Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else about to give up
1 2 3 4 5
Pretty much.
Between grinding and brewing I've picked up a fair amount, I guess, but I'm afraid to use any more on my dragons. :/ 16 didn't get me the results I want, it's very likely the rest won't either. I'm just going to hoard what I have left and hope staff has an alternate solution for the horrible odds later on.
Pretty much.
Between grinding and brewing I've picked up a fair amount, I guess, but I'm afraid to use any more on my dragons. :/ 16 didn't get me the results I want, it's very likely the rest won't either. I'm just going to hoard what I have left and hope staff has an alternate solution for the horrible odds later on.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
The dragon I'm trying to get Primal eyes on rolled Uncommon at LEAST 5 times in a row but tbh I'm not even sure anymore man

Can my suffering just end? Can I just cough up Gems to get those pretty windswept eyes???
The dragon I'm trying to get Primal eyes on rolled Uncommon at LEAST 5 times in a row but tbh I'm not even sure anymore man

Can my suffering just end? Can I just cough up Gems to get those pretty windswept eyes???
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
..... 101 vials later and still no multigaze :'D I did promise myself I'd stop at 100, so I guess that's... it.

(The upsetting thing about scatters is that you... don't have anything to show for it, once the vials have all been used. Well. S'pose that's the danger of putting all your eggs in one basket, but he's the only dragon I felt really needed a particular eye type. Special ID too, so it's not like I can breed another of him.)
..... 101 vials later and still no multigaze :'D I did promise myself I'd stop at 100, so I guess that's... it.

(The upsetting thing about scatters is that you... don't have anything to show for it, once the vials have all been used. Well. S'pose that's the danger of putting all your eggs in one basket, but he's the only dragon I felt really needed a particular eye type. Special ID too, so it's not like I can breed another of him.)
tumblr_inline_nsthqncyX91s23g03_540.png tXKbExw.png
[quote name="Luxembourg" date="2018-06-10 06:25:34" ] i already gave up from the start :') [/quote]
Luxembourg wrote on 2018-06-10 06:25:34:
i already gave up from the start :')
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
I'm mostly sticking to brewing and I'm probably going to sit on them for a while and sell them instead of using them... Unless I decide I really want multi for my random progen I haven't even looked yet because I'm afraid I will.
I'm mostly sticking to brewing and I'm probably going to sit on them for a while and sell them instead of using them... Unless I decide I really want multi for my random progen I haven't even looked yet because I'm afraid I will.
Searching for Marigold/Brown/Sanguine.
Meh, as a member of the light flight I don't see a point in trying to do anything to get/fix certain eyes. Our new "basic" eye color isn't as nice as it used to be and our primal is atrocious, one of our natural eyes looks like it belongs to earth and the uncommon is okay I guess xD I'm not about to trip over myself for "okay I guess".

Now, if I was in wind/arcane/fire/shadow I may be tripping over myself a little. Nature/Ice/Lightning has some nice looking stuff but wind/arcane/fire/shadow.
Meh, as a member of the light flight I don't see a point in trying to do anything to get/fix certain eyes. Our new "basic" eye color isn't as nice as it used to be and our primal is atrocious, one of our natural eyes looks like it belongs to earth and the uncommon is okay I guess xD I'm not about to trip over myself for "okay I guess".

Now, if I was in wind/arcane/fire/shadow I may be tripping over myself a little. Nature/Ice/Lightning has some nice looking stuff but wind/arcane/fire/shadow.
1 2 3 4 5