Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beastiary alphabetically listed to click
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeeeeeeeeeees, it's just so damn huge!
Yeeeeeeeeeees, it's just so damn huge!
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
Yes, please, this would be so helpful!
Yes, please, this would be so helpful!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Ooooh yes. I need that!
Clicking through all the pages to look for a certain familiar takes ages

So full support :)
Ooooh yes. I need that!
Clicking through all the pages to look for a certain familiar takes ages

So full support :)
egg.gif
Yes I support the idea. Maybe we have a scroll down letter option that will jump you straight to where the letter starts, then you can click "next" or "previous."

Either way, definitely something needed!
Yes I support the idea. Maybe we have a scroll down letter option that will jump you straight to where the letter starts, then you can click "next" or "previous."

Either way, definitely something needed!
jGQ5J83.gif
Oh please, please yes. This is especially frustrating when the new familiars come.
Oh please, please yes. This is especially frustrating when the new familiars come.
mkpoaHZ.png
OH gosh please yes, it's a pain to page through and just guess at where one letter ends and another begins?
OH gosh please yes, it's a pain to page through and just guess at where one letter ends and another begins?
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Support

It'll make it easier to look up familiars instead of going through each and every single page looking for one familiar. Not only that, but it's likely to help the people who add new familiars into the bestiary.
Support

It'll make it easier to look up familiars instead of going through each and every single page looking for one familiar. Not only that, but it's likely to help the people who add new familiars into the bestiary.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
MODS PLEASE. I HATE CLICKING THROUGH THE PAGES EVERY SINGLE TIME JUST SO I CAN FIND THAT ONE STUPID FAMILIAR.
MODS PLEASE. I HATE CLICKING THROUGH THE PAGES EVERY SINGLE TIME JUST SO I CAN FIND THAT ONE STUPID FAMILIAR.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
ooh yes this would be great! Also a way to hide all un-owned/owned familiars would be a nice way to cut down on searching through which you have and don't have.
ooh yes this would be great! Also a way to hide all un-owned/owned familiars would be a nice way to cut down on searching through which you have and don't have.
armsz_150_by_contradictingcats-dbghluh.png . Dani
CounterCats #84374

› She/Her
› +1 FR Time (MST)
ART
ACCENTS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And make all of them visible at once, not those ... in between <.< navigating the Bestiary is unbelievable user unfriendly, same as the inbox!
And make all of them visible at once, not those ... in between <.< navigating the Bestiary is unbelievable user unfriendly, same as the inbox!
3915_350.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12