Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beastiary alphabetically listed to click
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
This or a search feature please!
This or a search feature please!
I didn't know I needed this but I so do. I have so much support!
I didn't know I needed this but I so do. I have so much support!
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
Yes!!
Going through the bestiary is a pain because I want to see what familiars I'm looking for and its just a bunch of guess and chance what page it is
Yes!!
Going through the bestiary is a pain because I want to see what familiars I'm looking for and its just a bunch of guess and chance what page it is
This would be far more convenient than what we have now. I think Alphabetically sorted but going by numbered pages would be easier on the code and site-wide consistency though.
This would be far more convenient than what we have now. I think Alphabetically sorted but going by numbered pages would be easier on the code and site-wide consistency though.
Alphabetized bestiary is what is in my dreams, to be honest! We could still have page numbers on the bottom after each alphabetical but boy oh boy would it be nice to have that extra organization. Especially as more familiars roll in, it gets harder and harder to see everyone or what you or someone else is missing. We really do use the bestiaries a lot in giveaways and trades.
Alphabetized bestiary is what is in my dreams, to be honest! We could still have page numbers on the bottom after each alphabetical but boy oh boy would it be nice to have that extra organization. Especially as more familiars roll in, it gets harder and harder to see everyone or what you or someone else is missing. We really do use the bestiaries a lot in giveaways and trades.
Also support either an alphabetically listed bestiary or a search field like in the auction house (the latter would probably be even better, because we won't have to click through several pages of the same letter. Also, the same option for the hoard. I don't play the game that long, but I already have 7 pages listing materials and other ingredients, it take ages to find out whether I have this or that ingredient and can afford to sell the surplus or need to buy it.
Also support either an alphabetically listed bestiary or a search field like in the auction house (the latter would probably be even better, because we won't have to click through several pages of the same letter. Also, the same option for the hoard. I don't play the game that long, but I already have 7 pages listing materials and other ingredients, it take ages to find out whether I have this or that ingredient and can afford to sell the surplus or need to buy it.
Support! There was a bestiary 2.0 going around somewhere that included organizing them by different categories, adding an alphabet option, and adding an awakened option. I would love to see ALL of these implemented!
Support! There was a bestiary 2.0 going around somewhere that included organizing them by different categories, adding an alphabet option, and adding an awakened option. I would love to see ALL of these implemented!
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
Either this or a search feature would greatly help! :D
Either this or a search feature would greatly help! :D
Tn4aWhc.png
This would be sooo helpfull... as would fixing the bug that your profile and beastiary tally's don't match
EG: looking at my profile it says 76 for it but at the top of the page where I see it it reads 377
This would be sooo helpfull... as would fixing the bug that your profile and beastiary tally's don't match
EG: looking at my profile it says 76 for it but at the top of the page where I see it it reads 377
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
Nice idea. Would be nice.
Nice idea. Would be nice.
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12