Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Grove: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 229 230
wait holy heck i just realised thats the blooming hint
finally
also can someone explain this whole noy thing thats happening in this thread i fele like this is a reference im not getting
wait holy heck i just realised thats the blooming hint
finally
also can someone explain this whole noy thing thats happening in this thread i fele like this is a reference im not getting
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
OMG HOW DID I not notice??
OMG HOW DID I not notice??
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
New venue is already going great! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mN3yQxBl.jpg[/img] Might hatch just for the heck of it Edit - I think I just got the first egg from that venue? That's pretty neat- definitely hatching.
New venue is already going great!
mN3yQxBl.jpg
Might hatch just for the heck of it

Edit - I think I just got the first egg from that venue? That's pretty neat- definitely hatching.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
need. those. fox. familiars. too. cute.

I love all the new familiars in this new venue!
need. those. fox. familiars. too. cute.

I love all the new familiars in this new venue!
giphy.gif
[quote name="SunDragon" date=2017-08-14 00:35:41] [quote name="Banished" date=2017-08-13 23:54:10] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date=2017-08-13 23:52:38] [quote name="thestuffedanimal" date=2017-08-13 23:49:23] Pokémon anyone? [img]http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/0/07/Turtwig-grotle-torterra.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date=2017-08-13 21:56:13] [quote name="DemonKid" date=2017-08-13 21:54:59] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23850.png[/img] ...Shaymin is that you? [s]*Dabs away*[/s] [/quote] Omg I can't unsee it now. Pokemon have infiltrated Flight Rising. Sinnoh-rnieth [/quote] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date=2017-08-13 23:38:09] [quote name="Banished" date=2017-08-13 23:36:34] Those Fungi sages remind me of the new mushroom Pokemon, can't remember its name .-. [/quote] Shiinotic! They really do, especially the purple-ish one! [/quote] Shiinotic aside....Sinnoh-rnieth confirmed? [/quote] Sinnoh-rnieth! [/quote] [img] https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/1/13/716Xerneas.png/240px-716Xerneas.png [/img] = [img] http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23817.png [/img] Kalos? [/quote] Good I was not the only one <3
SunDragon wrote on 2017-08-14:
Banished wrote on 2017-08-13:
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2017-08-13:
thestuffedanimal wrote on 2017-08-13:
Pokémon anyone?
Turtwig-grotle-torterra.png
DemonKid wrote on 2017-08-13:
23850.png ...Shaymin is that you? *Dabs away*

Omg I can't unsee it now. Pokemon have infiltrated Flight Rising. Sinnoh-rnieth
Banished wrote on 2017-08-13:
Those Fungi sages remind me of the new mushroom Pokemon, can't remember its name .-.

Shiinotic! They really do, especially the purple-ish one!

Shiinotic aside....Sinnoh-rnieth confirmed?
Sinnoh-rnieth!
240px-716Xerneas.png = 23817.png Kalos?

Good I was not the only one <3
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
[quote name="Haoang20082" date=2017-08-14 00:38:01] everything here is gorgeous :o but can we please have some kind of option to show coli venues in reverse order bc having ghostlight AND mire be on the second page is a sad for those of us who live off exalting >.< [/quote] Oh... I was looking forward to see the new venue, but I'm not looking forward to having to click one time extra when leveling fodder with my Mire Flyer or Anticitank. D: Hopefully they finish that coli revamp soon.
Haoang20082 wrote on 2017-08-14:
everything here is gorgeous :o

but can we please have some kind of option to show coli venues in reverse order bc having ghostlight AND mire be on the second page is a sad for those of us who live off exalting >.<

Oh... I was looking forward to see the new venue, but I'm not looking forward to having to click one time extra when leveling fodder with my Mire Flyer or Anticitank. D: Hopefully they finish that coli revamp soon.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Love the new Cerdae. They look they've stepped out of a Medieval tapestry. New favourite familiars for sure! :D
Love the new Cerdae. They look they've stepped out of a Medieval tapestry. New favourite familiars for sure! :D
LkR1s2d.png
Guys. First battle in the venue, and it was a boss. This never happened to me before. Halp. XD
Guys. First battle in the venue, and it was a boss. This never happened to me before. Halp. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Hng love all these lovely familiars ;_; specially the deer and cerdae
Hng love all these lovely familiars ;_; specially the deer and cerdae
I am continually amazed at all the amazing things you keep adding to FR. Just when I think you can't do any better than you have already done, you out- do yourselves again. The imagination of all the people involved is absolutely amazing. How do you keep coming up with all these ideas. I love all the familiars you create. Your timing is perfect for me. I am running out of new one for my dragons. Now I just hope I can afford more. Again I THANK YOU ALL. YOU ARE AWESOME.
I am continually amazed at all the amazing things you keep adding to FR. Just when I think you can't do any better than you have already done, you out- do yourselves again. The imagination of all the people involved is absolutely amazing. How do you keep coming up with all these ideas. I love all the familiars you create. Your timing is perfect for me. I am running out of new one for my dragons. Now I just hope I can afford more. Again I THANK YOU ALL. YOU ARE AWESOME.
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 229 230