Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else about to give up
1 2 3 4 5
I'm about to give up. I have only gotten 1 measly vial from grinding in the Coliseum. Meanwhile, other people are like, "I have 100 vials and an eliminate and a boss familiar and three unhatched eggs and got primal on the first try on my progen". I've gotten nothing but one single vial and some food and trinkets. RNG really hates me this FR Anniversary. Anyone else about to give up?
I'm about to give up. I have only gotten 1 measly vial from grinding in the Coliseum. Meanwhile, other people are like, "I have 100 vials and an eliminate and a boss familiar and three unhatched eggs and got primal on the first try on my progen". I've gotten nothing but one single vial and some food and trinkets. RNG really hates me this FR Anniversary. Anyone else about to give up?
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
i already gave up from the start :')
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
[quote name="Luxembourg" date="2018-06-10 06:25:34" ] i already gave up from the start :') [/quote] F
Luxembourg wrote on 2018-06-10 06:25:34:
F
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
You can brew them so you can still get some without grinding :3
You can brew them so you can still get some without grinding :3
same tbh
but i already wasted 40 vials, i'm too stubborn to give up now lmao
same tbh
but i already wasted 40 vials, i'm too stubborn to give up now lmao
Rusted Crown
Yeah, I've mostly given up. I have several vials but mostly from brewing. Now that I'm out of purple goo I will be done with that too, because people are selling the goo for a ridiculous amount, as usual. I'm so done.
Yeah, I've mostly given up. I have several vials but mostly from brewing. Now that I'm out of purple goo I will be done with that too, because people are selling the goo for a ridiculous amount, as usual. I'm so done.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I have used 14 vials already and only gotten uncommon and unusual eyes, the eyes I want seem to be so rare that I'm not going to bother with them at all.
I have used 14 vials already and only gotten uncommon and unusual eyes, the eyes I want seem to be so rare that I'm not going to bother with them at all.
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
@Mimimoon

I don't have any purple goo. :( And they sell now for 150g at the least.
@Mimimoon

I don't have any purple goo. :( And they sell now for 150g at the least.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
I already gave up. I grinded in coli but only got a few lousy familiars. The only one I got was from Baldwin's and I don't have enough materials to make more
I already gave up. I grinded in coli but only got a few lousy familiars. The only one I got was from Baldwin's and I don't have enough materials to make more
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
I've only managed to get about 30-something and most of those i brewed myself with the purple goo i ran out of yesterday. There's pretty much no chance of getting anything but uncommon and unusual anyway. :/
I've only managed to get about 30-something and most of those i brewed myself with the purple goo i ran out of yesterday. There's pretty much no chance of getting anything but uncommon and unusual anyway. :/
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 3 4 5