Thanks for using Riven Cauldron for all your brewing needs!

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
Completed Brews 5/18/18 [item=Iron Golem] Iron Golem
Completed Brews

5/18/18 Iron Golem Iron Golem

Alright, ready to go! Ping me if you need something brewed!
Alright, ready to go! Ping me if you need something brewed!